Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I'm watching Sachiiro no One Room. It has a twisted premise, but you should try it if you're bored.

I'm also watching the Japanese adaptation of Good Doctor with the ubiquitous Kento. His acting is amazeballs, but he's paired with the much older Nodame, so that's weird to me.

Meteor Garden 2018 removes the gross physical violence rampant in the previous franchises, but retains Dao Ming Si's sexual violence without addressing it at all. I do watch it for nostalgia and for Didi and Shen Yue (that girl will go miles) (and Ximen is hot), but I can't recommend it. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

764 :blush:

@dotonly USAfarmgirl gave me this cute pict xixixixi.. I just like it. this is soo me! hahaha :heart:

Bring back the happy mood.

@kokodus  Saw these and thought of you...:cookie:  764

50ebd2ce212cd56b419d7ed3794e08bd.jpgcookie_girl_colouring_by_xdarkkissx-d3fg

Hoping you all have a magical day!!! s-l300.jpg

It's lightly raining here and in a way so beautiful it's like a sprinkle of water that glistens over the land everything looks rich with so many different colors of green. It's peaceful and reminds me to be thankful for the things I often take for granted... 

Like another day...:heart:

@triplem I almost got away LOL after reading @kokodus post in keeping my thoughts to myself as sometimes that's better. 

b2c2c12f51069f3eb4eb577c8778b70a7cb43779  Yet when I saw your post it pricked me...

You said..."What is wrong with this people ? Anyway, seems like it’s been “settled “ with the guy claiming he’s drunk ! "

Well besides the fact that there is a lot more to this story than what was allowed to be shared or written.:ph34r:  It proves that a man just got away with destroying, attacking and delaying with not even a slap on the wrist, it would seem.

Drinking as his defense.... :huh: Justice should never take a dive or look the other way when people are harmed & pain is inflicted on the innocent.  No matter who they are or what excuse might be given.  People should be accountable for their actions and the choices they make...  That's justice...

All to often there is no right or wrong, good or bad anymore...  Everyone and everything is trying to be pushed to the middle in the gray of no accountability at all...  :sweatingbullets:  764

check out 'let me introduce her' if you are bored -- got a whole mystery-makjang vibe but it is not too melo. got a kind of relaxing vibe (sort of like sitting and watching a detective series where you don't think so much) and it has good lighting!! :D

• Like 3

Ant man and the wasp was amazingly funny. @triplem I think your kiddo will love it. Are you still watching Legend of the fuyao. I'm stuck at ep 20. Getting bored with the palace politics. I think I'm once again getting addicted to a Hanadan remake. LOL. Though I have many complaints about the way they changed certain things, I can't keep myself from going back to watch certain scenes again. Oh how I wish it's Friday already. Sigh. 

• Like 3