Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Mine was a simpler trek. Gazed at the Everest and other tall peaks from a very safe distance! Just basic fitness level! I can't dream about trekking any closer to the peaks than I just did. :P

I can't describe how awesome it is to watch the mountains!!! I shall post some pics soon!

• Like 2

@sushiliciousA highly doubt any second seasons. 

She is pregnant again? Oh that lucky son of a broccoli. He really lives the dream with LBY. :D 

@cenchingIt has some scenes, that are hard to take, but it also has so many heart warming lovely moments, especially since the drama doesn't do unnecessary things. For it's topic, it's surprisingly calm.

It's my fav of the year for a reason. You will have so many emotions during the 16 episodes.

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I am more practical than you perhaps might think, and it definitely depends on the boundary conditions, in this case, the weather. What you say may be true if the weather is 25 C or higher outside.

However, if the thermometer is lowering, then I would just get you the socks. 

Oh, and your age also matters because I've been told that the older one gets, the colder one tends to feel. Also, there are some medical conditions which cause poor circulation leading to feelings of being cold. So, if when you complain about cold feet, you are older (meaning in the 70's) or you are ill, I would just get you the socks, no further comments necessary. If you're neither old or ill and it is warm outside when you complain about cold feet, then I would ask you to get a check up to see if you are becoming ill from something causing poor circulation.

I guess I understand your analogy, however, physical ailments and personal levels of comfort being what they are, I probably wouldn't question your desire for more physical comforts.

This has been a much longer speculation to your analogy than I expected. :D

Wha-?:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: 

I JUST WANTED SOCKS!  WÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH! 

:D