Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem so you are those high end professors who takes care of children's A to Z?? wow... We also have private tuition but trust me it is very different here at least during the time I was in school.!!!! 

@kokodus congrats on becoming Voter... and also for 2019  general election since you will be giving first time vote in General Election... Lol...!!! Let's not waste our votes.../.. Every Vote matters... :wink:

I started watching here to heart but did not complete the whole episode yet.... I dropped my phone in water and after that I tried to switch it on ( whcih was a big mistake ) and then it will not start... I tried servicing centre , they said display has gone... :( it will cost me 4K Bucks... I just decided to purchase a new phone/..

@angelangie lol ... there seems to be no character development foe ye Xiu??? how on earth people will love this drama??? only based on Yang Yang's looks??? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla I know what u mean . But not all though . Some are really just an hour long. 

really? maybe they just feel super long due to bad lighting. feel like the smaller stations have some directive or budgeting constraint and shoot in bad light. my question is always "why????".. hahhahaha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@LSGLMH_88 I Iecture  in three different private colleges / universities. With the exception of one , I’m on a yearly contract for the classes I teach. This is normal for the programme I am involved with . It’s better money for us & more time for ourselves if we don’t attach to just one place. I also  tutor  for A levels - I am currently teaching 3 Korean college kids.They r so cute. They say the k dramas are nothing like reality . 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

really? maybe they just feel super long due to bad lighting. feel like the smaller stations have some directive or budgeting constraint and shoot in bad light. my question is always "why????".. hahhahaha...

Really I always like the TvN filters .i like how movie like some of the dramas are. I am not a fan of SBS . They hv very poor editing . 

• Like 5

Finally finished Great Seducer. I feel like this the first kdrama in ages that I watched completely! :tongue:

What you guys watching now? 

@LSGLMH_88 Ideal situation to buy the latest one plus 6 phone!!

@Lmangla I guess dark/poor lighting equals to arty-fartiness! :tongue:

Edited by staygold
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, staygold said:

Finally finished Great Seducer. I feel like this the first kdrama in ages that I watched completely! :tongue:

What you guys watching now? 

@LSGLMH_88 Ideal situation to buy the latest one plus 6 phone!!

@Lmangla I guess dark/poor lighting equals to arty-fartiness! :tongue:

New round of dramas- wok of love , Secret Mother, lawyerless lawyer , About Time 

What are you planning to watch ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

New round of dramas- wok of love , Secret Mother, lawyerless lawyer , About Time 

What are you planning to watch ? 

I am following Wok of Love (Loving JH!! He can do no wrong!), and Suits. Couldn't invest in Lawless Lawyer :( I want to watch About Time but I haven't succeeded watching that ahjusshi's dramas so far.

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 ouch! Sounds like a worst nightmare. Can't imagine not having a phone for even one day. One plus is pretty hyped right now, I'm even tempted to buy that even though mine is perfectly normal. LOL. Vivo v9 is also there.....hmmmm

• Like 2

612 :blush:

'cause there's a danger in loving somebody too muchhhhh

and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trusttttttt

• Like 1