Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ant man and the wasp was amazingly funny. @triplem I think your kiddo will love it. Are you still watching Legend of the fuyao. I'm stuck at ep 20. Getting bored with the palace politics. I think I'm once again getting addicted to a Hanadan remake. LOL. Though I have many complaints about the way they changed certain things, I can't keep myself from going back to watch certain scenes again. Oh how I wish it's Friday already. Sigh. 

I watched it! Yes it was so funny . My kiddo enjoyed it 

i have no time to continue with fuyao. Really busy with work 

how are you @phikyl ?

On 7/11/2018 at 12:03 AM, bedifferent said:

I totally understand.  I’m attracted to things that blend history and politics into the plot cuz it elevates a drama into something more relatable and grander than mere entertainment.  I don’t know if the genre is for everyone.  

The drama reminds me a lot of Gaksital, timewise just a little before that drama’s time period.  Gaksital was one of the best dramas about the sentiments of the time.  Hoping this is same.

I like House Helper :) 

I adore historical dramas but this is not cutting it for me. I am rolling my eyes too often! :P And they cast YYS and BYH as secondary heroes! Maybe I was expecting Battle of Changsa/Age of Shadows level from KES! All said I am still watching it. For YYS, Kim Min Jung and BYH!

Who is watching Let's Eat 3!!!!! I AM!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 2