Add and Subtract Game

Admin

thumb-350-314574.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhtOgepGrt5H5lh2W4aOI

@Sejabini  When it comes to the heart trust yourself.  For there lies your best answer.  Whether he is interested in you or not will be realized soon enough through him I believe.  I will say this, that a persons interests & feelings for you or anyone cannot be passed on so easily to someone else.  Every person is unique and their heart is too.  No matter how close a friend is you can't give them something that was meant only for you...:blush:

@triplem  Can't wait to see that movie bring on the FLUFF, laughter and fun!!!!   The height difference as mentioned I think by @kokodus made me laugh.  It will be interesting watching her stretch up on her toes and him leaning down to find her lips under her nose:w00t:

Triplem By the way about  Are You Human Too?  It's not often that an actor is able to make you love & hate him at the same time yet in two different forms or characters.  Made each of them so believable and so different too!  Gong is doing her best work thus far in my opinion and they both are bringing it!!!:wub:

@Dhakra Thank you for that undeserved thought...:tears:

Also it's not about the tears that were or were not shed, but whats felt within instead. 

Always cheering for you and your happiness too!!!  FIGHTING!!!

@LSGLMH_88 & @abnoch  Praying for you both take care....:wub:

Have an amazing day everyone and remember to smile!!!  I don't even have to see your faces to know you will look and feel much better!!!!:heart:-2

810 Johnny sleeps peacefully under the blanket.

14 hours ago, triplem said:

I have watched Voice. It was good, wish jang Hyuk reprised his role . I am already following the thread, plan to watch .

@Dhakra Male lead will be a different character. But from what I read will be a very interesting grey character 

I am not watching mr sunshine. Not my cup of tea....

Mhmm....I don't know if I like that. It seems like only two are from the initial cast. I have to watch the first episode to see how it goes. 

Wasn't "Voice" the drama who had to blur or at least reduce the amount of visual violence or blood in their scenes? I remember the drama was very atmospheric. 

44 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Dhakra Thank you for that undeserved thought...:tears:

Also it's not about the tears that were or were not shed, but whats felt within instead. 

Always cheering for you and your happiness too!!!  FIGHTING!!!

I wasn't aware that this thought would hit you so unguarded. 

I guess you are right about that. Interesting thought. 

@triplem THANK YOU!! :D

@Sejabini He's interested in getting to know you, so yes, he's interested.  As for your friend, although it's not a "proper" way of going about getting into a relationship, if you want to introduce him to her, have her come along on an outing and introduce them.  Just a suggestion.

• Like 2

@Sejabini Like I tell my friend all the time:  You are only responsible for yourself and not others.  If you are interested in him, give him a chance before introducing him to your friend.  It doesn't matter if your friend is interested in marrying a foreigner.  If you like him, go for it.  Take it from someone who let go of the one man she was in love with because she tried pleasing her family first: the heart aches for a very long time.  In the end, do what you think is best.  Just make sure you keep your thoughts and feelings in the equation too.

• Like 2

The last thing most of you need is another drama to add to your list and life.  But I stumbled across one that is somewhat hidden in the darkness and currently not on the popular list and in truth so far has very little fluff.   Yet there was something about the poster of two women one older & one younger and the brief description that caught my eye.  After curiosity got the best of me I decided why not after CHM & MS three's a charm

Darkness must be growing on me...

20180517083745215llfm.jpghqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRV63DHYUwbboGPVvCncW

Goodbye to Goodbye /  Parting Left

It's not silly or funny or romantic as of yet but what it does offer is a real look at two different women whose relationship seems to be changing not only them but their look on life as well. It's about the struggles and relationships of more than one kind.

A bond created between them out of need at first but grows through understanding, compassion and love.

It's rich and valuable in emotions, courage and the strength in what it means and feels like to be a woman.

And even an honest look at the cruel things some women do to one another...