Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

Nope, DengLun only appeared for few episodes and the ending was the worst ever....:angry:  I was about to packed some molotov to the production house....<_<

But the OTP sexual tension were awesome....just don’t watch it for DengLun

+2

Few eps won't do. Sighh. And if the ending is bad...then I don't know. I'm running out of dramas to watch of him. ./sadface. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Few eps won't do. Sighh. And if the ending is bad...then I don't know. I'm running out of dramas to watch of him. ./sadface. 

Watch him in Who’s The Keyman variety show in Youtube with EngSubb then...:lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

Watch him in Who’s The Keyman variety show in Youtube with EngSubb then...:lol:

+2

Ahhh okay. Nice idea. I didn't know it had eng subs in YT. I wanted to watch that variety show where he should act like a father to a little girl, where are we going, daddy or something like that. But I couldn't find the eng subs. His interaction with that little girl seemed adorable even without the subs. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh okay. Nice idea. I didn't know it had eng subs in YT. I wanted to watch that variety show where he should act like a father to a little girl, where are we going, daddy or something like that. But I couldn't find the eng subs. His interaction with that little girl seemed adorable even without the subs. 

They had it subbed before and I don’t know why they removed the sub recently...I watched it last time, DengLun is very good with children 

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I can't believe how fast this thread is moving these days! Everytime I log back in, there's at least 10 pages worth of reading for me to go through, I can barely keep up!

@cenching Fated To Love You is a good drama and yes, it made me cry soooo hard!! The scene that really got to me was the scene where she watches his video recordings.

I also cannot take anything happening to children. It is the worst. Oh, and I also cannot handle rape scenes or really scary stuff.

@packmule3 that video of Gong Yoo winking is priceless. I honestly feel like those who have not watched asian dramas are missing out! Not just because of the ridiculously handsome men but there's so many dramas that are just so well done. There ability to move you with just a glance between the OTP.. ugh so good!

@sushilicious what did you get at IKEA? I love there Swedish meatballs but I'm not a fan of the other stuff. LOL

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

They had it subbed before and I don’t know why they removed the sub recently...I watched it last time, DengLun is very good with children 

+2

Sighhh. Why would they remove them?!?! Times like these only make me want to learn Mandarin. Sigh sigh. Anyways I'll watch this Who's the keyman. It seems interesting. 

It's QiQi's turn to be a noble idiot now. Meh. 

• Like 2

@cenching @mouse007 What the hell?!?!? Is this show for real?!?!? That proposal scene is beyond absurd. All the characters in this show have lost their reason and logic. I'm kinda speechless. And I think the writers have also lost it, because only a few eps back, Bo hai explained everyone in some award function or something about his trauma and colour blindness. Now they are bringing that back again. Tsk tsk. I think I'm done for tonight. I was actually planning to watch a couple more eps before going to bed, but after witnessing this sheer stupidity of an episode, I can't even.....

• Like 1