Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@lynne22 Guess I have to watch Evernight season 1 now since my boy is going to be in season 2 and it's going to be a continuation of S1. Sighhh. 

@mouse007 I liked that phase when she misunderstood him and thought that he was a fraud. The pranks she tries to pull on him so that he will let her go were all way too hilarious. But Bo hai is too smart for such pranks. Haha. It's one funny show. But then they entered the noble idiocy territory soon after that, although it was not that angsty, they kept it light and soft, but I was still impatient for them to already get together. Have you finished the show?!?!

As for because of you, i actually think it's a good drama with frustrating morally questionable characters. But it was nice hating them. LOL. I started this show way back when it was still airing. I think @lynne22 recommended it hardcore at that time. She even had them as their profile picture. But I couldn't stay long. The leads didn't even appear for 5 to 6 eps. Then now I just wanted to watch something to fight the boredom, and saw this drama on my list. It has a rating of 8.1 on mdl. Which is great. Any drama above 8, means the people have spoken and it's a good drama. So I got curious and picked it back up again. I'm glad that I picked this again, because I would've missed out on Deng Lun if I didn't. Hehe. After a few eps I got used to the makjang, I got sucked into it before I knew it, there is a reason why makjangs are addictive. LOL.

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@kokodus:D I remember @phikyl recommending It too :D

Deng Lun’s Li Yun Kai is very impressive right? We get to see his growth on camera. 

Haha @phikyl recommended too many dramas to me at that time. In fact my whole Plan to watch list was directly copied from her list. LOLOL. 

Ahhh and yes Li Yun Kai's character growth in BoY is impressive. From an immature boy to a man who fully supports his GF/wife at all times. He is my man. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus

Ahahaha so what are you watching next? 

Its been awhile since I heard @phikyl talk about dramas. How are you doing phikyl?

I felt the same way for Li Yun Kai.

He’s a sweetheart.. and he feels real too. I think if anyone can find someone like Li Yun Kai is very fortunate.

My favorite episode was when Yun Kai stood up to his father and choose Guo guo, asking his father to understand. Like he can understand when his father remaried when his mother just died.

• Like 1

@lynne22 I don't know what to watch next. There are still 10 more eps to finish in Sweet dreams. Idk I'll probably watch 15 years to wait for migratory birds or Princess agents. But I hear that both have bad endings. Sigh. 

I too want a Li Yun Kai for myself. I wish I'm Guo Guo, so that I can get an awesome husband and an adorable kid.  There are many scenes that I loved. His scenes with Le Tong are the best. 

tumblr_onkn2yE7qX1qjewt6o6_r1_250.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

Well I slept when we lost, now I slept when we won. I guess it's tradition. :D 

@TRaNzAh, good times.

@sushiliciousI honestly never paid much attention to them and after the deadly incident I also felt not like supporting them now would make it better. I can't imagine how hard it must be for them. 

@kokodus I missed the talk over which drama I recommended so I can't comment on it but I watch a lot of sad dramas too so you might not want to just copy my list.... :lol: 

@lynne22 I'm good. Haven't really been watching anything since DF shut down though. It was easy to watch on my phone at the gym with DF but Viki app is a pain to use. Idk why since nobody else seems to have the same problems with it that I do. I kind of want to watch My Glamorous Time though. I started reading the book but translations stopped when the show started. Seemed super cute though. 

@packmule3 Hahahha! I should have known you'd be hiding in closets! I can't share in the pina colada as I don't feel like dying due to pineapple ingestion but I'll won't say no to a mango-strawberry daiquiri....

Spoiler

Mango-Strawberry-Daiquiris-6.jpg

+2