Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@lynne22 returns from the cave!

@kokodus Started legend of fuyao -1st eps. You are right - feels like a Yang mi showcase . She’s also a little cheeky here , I keep thinking of Ten Miles & wondering if Ye Hua would appear :D

@LSGLMH_88 How are you doing ?

Edited by Guest

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNIki0xSuyhKFkQm4PTYC@abnoch hope you got that job!  And I hope your arm is much better:)

@LSGLMH_88  Thinking of you and your Dad too!

@lynne22 It's good to know you haven't gone to the dark side LOL!!:lol: Great to see you!!!

@kokodus & @triplem I too am watching The Legend Of Fuyao.  I actually think Yang Mi makes just about any guy she works with look even more amazing.  It's not just her beauty it's her gift in being able to show what it is she is feeling without the use of words.  And I really love the way in which she expresses herself through her eyes... 

getimage.aspx?regionKey=Hyt1dtMUp2OGJGRlhqdefault.jpg

@RayAmbler7 Good to have you back...:D

Waving to everyone else hoping you all have a great weekend and safe one too!!!:heart:-2

@2handsintertwined  Thank you for the reactions I bet your fingers are hurting hope all is well with you and your family too!  Take care of yourself...