Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem it's funny how life turns out.. I was originally contemplating going into journalism and come to think of it, I ended up in a field so opposite of it. It's difficult to know what you want to do in life at such a young age. 

• Like 2

@mouse007Yeah, Deng Lun hardly appears in this show though...sigh. There is a underlying mystery going on with regards to his relationship with the Female lead. So I'm interested in how it pans out. The drama opens on their wedding day actually. And the female lead had run away somewhere, everyone (her school friends) tries to find her all the while reminescing about their past. LOL. It doesn't seem like she was forced into marrying Deng Lun either, it's clear she is doing it to avoid Male lead. I'm sure she has some terminal illness or something and that's why she is trying to push the ML away. They have already shown her with bleeding nose and all that a couple of times. But the real mystery is, after like 2 to 3 eps, we learn that Deng Lun is actually her step brother. Her mom married his father after her father died. LOL. And they even moved into their house. Initially Deng Lun is super angry and super frustrated about his whole "new family". He lashes out on his father, torments the female lead and her mother endlessly. He thinks his father divorced his mom because of her mom. But that's not the case, his mom just left him, it's just hard for him to accept that fact. Over time, he comes to see that his new family is not that bad. Well his new sister is plenty cute after all. LOL But it's still kinda unclear whether he has started feeling something more for her. He takes care of her like how a big brother would do.... There is also something that happened in the last ep I watched, that kinda changed their relationship, but I do think it's just a misunderstanding. She comes home drunk one night and he gets her to the bed, and she thinks something happened between them on that night. Even if he sees her more than a sister and has developed romantic feelings for her, I don't think he is a guy who would take advantage of a girl in such a situation. Anyways, phew, he already went to America to be with his mom, so this issue can't be cleared until he comes back. SIGHHHH. 

Ok that was long. I'm sorry. LOL. 

• LOL 3