Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I wonder is there any thread for variety shows other than wgm? Or which section where we can make one if there's no one yet. Anyone knows?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I wonder is there any thread for variety shows other than wgm? Or which section where we can make one if there's no one yet. Anyone knows?

Of course ....here you go . You can create new threads here

@stroppyse @Lmangla I cannot find the logic for the separation btwn the OTP in Oh jak doo. And she was kind of mean to him though I know she was being defensive & trying to hide how she really felt . But I’m too busy analysing / ogling at mountain man’s transformation into a Seoulite , so I’ll let the writer off the hook. He looks good in nice plain suits. I wish they’d not dress him in pin stripes & a polka dot tie. 

Spoiler

Sadly I’m only 50% compatible with JH ..... I guess I’ll stick to the tsundere type :lol:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/21/quiz-compatible-jung-hae-in/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@triplem @Lmangla, apparently, Seung Joo was so used to having to give everything to her insatiable and shameless mother and brother, but she didn’t want Jak Doo to be used and abused by them that way, especially if they find out that he’s famous. Still, SJ is very mean to him trying to push him away, especially after he explains that he can’t breath and so needed something to help him. Anyway, think I’m checking back out of this drama. Mountain Man is pretty dishy, especially in a dark suit, but all the other characters annoy me, including the female lead. Her weird logic only exasperates me, and I loathe her family.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

there were moments when I felt like slapping seung joo @stroppyse @triplem because she was being ridiculously mean. if it was any other drama, noble idiocy would be justified but not mountain man who was there for her to protect her from her panic disorder and a crazy killer in the loose. that is a man you ignore when he says he is having a hard time???? :wacko: at the very least, she needed to be his friend as a matter of honour. stupid woman. won't say more. but lets just say that her mother and brother are the least of her problems -- they are a problem because she lets them leech her blood.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@stroppyse Oh there are really plenty of annoying characters in this drama. But I’m hanging on for Kim Kang Woo :lol:

@Lmangla Tell me about it. I’m just done with eps 15 & moving on to eps 16. So I’m here to voice my displeasure. :D. I don’t like how she’s behaving 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse Oh there are really plenty of annoying characters in this drama. But I’m hanging on for Kim Kang Woo :lol:

same! mountain man is the only reason I am watching. :D hahahah... and I was trying to hold myself from ranting but couldn't... so went back to my previous post and ranted. hahahahha.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 20-4-2018 at 7:09 AM, triplem said:

We can balance this prejudice by bringing in her fandom @CamelKnight

:lol:

@Jillia @stroppyse Iit’s slice of life / romance according to Wiki

Also this

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/suzy-park-bo-gums-labels-deny-the-two-will-be-working-together-in-the-people-of-incheon-airport

I've said this before but I'll repeat it here: Park Bo Gum is making a huge mistake if he turned down working with Suzy. He could only have grown, both in fans and in acting!

Seriously though :tongue: Suzy is great to look at, a pretty decent singer but she's still got a lot to learn come acting. She has improved a lot (yes all you nay-sayers, she has), but she's not quite there yet.

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hey, does anyone know what songs they're singing along to in this clip? There are 2 songs in the scene.

@CamelKnight? @Dhakra? Anyone else into kpop girl groups?

Leaving in the clip so you know what I'm talking about :)

No, I really have no clue. The first song seems to be a girlgroup but most likely from the early 2000's era (so a bit before I came "onto the scene"). The other song seems to be by a boygroup and I'm not really heavy into boygroups tbh. 

Also: 486

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem  thanks. I've checked the directory and seems like no one made it yet so I, for the first time in my soompi history, made one for my fave variety show. :lol: :lol:

So guys, I don't know whether you guys watch variety show or not... but if you do, come rant at there. Lol

Spoiler

Why I did this? Yeah.. I'm in kdrama slump and I end up liking this variety more and more. Hahaha

Ah... about soompi quiz of compatibility with JHI.  

It said "you're not compatible" :lol:

to this kind of quiz which soompi shared for other topic before, things that I love; it has great and fun questions. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@CamelKnight I like that pairing actually. I hope both accepted and they can start filming it soon.

I need something to watch again. And I miss Park Bo geum. 

~~~

And no one like Park Seo Joon or Park Min Young here?? Tvn has their new drama in the making now. It'll air soon far in June?? I'm waiting for this.. yeah.. can't wait to watch PSJ again! He's really cool and fun in Youn's Kitchen. 

• Like 2

@stargazer187 I hv so many dramas lined up ...but first up Suits with Park Hyung Sik starts this Wednesday. It’s an adaptation of the American series which I enjoyed. Hope the k drama does justice to the original US series. 

• Like 3

Oh right @triplem I almost forgot. Lol

I saw its trailers a few days ago. This Wednesday??? Good.. watch it first, and tell me if it's good. I'm kinda skeptic when it comes to adaptation lately. Lol... you know what I mean right. Well.. hope it's really good. Great stories and conflict are the X factors which make things interesting. 

• Like 2