Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dating-Divorced-Dad.jpg?w=700 gambar-animasi-romantis-islami-untuk-dp-.

@LSGLMH_88

Forgive me I know I have no right to believe I know how you feel or to speak as if I do for each of us and our hearts are unique but these words are a reflection of my own pain and what may or may not be yours as well...

When those words fell upon your ears and your heart is breaking, your body and soul is shaking.  Your mind is filled completely with fear. How can I survive without him here?  When there is no where to run or hide from those feelings of pain,  despair and those tears of why? 

No one is ever prepared for what you are now experiencing.  Nor can any of us shelter you from it's heartbreak and sorrow.

However what we can do and will do is keep your Dad, You and Your Family in our thoughts and prayers as you face this journey.

My sweet friend I tell you this in love and after praying how do I explain what I have learned from it myself.  This came to mind and comes from my heart. 

Do you remember when you were a little girl and your Dad use to take your hand and hold it tight.  He would have given you that feeling that you're safe or everything is going to be alright. Maybe even something in the way he was looking down at you and your looking up and even without the words there was comfort & trust.

Most of all love...

It won't be easy in fact it will take more courage than you can imagine but I believe in you and I know you can and will.  You see life is like a circle and even while in the valley of darkness yourself it is he that will need your hand this time.  It is you that will be the one looking down that he will see and depend upon.  It is your hand that he will feel, grasp onto trust and seek comfort from... 

For he is facing an enemy like no other and no matter how hopeless you feel or what facts are known you and those who love him must still shed and shine that light and be his hope in that darkness.  Soak every bit of him in and fill him up with every bit of yourself.  Just as he never let go of your hand you will find the strength too.  In showing him no matter what cancer does.  It can never touch or take away those precious memories stored within your hearts and his soul.  Memories still being made even now.  Let him feel the power and greatness of love through you and make what ever dreams he might have come true...

Will continue to pray and ask God to wrap His love around all of you...:wub:

@LSGLMH_88 I am sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Stay strong and keep the patience level high. Praying for your family.

You will meet all kinds of people (doctors, nurses, lab assistants, pharmacists, even the security people in hospitals) now for whom the disease and the pain is an everyday affair. Don't let anybody's negative energy affect you and your family. Accept and remember only the good words!

+2

• Like 4

@LSGLMH_88 hey, so sorry to hear that. Will pray too for your father, hope it will bring little push. Keep energized cause you are one of your father source of energy when he is not.

@USAFarmgirl my arm still in gips, nothing special to report. Always love and feeling thankful with all what you write here

• Like 4

miracle-morning-quotes-good-morning-imagimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJUCc3SjRROi_fbUAlgkl  848

@abnoch  Praying you continue to heal and for your happiness too!  Don't be a stranger:blush:

@triplem  Haven't watched Be With You yet because I know the tears it would cause...  Just thinking about it after watching the trailer was enough to say not right now...  When I need a good cry I will know where to go:heart:

@staygold  Great to see you my favorite OWL!!!!:wub:

@abnoch  Just trying to keep my head above water these days and stay out of trouble!! LOL :D  You need to join us more often miss seeing you on and @TRaNz @packmule3 @stroppyse @fikachuuu @emiry32 @rosierosie and so many others. But I understand it to often life is just so busy it's not that you don't want to be here it's just the way it is.   Yet I am thankful for all those that I do get to see their posts here and keep this place alive and going!!!  @RayAmbler7 is back glad to see him too!  

What are you doing besides getting better?  Still trying to find a new job?  How is your sister doing?  Thankful you both recovered from those accidents.  A lot to be thankful for.  :blush:

@kokodus  Are you hanging out in the Meteor Garden? LOL Missing you too!!:w00t:   -2

755b32f7220364501026280bc1376e65.jpgThankfulWatchfulBigmouthbass.gif

On 7/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, dotonly said:

you came, finally. I was wondering why you rarely show up and only giving reactions.

And thank you for your explanation about Gong Yoo. My limited English didnt allow me to write a long post (tho sometimes I try to).

See you again.

Yes! And you're welcome for the explanation of my Gong Yoo oppa :) I became his fan after Train to Busan! I'm still learning a lot about him! I think there are a lot fans on twitter/instagram who know a lot more than I do! Wait. What did you say?! Limited English!? Girl, stop! Whatchu talkin' bout? I think your English sounds perfect! I think you should keep going! I think you should keep doing your thing!:wub:

My reaction to you:

Image result for gong yoo wink

On 7/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, Dhakra said:

First, I'm sorry that you never had a grandpa, my grandpa was probably the nicest person on earth

Thank you. I'm sorry I cut your post. So you said your grandpa was the nicest person on earth I believe you :). I have no idea what it feels like to lose someone like that :) I'm sorry if this sounds depressing.

I always ask, "Why do nice people die?" 

and I say,  "I'm a bad person. I think I should die." Hahahaha! 

Spoiler

Have you ever seen those movies where someone nice gets hit by a car? Why doesn't that happen to bad people. Do you know the actor Robin Williams? Well, I believe he committed suicide. I think he was one of the funniest comedians ever!

Here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4220631/robin-williams-cause-death-actor-brain-disorder/

Unfortunately my kids, if I ever have some, won't have a grandpa aswell. Well....I have to make sure my future wife has a healthy father I guess.

I like how you said this! So I think I can see the future! Believe me! :) So you're one of those popular people. I think you'll have plenty kids in real life! And I think your future wife will be happy and I think your kids will have a healthy father! So I'm just curious. So what are you doing here online? Don't you think you're wasting your time here with us? :)

Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't look sad, because I actually didn't feel like crying. I was just quiet, because everything felt so surreal. It felt like an act, the condolence speech and stuff. I was participating and well, tried to live through the day. I had plenty of opportunity to deal with his death before, for myself, so during the actualy funeral I was just....getting it more or less done.

And well, my mother & aunt cried enough for all of us. 

I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. Reading this made me sad :( I don't know what it's like to be you. So I don't think I'll ever understand.

Spoiler

It felt like and act and a condolence speech? I have no idea how that feels. So you said you had plenty of time to deal with the death before, for yourself, and during the funeral you were getting it more or less done. I'm sorry. And you said your mother and aunt cried enough for all of you. Reading this made me so sad :(. It sounds like that was a tough time in your life :(. I don't think I'm the best person to give advice. I think you should try to watch a funny movie or spend time with people who are important to you! :) 

On 7/18/2018 at 5:57 AM, daloula said:

we are curious about things and people we are interested in so I guess he is interested in you.

I'm sorry to interrupt! I think you give great advice! :) I wish you would give me some advice! :wub: I love it!

Me right now:

Image result for Real Housewives Yas GIF

Hahahha! I believe you are all like, "Who is that crazy person..." I think I really am crazy! I should do some subtracting!

I don't want to Team Add to win again *evil team subtract laughter*

Edit: @Jillia I haven't seen you post in a while. I think you always made everything so much fun.Thinking of you... :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1