Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@sushiliciousI don't know what to say baby sis. I'm really bad dealing with death. I didn't even know what to say when my grandpa, dad, uncle and godfather died. 

Sure it's sad, but.....well....bad things happen :( 

@LmanglaYes, we have. Quite a couple of ladies only gyms to be honest. And in addition pretty much all gyms here also have a seperated area where only girls are allowed behind a closed door with visual protection.

any reason why @Dhakra there is separate area (just curious)? here due to cultural/religious reasons, it would be difficult for some women who come from very conservative families to be allowed to gym if there wasn't ladies only gym. plus there are also shy types who find mixed gyms intimidating. so plenty of business for ladies only gyms..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

any reason why @Dhakra there is separate area (just curious)? here due to cultural/religious reasons, it would be difficult for some women who come from very conservative families to be allowed to gym if there wasn't ladies only gym. plus there are also shy types who find mixed gyms intimidating. so plenty of business for ladies only gyms..

Well, first, I can definitely say it's one hundred percent not because of cultural or religious reasons. Sure, I guess some individual women may use it because they are from a different culture, but they are not the reason why these areas exist.

It's 99% because out of two reasons, which are probably the same or at least connected. Most woman fear or are afraid of man staring at them, may it either because they (think they) are pretty or very....I don't know how to say it nicer......fat and want to avoid men.

And the other reason, some girls/women don't like men that have a lot of muscles and want to avoid posers. They may feel umconfortable when they train and some mountain is next to them, sweating like an animal. 

Some women just feel safer when being with other girls. 

But from a mens point of view. I have to say it has it advantages for us aswell. 

+2

@bedifferent@staygold @triplem @bairamaSo, finished CoN and first, thanks for recommending bee. I liked it a lot and it was a very entertaining, interesting drama. I would rate it 9 out of 10. You said it was like 'Mother' and compared it to be as good as Signal or Tunnel.

It is indeed very good, but I would not go that far. 

Mother was way more emotional, during Mother I had a dry throat more than once, CoN approached the topic from other angles, asked very interesting questions and had an interesting plot, which was never boring. I can see the similarities, but it wasn't as emotional and sometimes hard to watch like "Mother". Some scenes during Mother were hard to endure, I never had that problem during CoN.

Sure, after or during some scenes you also thought in what a richard simmons up world they are living, but I had way more often this crime-drama feeling.

Signal & Tunnel still are on another level, Signal end scene made my head explode, I still remember after watching it how excited I was to tell @triplem about it. Tunnel was just a masterpiece, emotional, exciting, interesting and just so good. 

CoN is a very good drama, I can also just recommend it, it is totally worth a watch and @triplemyes, it has a good ending. Well.....from whatever pov you may see it.  

But if I learned something from Children of Nobody, and the peeps that know me well will know that this is the most important thing I expect from a drama, then that I agree with Kang at the end, which is completely irrelevant towards the story or anything. But I also thought the way like him, but it somehow changed.

I really do want to have kids aswell I guess, show them love and treat them well.

Spoiler, just for @bedifferent

Spoiler
  • I understand now why you said you wished Soo Young had more screentime. I felt her story was treated miserably. I hated it when that bro beat up my girl, I wished they would have dealt with it more. It felt so much like running out of time and just scratching the surface. 
    Honestly I feel like the plot isn't finished, I hated it so much when that punkbrother beat her up. I hated him so much.
  • Somehow I'm not happy about catching Red Cry. I felt that was too easy to just lure him into the house so easily. In the past he was way more careful.
  • I think they gave away too much towards the end, I felt like I already knew what was happening after pretty much half of ep 15. Episode 16 was more or less just watching what I already knew. At a certain point you know who the sister was, who the killer was and how everything is connected.
    Which is a little sad, because I really loved the style of storytelling.
  • If we are totally honest, the first two episodes including WK husband, his affair and Kangs ex-gf, including his boyish affection towards her was completely irrelevant. It didn't do anything.
    I was hoping that his insecurity and different behavior towards her would play are role at one point, but they ignored it completely.
  • Well, maybe they were just introduced to have a way to put Eun Soo somewhere, so WK has time for her stuff. Eun Soo had too less screentime.
  •  

@sushilicious :kiss_wink: 

Hahaha.. awwww now I'm hungry.... Its raining cats and dogs this morning I ended up coming to work late :P 

Right now I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee and gathering my strength so I won't get sleepy because of the cold weather... hahaha..

Btw, how's the weather there neighbor? 

giphy.gif

@pad-hari Hello there! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I just watching miss universe 2015 and 2018 hahahahaha :blush: I like Catriona because she is very confident and well prepared. But I love Pia more because she is very soft and calm. Really a beauty with a heart!! :heart: 

@Sejabin After the fanfic event we did the other day... everytime I read the word Catriona I always laugh.... hahahaahha....

We ARE SOOO MAKJANGGGGG hahahahaha...

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@bairama  :heart:

• Like 2