Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 7/18/2018 at 8:40 PM, Dhakra said:

Mhmm....I don't know if I like that. It seems like only two are from the initial cast. I have to watch the first episode to see how it goes. 

Wasn't "Voice" the drama who had to blur or at least reduce the amount of visual violence or blood in their scenes? I remember the drama was very atmospheri

Yes , Voice is the one that was very visual.i think the most important thing is that they kept the female lead because she’s the one with the sensitive hearing who can figure out what’s happening just by listening to the sounds .the rest of the cast from season 1 are replaceable if you ask me. 

How’s mr sunshine @bedifferent

Hehehe @USAFarmgirl You could tell which drama I'm obsessed with right now. I did have many complaints about this version at first, but what can I do, Dylan Wang and Shen Yue are way too adorable. I can't stop watching it. Dylan especially has absorbed the real essence of Dao Ming Si and is portraying it with such flair. I love him. Hope you watch it pretty soon. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You could tell which drama I'm obsessed with right now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStrsIMFUMtisOK8OemW80images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReIyvdueuWTE15zxlJaKT

How could I not you are my dancing partner LOL and I have to keep my eyes on you or I might lose my step LOL:blink:.  It's on my list to watch for sure and although I do respect opinions.  I don't worry when others say a drama is good or bad that I am or might be interested in.   Mainly because they are all different and we are all different too.  I do however really appreciate when someone shares with me about a drama they loved.  Even if it's not my usual genre I take a look at it anyways...

For all to often it's a drama that didn't catch my eye or didn't seem to be of any interest to me.  That when going back or stumbling upon it once more.  I take a second glance and to my surprise it's those that are often the best and even better than the rest...   828

Gahhh I’m so over the moon. They are finally releasing oppa’s other movie which he shot quite a Long time ago . It’s hilarious . Two movies in a row !

+2

@triplemOhh yeah, I remember. She was the girl who could hear even the smallest noise. I also remember that some cases were really disturbing, I remember the case that haunted me for days when two boys kidnapped that college girl to rape her and show the act on the internet for bitcoins. 

The details in every scene were really scary. 

Yeah, they are replacable, but I liked the second lead. She was cute. I remember I was scared that this idol-actor would start something with her.

OH WAIT, wasn't Voice the drama with the UNBELIVABLE beautiful forensic doctor?

I have to investigate! Second Lead-Dhakra on the move! Somebody give me my investigation glasses!

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemOhh yeah, I remember. She was the girl who could hear even the smallest noise. I also remember that some cases were really disturbing, I remember the case that haunted me for days when two boys kidnapped that college girl to rape her and show the act on the internet for bitcoins. 

The details in every scene were really scary. 

Yeah, they are replacable, but I liked the second lead. She was cute. I remember I was scared that this idol-actor would start something with her.

OH WAIT, wasn't Voice the drama with the UNBELIVABLE beautiful forensic doctor?

I have to investigate! Second Lead-Dhakra on the move! Somebody give me my investigation glasses!

Second lead girl is still part of the drama . Only the main male casts have been replaced.

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Second lead girl is still part of the drama . Only the main male casts have been replaced.

YAAAAY! Hooray! Second lead girl is still there! Voice 2, you have me on board!

Finished investigated. Hot forensic doc wasn't Voice, it was Signal. Her name was Jung Han-Bi 

Spoiler

photo328370.jpg

DAMN! She's a hottie! :heart: