Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus ~ last night, I randomly watched a romantic movie and I liked it and thought of you -- since you liked that goat movie so much. hahahahha... well there are no goats in this one but I do think you might enjoy it.  "an hour behind" and the actor's name is barry watson. there was just something rather relaxing about the movie. :)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

760 :star:

@dotonly I am still in here xixixixi :blush: actually I am still in the middle of WWWSK ep 3 hahaha.. ohh it is just I need to gathered my empty soul to be lively again and enjoy drama sighhhh :dissapointed:

I read that it makes you cringe, you dont like it? 

Edited by Guest
Corrected

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ last night, I randomly watched a romantic movie and I liked it and thought of you -- since you liked that goat movie so much. hahahahha... well there are no goats in this one but I do think you might enjoy it.  "an hour behind" and the actor's name is barry watson. there was just something rather relaxing about the movie. :)

Noted. Will watch it sometime later when I'm free. Sigh can't believe there are no other movies with Goat and goat kids. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 6/9/2018 at 7:02 PM, Dhakra said:

Oh boy, that's one long post. 

I'm sorry :(. I think I feel sorry for you because I forced you to read all of that. So I read what you said, and I thought, "I don't know how to respond to what he said. I don't think I'm smart enough to respond to him!" So I don't know what to say. And I don't think it'll be good enough. I'll try my best.

Death is something that comes along with life. I'm sorry that you have lost your mother, but I'm really not good at this stuff.

When I was at the funeral of my fathers and uncle (I couldn't be attending the one of my grandpa) I also didn't know how to...act. Did I look sad enough? I just quickly adapted to the situation and well, moved forward. 

This actually brought tears to my eyes :(. I'm sorry you lost your father. And thank you for saying you're sorry about my loss. I agree with you. You said "Death is something that comes along with life." I agree with this because I believe none of us are getting out of here alive. I think it is sad though. I'm sorry you couldn't attend your grandpa's funeral. So I wanted to tell you something personal again. I wish I knew what it was like to have a grandpa. My grandpa died before I was born. So I always feel left out. For example, when I was a kid,  a lot of my classmates would get presents from their grandparents. And I would feel sad and lonely because I didn't have any. Ok. I think that's enough about me. So I'm sorry you didn't know how to act about the funeral. Sp you asked if you looked sad enough, right? Well do you want to know my thoughts?(Probably not :)) I think you did look sad! I can't imagine that moment for you. I think you looked sad because I think loss shows on our faces. I think that's just my opinion though!  

But in the end I understand him more than I could ever imagine before, I learned more about him while he was dead than during his time being alive. I wished I talked more to him.

But anyway, I have my peace.

Sighhh. I'm so sorry. And I'm really sad reading this. I can almost feel what you're feeling. I know that's impossible. You said you wish you had talked to him more? I am so sorry about that too. I wish you had talked to him more. I am really really sorry for your loss. And I will always pray for you. And I'm happy you have your peace because I think it will help with all the pain you're feeling. I don't know if that made any sense...So I'm going to move on from the loss of your father because it's making me really really sad. And I don't want to trigger you, and I don't want to make you sad.

I was going to talk about this:

Why you couldn't send me a message is a mystery, I've never had problems receiving one so far.

Don't worry about it :) I'll just say it here. And I'll wait for your response. And I'll pray that you respond to me :).

But I guess I was also a little bit tired on how things turned out here. I was so active here that I needed a break. 

I understand :)I'm always here for you! *raises hand!*

That's one good final sentence! I will stop here and repeat it, so it really is the last sentence. Also a good way to end my tagging party.

Life is all about making other people smile. 

I agree! Aaaaaaaaaaaannd I agree with your last sentence too.

So guess what???

I know I give you a hard time, but I'm always here cheering you on and supporting you! Go TEAM ADD!!! GO DHAKRA!!! I  really do miss the conversations you used to have here with everyone else! I hope you stay happy in your life :) PLEASE VISIT MORE(I'm just kidding!) 

I think you're a great friend, and I will always be your friend, too! 

Here is me showing you some support! 

pjgWSTv.jpg

@ mods Please don't get me! I promise I'm not a stalker!!! I'm just showing my support! :wub:(I am so creepy)

So I'll move on to something else because I'm getting sad again.

@dotonly So you asked me a hard question about Gong Yoo oppa :) :wub:And I just wanted to tell you that I like Everything about him. Honestly, I like his passion. I became his fan because I noticed that he is a passionate person, and I want to be passionate too. So I guess you can say that he makes me want to work harder :) I think I'm really bad at describing things :). Ahhh and I think he has such a kind, warm heart. :wub:

Here is my example for you:wub::

Image result for gong yoo gif

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

I have to admit. I didnt see your name yesterday on my profile but it was you right? Just like today. Thank you again for the care.

Yes, I think you're right! You take care too :wub:

@jeijei Thanks! And I don't think you should be too busy! I hope everything goes well for you. And I hope you find some amazing dramas to watch :).

756(I hope that's the right number?!)

Edit:

You're welcome for all likes/notifications/love everyone!

It's 9:19 P.M. where I live. So it's bed time for me! Hahahaha! I think I'm so lame! I don't know what time it is for a lot of you, but hey you never know, right? Goodnight! See you all soon! Go TEAM SUBTRACT!!!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

@2handsintertwined you came, finally. I was wondering why you rarely show up and only giving reactions.

And thank you for your explanation about Gong Yoo. My limited English didnt allow me to write a long post (tho sometimes I try to).

See you again.