Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Holy Tea Bags!

I just found out that @cenching's DP is tea! I have not noticed it for so long...WHAT?

+2

Sorry, no tea in a bag for me except in super emergency situation....teabag is repulsive.....:sweatingbullets:

I am so proud of myself because I got the teas for a bargain....whoohoo!!! The picture below are Fukujyuen and Ureshinosaen. Both are time honored vintage blend in Kyoto and Saga....:glasses:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Holy Tea Bags!

I just found out that @cenching's DP is tea! I have not noticed it for so long...WHAT?

you just speaking out my mind, thought it was faceless with flower and fruit crown.. Should I use more eyeglasses?:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@bedifferentAww.....since when do you make me compliments? :D Seeing me in him is quite one. What is wrong with you these days? It already fluttered me when @stroppysecalled me her babe. 

Spoiler

I love his temperament, especially during the case of Ha Na. I loved how he raged in front of Soo-Young. He becomes a little more like her. I also liked the fact that he said "Where is Red Cry now?" as some form of appreciation and in the end, Red Cry took care of it. He begins to question the laws and let white and black become grey. 

And wooow, hold your horses little lady, I'm never totally emo about a girl. Is it my fault that you unthoughtful girls misjudge every girl I like? :D 

I agree that he is the anchor, I like he having screentime, especially when my cutie is also part of the scene. 

Going to finish the drama today, will give you my final thoughts then. In combination with little bits here and then after I watched specific scenes I want to comment about.

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

BTW, how long can you plank? :phew::P

I never tried to figure out how long I can plank. But since I'm going to the gym anyway in a bit, I will tell you how long I can plank until I crumble like a chocolate cookie in the californian summer sun.

@mouse007Hahaha, sounds like me after the first day of real work at the restaurant I wanted to become a chef at. :D Training new muscles is always painful.