Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Tell that to your friends when they search for our actual ‘local’ houses called HDB :). It’s a total difference from what you see up on the screen...btw.

Do you know the writer for the movie cannot enter Singapore even though he is a Singaporean? Because he decided to skip his military service and get a citizenships in other countries. So if he ever comes back, he is going to jail.

+2

Really???!!

Is he ... let me guess... American now?

Wait -- does Singapore allow dual citizenship? 

• Like 2

I found something positive living in a tropical country like @cenching and the others.

You never have cold feet. 

I hate cold feets. 

I wonder if @USAFarmgirlhas some lined socks......I don't know....she seems like the kind of person who has stuff like that.

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Nope. Singapore doesn’t allow it. He broke singapore’s Rules after he changed his citizenship to Skip The mandatory two years service for all Singaporean men. So it’s like he ‘fled’ his duties, so if he ever comes back. He will have to serve the punishment.

Ah yes, I think he is American now.

+2

Oh I see. Tsk tsk tsk. He should consult with an attorney before setting foot on Singaporean soil. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I found something positive living in a tropical country like @cenching and the others.

You never have cold feet. 

I hate cold feets. 

I wonder if @USAFarmgirlhas some lined socks......I don't know....she seems like the kind of person who has stuff like that.

Heyyyyy. I have lined socks, too. Why don't you have a pair??  I even gave my sons' GFs those sherpa-lined ones for winter a few years ago. 

We need them for winter. They're toasty warm. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thinking about it..... @kokoduswould give me some old socks, look at me strangely, would sigh multiple times while at it and tell me that I should better treat them well, or else she kills me, since it were the socks oppa 2513 wore during a drama and they somehow look similiar. 

and @triplemwould give me the thinnest socks available, which oddly are a little wet, and tells me to make the best out of it. Socks are socks. And in the end I wouldn't wear them, but instead look at them and ask what kind of metapher I didn't get this time.

@stroppyse would not give me any socks, but instead ask me if I really need the socks, or if I just want to hide my feet because cold feet are just in my imagination.

And in the end she would say something that make me doubt any socks I have ever wore.

Well spent saturday so far. Thinking about the stuff that really matters.   

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Talking about socks, my class decided to get long socks...which I will never wear :) . I’m from the older age group of the class find that the socks they chose is like hm... 

“Your life is a joke” written on both socks. 

Me: Serious?:huh:

+2

Mid thighs socks with  A line mini skirt looks awesome on young girls....:wub:

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Thinking about it..... @kokoduswould give me some old socks, look at me strangely, would sigh multiple times while at it and tell me that I should better treat them well, or else she kills me, since it were the socks oppa 2513 wore during a drama and they somehow look similiar. 

and @triplemwould give me the thinnest socks available, which oddly are a little wet, and tells me to make the best out of it. Socks are socks. And in the end I wouldn't wear them, but instead look at them and ask what kind of metapher I didn't get this time.

@stroppyse would not give me any socks, but instead ask me if I really need the socks, or if I just want to hide my feet because cold feet are just in my imagination.

And in the end she would say something that make me doubt any socks I have ever wore.

Well spent saturday so far. Thinking about the stuff that really matters.   

I am not quite sure how we should interpret this @kokodus and @stroppyse  ....why the heck would I give you wet thin socks ??? I'd tell you forget the socks and just walk bare feet :blush:

Edited by Guest