Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

+2

On 7/22/2018 at 9:23 PM, 2handsintertwined said:

I think you'll have plenty kids in real life! And I think your future wife will be happy and I think your kids will have a healthy father! So I'm just curious. So what are you doing here online? Don't you think you're wasting your time here with us? :)

Haha, I'm not sure about that. I'm too far away to even think about stuff like that.

Well, I'm experienced with wasting my time for unnecessary things, so being here with all of you is just one thing of many.  

5 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Edit2: @Dhakra Hi! *waves to you* Oh! I was backreading. Did you post a picture of your cat? I think your cat is so cute! :) What kind of cat is it?

Yeah, I did, a couple of weeks ago. Johnny is really the cutest cat, that's why Team Sub made sure that he is their mascot. 

I honestly don't know what kind of cat it is. 

@bedifferentMhm, I don't know. It would be nice to have a topic together, but we already have plenty of stuff to talk about. The drama isn't necessary to keep the conversation alive. She also asked for a german drama, so she watches "Babylon Berlin" right now. 

She is also kinda busy too, she has to do a lot of exams so she can study here in Germany. Her time is very limited right now, but during christmas we agreed to visit many christmas markets so I can show her german traditions.

And I mean, if the romantic atmosphere in a cold envoirement doesn't create something, nothing will.

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I need a recommendation on a kdrama to watch. WWWSK is finishing this week, and then there will be drama silence for me.

Life on Mars 

Your House Helper ( for some cleaning & healing :D ) 

@bedifferent I doubt @Dhakra Will be able to last through Mr Sunshine :w00t:. Ask  her to teach you Korean dhakra! 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Life on Mars 

Your House Helper ( for some cleaning & healing :D ) 

@bedifferent I doubt @Dhakra Will be able to last through Mr Sunshine :w00t:. Ask  her to teach you Korean dhakra! 

Haha, I bet he can’t even last through 1 episode!

@Dhakra you are so romantic! good plan!

@stroppyse Second on the recommendation on Life on Mars.  Please also check out Life which started yesterday.  We have no subbing site so far.  @triplem do you have access to viu? is it on your Netflix?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, I did, a couple of weeks ago. Johnny is really the cutest cat, that's why Team Sub made sure that he is their mascot. 

I honestly don't know what kind of cat it is. 

Super intelligent without a doubt!!!  :w00t:  After all he is a Subtract!!!

Just call him...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOnfN8aE2r7gCvAUgjA7R    he Subtracts fast and looks cool while doing it!!!b2efd1e764b24470b6619467d886bd71.jpg-2

edit: @stroppyse I was not a huge fan of the Korean remake of BoF but the Japanese version is pretty good. I think maybe I like it better because Makino isn't a pushover. It's nice to see them keep that portion of her personality from the books [her name doesn't mean "weed" for nothing!] I felt like the Korean re-make tried too hard to make the book Makino conform to their 'typical' drama heroines and it just ruined the whole thing; but that's just me. 

That being said, I don't think I'm going to watch this newest re-make anytime soon. I still think the manga is best and worth the time spent reading vs the time spent watching the shows. 

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Haha, I bet he can’t even last through 1 episode!

@Dhakra you are so romantic! good plan!

@stroppyse Second on the recommendation on Life on Mars.  Please also check out Life which started yesterday.  We have no subbing site so far.  @triplem do you have access to viu? is it on your Netflix?

I think it’s Netflix  , have to  Wait a few days.  I’ll know then 

gahh how cute is this . Oppa had his movie press con. The height difference! Too cute

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

edit: @stroppyse I was not a huge fan of the Korean remake of BoF but the Japanese version is pretty good. I think maybe I like it better because Makino isn't a pushover. It's nice to see them keep that portion of her personality from the books [her name doesn't mean "weed" for nothing!] I felt like the Korean re-make tried too hard to make the book Makino conform to their 'typical' drama heroines and it just ruined the whole thing; but that's just me. 

That being said, I don't think I'm going to watch this newest re-make anytime soon. I still think the manga is best and worth the time spent reading vs the time spent watching the shows. 

There are things that the korean version did well as well as well. They made it a wholesome story by giving each character motivations for doing something. Like Jan do starts off being a swimmer and that is the only reason for her to consider joining that school. And she later becomes a doctor...I also loved the Yi Jung and Ga Eul's loveline. And of course Casting Lee Min Ho for this role is one of the wisest decision in the dramaland. LOL. Anyways you know I like the Japanese version as well, they concentrated purely on Makino and Domoyouji's story and I can't complain about that either. The J version did well in tapping my emotions. It had me both jump in joy and cry a river. Lol. 

You would love this new Chinese remake though. It is as fluffy as it can get. Dao Ming Si is the real cupcake sweeter than all his other counterparts and it's still very early in the show so I can't wait to see the full extent of his puppiness. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse ~ actually the whole fun of the BOF series is how utterly juvenile it is. hahahha... :lol: and it works because it is totally age appropriate. you do expect teenagers/young adults to swing from being petty to maybe level headed? hahahaah... if this was a male lead in another drama, folks would shake their head at the man child but here he is a child! hahahahha.... so it is fun to watch. also, I never thought the other guy was her true love. heheheh... more like first crush and then her disappointment that it was super awkward and not even little romantic when she goes on a date with him. so one of those live and learn kind of deals. if it was an adult, we would be all getting annoyed at her indecisiveness but since she is just 18, we get that why she has no idea what she feels towards Si... .

@kokodus ~ Si does seem sweeter somehow in this series. is it this actor's portrayal? keep getting distracted by his purple hands! hahahah... every time, he makes a fist, his hands turn almost purple red. but I am finding some of the lines really funny. so was watching ep 9 yesterday (thanks for letting me know that there are further subs, my usual site didn't have) and I was cracking up when he is carrying her as she is drunk. so it looks super romantic for the look on his face and the scene and yet, there is his petty voiceover -- "why is she so heavy like a pig?" :lol::lol:... the drama has lots of lines like that. was laughing when she meets her sister and thinks "does this family have a production line of domineering children?" :lol:

minus two

EDIT; stroppyse - am watching 'let me introduce her' -- so far, not bad.

• Like 2

@Lmangla Wonder where you are watching. Up to 14th ep is available on Netflix and other sites have ripped the subs off from them as well. 13th and 14th eps are the cutest eps so far. And I like his sister so much. She is soooo badass. Si is much sweeter probably because the story itself toned down so much of general arrogance and bullying nature of him. Idk, but he still looked scary in the first eps. It's his eyes, he can do both scary and cute. LOL

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Wonder where you are watching. Up to 14th ep is available on Netflix and other sites have ripped the subs off from them as well. 13th and 14th eps are the cutest eps so far. And I like his sister so much. She is soooo badass. Si is much sweeter probably because the story itself toned down so much of general arrogance and bullying nature of him. Idk, but he still looked scary in the first eps. It's his eyes, he can do both scary and cute. LOL

yea, because they removed the whole bullying aspect, it is more easy to see his vulnerability behind all that bravado...it is kind of amusing that F4 now challenges everyone to a card game. :Dhahahaha...  the subs keep changing the game from bridge to poker which sort of amuses me. my dad plays bridge and even used to go for regular games at a club. they are actually pretty serious when playing and only socialize later. according to my dad, unlike other card games, bridge is a game of intelligence and strategy and has nothing to do with luck. so it is amusing to hear them switch poker and bridge like they are the same games. nope, they are not! bridge players would have a meltdown if they saw that...  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus ~ yea, spades and bridge are in the same family of games according to wiki. so your description may be right... don't know how to play bridge. didn't have patience to sit and listen to what my dad was saying. hahahhaha... but he loves the game and even now plays it on the computer. and then yells or laughs at the computer. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1