Add and Subtract Game

Admin

51 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@kokodus I missed the talk over which drama I recommended so I can't comment on it but I watch a lot of sad dramas too so you might not want to just copy my list.... :lol: 

@lynne22 I'm good. Haven't really been watching anything since DF shut down though. It was easy to watch on my phone at the gym with DF but Viki app is a pain to use. Idk why since nobody else seems to have the same problems with it that I do. I kind of want to watch My Glamorous Time though. I started reading the book but translations stopped when the show started. Seemed super cute though. 

@packmule3 Hahahha! I should have known you'd be hiding in closets! I can't share in the pina colada as I don't feel like dying due to pineapple ingestion but I'll won't say no to a mango-strawberry daiquiri....

Hide contents

+2

Hmmm...

Good morning, what are you doing up so early, @phikyl

How about peach bellini?  My other favorite breakfast cocktail. (lol)  It's made of peach puree, champagne, peach snapps and lemon juice. That's what I like about fruity cocktails. I can have it any time of the day because it's H.E.A.L.T.H.Y. quote unquote.  

DF's shutdown still aggravates me. My Viki service is tolerable but the commenters are decidedly the low-class/low-brow/low-IQ crowd. I've perpetually muted them. I'm on Netflix but I find their choice of kdramas selective and Hollywood-y in theme and production. We'll see if Netflix branches out. In my circle, I'm the only one who watches kdramas (and I'm still in the closet about this). 

lol. I watched that Asian movie...oh lord, I forgot the name... ah! Crazy Rich Asians with a group of ladies.  There were 11 of us but I ended up being the designated "Asian" representative to explain the culture...and mahjong.

I know, right? Me?? Who cooks rice without washing it like a gazillion times.

My friends gushed that the lead actor in the movie was handsome and I was grinning, thinking, "Wait till you see some Gong Yoo..." 

Image result for gong yoo wink gif

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@packmule3 do you think that movie is good? 

I*cough, filter my words* ‘Disliked’ it without even watching it.

+2

508 corrected

I thought it was funny, and it appealed to my friends whose last "asian" movie was probably Crouching Tiger, Dancing Wolves (or something like that),  "Joy Luck Club" or .... "Karate Kid." :blink:

One of them, a divorce lawyer, cited the divorce rate on marriages based on unequal terms blah blah, and I countered and cited the breakup rates of friendships of people who can't enjoy silly things together without commenting on the socio-economic injustices of patriarchal societies on single women between the ages of 20 to 32.  #triggered

B)

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I’m back~

Who is that guy? :ph34r: Due to Soompi rules, I took the time to put a strike through. Know that I did try to strike it through even though is still visible..I’ve tried.

Technically. I read the word as Horses Hit. So it’s not a bad word:ph34r: 

+2

I don't who the guy is but like you, I didn't see a bad word. 

I read it as Horse Sith.

You know, a Jedi enemy but with a horse face.

Related image

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@packmule3 do you think that movie is good? 

I*cough, filter my words* ‘Disliked’ it without even watching it.

Ironically enough, I’m a Singaporean who ‘disliked’ the movie.Living in Singapore doesn’t mean we are rich! I have to walk and take the bus to school. Haha, and we don’t dance. At the same time I don’t think Singaporean celebs are my type :) 

+2

Honestly? 

They weren't impressed with HIS ancestral home. The grounds must be lovely but the mansion looked ... smallish. They liked the hotel, though, with the cantilevered pool. Marina Bay Sands. That one  impressed them, but the house, no. 

They loved the street food scene. And the joke about a lot of starving kids in America, so they (the rich Singaporean children) should be grateful and eat their McDonalds chicken nuggets. hahaha. 

• LOL 2