Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem Oh ikr!?!?!?! I kept thinking of Ye hua for quite a few eps before I got used to seeing her with Ethan. LOL. But as @USAFarmgirl said, Yang Mi forms an easy chemistry with anyone who works with her and it doesn't hurt that the fake prince is extremely handsome, hot and exudes a mischevious charisma which won me over. Now I almost feel like I'm cheating on Ye hua for rooting for these two. LOL. Apart from the romance, the plot itself is very tight and clever. Way too many questions/mysteries and I like how they unfold them slowly, you don't even see some of the twists coming your way. It's awesome in that it always keeps you on the edge of the seat guessing what will happen next.

• Like 2

@kokodus  You said it much better than I ever could and you're so right.  Just loving it and the chemistry is hard to deny when it just looks so dang good!!!  :w00t::blink: -2

tumblr_omird4bW0X1vem8apo1_540.gif&key=eGIFep17_OTP_FYsees_WJdisrobescene_Pt2.gi

@Sejabini Hoping all is well with you too!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNpE3QLIUk5V4LkpMC0y7

@USAFarmgirl Ye hua is serious. I always felt like he was born to love Bai Qian. That's the purpose of his life. LOLOL. Atleast that's the path he chose. Wu Ji on the other hand is way too playful, but that's only a cover I guess, he is out to achieve much more greatness. Although it's Yang Mi-centric, I love how they developed his character. From the first ep he is always this mysterious guy, whose actions are really unpredictable and left us wondering what does he really want? LOL.

• Like 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4TZSEAwMz6PohIM1Uy0z  Good Morning!!!!  744

@kokodus  You're so right there is such a difference in the feel of the dramas themselves and it's leading men and yet it's that sense of passion that they have and share that is the same.  Yang Mi just is incredible to me and there is a younger Chinese actress that I really enjoy watching too Shen Yue.  She is only 21 still learning but so talented and was so good in A Love So Beautiful.  Currently in Meteor Garden plan on watching it later...             I Also like Guan Xiaotong who acted in Untouchable Lovers & Novaland The Castle In The Sky...

32121766_1832461720109540_42798782727302                       :heart:                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYoZriG9RdN6mWnjeKz5W                                      

@Sejabini  Just let me know what kind of interests you have for a picture and I will place a collection on your PM for you to pick from.:blush: Thankful your fine...

@LSGLMH_88 Those points.... Did you take it from any review from the film sites, or did you write it after watching the movie?? Nevertheless, it doesn't make a difference, everything you said was absolutely right. It only depends on how you see it. The only movie I have watched of him is Munnabhai MBBS, and as I said previously I only know him on a peripheral level. That he went to jail, was a drug addict, etc etc....

The thing is people really need to watch a movie as a movie. I know that it's a biopic and they did gloss over a lot of stuff. But for someone like me, who knew very little about him, it was easier to watch and get into the movie. Moviemakers are not going to show you all the ugly truth because it won't allow them to have any profit if they show everything as it is. And mind you, NO ONE knows the real exact truth anyways. That's why I don't dwell on and read much on actors personal lives. Why would I care what he is like in real life, as long as he/she is serviceable on screen. You know how many people refuse to watch Mr. Sunshine, because of Lee Byung hun??? Ok I'm going out of track, lol, I guess what I'm trying to say is that, if you just watch it as a movie and not think about all the background, it is pretty fun and enjoyable. That's my opinion anyways. 

Hope your father gets well soon. Will add him in my prayers. 

@USAFarmgirl I watched the first six eps of Meteor garden. Dunno whether you will like it. They have changed a lot of things and toned down certain stuff, like the bullying and all. Shen Yue is adorable as a button but she could improve on the acting front. Lei, who is the 2nd lead literally stands there like a wooden pillar in every scene. Dunno who casted him, he is worse than Ji hoo. The one playing Dao Ming Si is doing a good job so far. 

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 Will be praying with you and please keep us posted we will be thinking of you and take of yourself as well!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF6cMADS5MpSwMLSIYqfLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmxbHEtcUtmODx8molzEK -2

@kokodus  Haven't watched Meteor Garden yet let me know how it goes...  :blush:

@Dhakra  Thinking about you and hoping you're having a good day!!!:grimace:

@TRaNz  It's about time to unlurk and Add...:ph34r: