Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem I don't think it will be weird, both are great actors so I'm sure they will make it work. But I'm not interested in the plot itself. It sounds melo and boring. Meh. I'll check it out for the actors though. 

@bedifferent Thanks for all those reviews on the first two eps of Mr. Sunshine. I'm planning to watch it, just need to finish the one I have already started. Sigh. I love Cheese. I'm lactose tolerant, unlike many here. Kekeke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus @stargazer187 Mr Sunshine has this grand epic feel about it.  Think you will like it, rating was a little over 9.5% for episode 2, for tvN... huge investment paid off.  Open a glass of wine and enjoy.

@triplem this is the Titanic of tvN... The historical part gives weight to the drama that makes it different than her other works.  I don’t think one can be bias against it without haven’t seen it.  Guess that’s why I went into it without any preconception.  A little early to really stand behind my rec, a few more episodes to be sure.  Can’t deny that it’s a beautiful production.

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 @staygold I got permission to leave work early saying that I have stomach pain and went and watched Sanju. Eeeeeeee. Have you guys watched it yet?? I liked it a lot! I have always loved Ranbir Kapoor. He is such a rare talent, I say. He was not acting, he lived as Baba. LOLOL. I'm not sure how much truth is there, as I know very little about him. But as a film, I really enjoyed it. Can watch it twice for Ranbir kapoor's stellar performance. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

because it is easier to carry something or someone on the back.. like back pack .. wkwkwkwkwk 

thats true... am just wondering why piggy back is not predominant in dramas in other places....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

random Q of the day - who do you think kdramas have so much piggybacks? why not carry the girl and show off those muscles? :yum:

I think it would be safer if the guy piggyback the girl. They wont go far if he carry her along the way. Even worse if the guy passed out on street while the girl was drunk and etc...etc...will be a long story...

Piggybacks can break a person's back. Lol. I always think it's popular in Korea because the girls there are short and slim and doesn't weigh much. LOLOL. 

This drama has made me cry too much. I admit that I was a little upset with Cun Xi for a while, but the last few eps where he proposed to her and all that made me cry a river. I love how funny, over the top and at the same time very heartfelt this drama is. I will definitely rewatch it a lot more times. Dramas ruin me seriously, can I get a livelife like this??? Gahhhhhhhhhh....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

@LSGLMH_88 @staygold I got permission to leave work early saying that I have stomach pain and went and watched Sanju. Eeeeeeee. Have you guys watched it yet?? I liked it a lot! I have always loved Ranbir Kapoor. He is such a rare talent, I say. He was not acting, he lived as Baba. LOLOL. I'm not sure how much truth is there, as I know very little about him. But as a film, I really enjoyed it. Can watch it twice for Ranbir kapoor's stellar performance. 

Havent watched it yet. I like Ranbir but I am not too fond of Sanjay Dutt. I shall wait till they air the film on TV. Then I will kill myself as I wait for the million ads to get over in between the film!:lol:

@bedifferent I am still watching LOM. They didn't air last week though! I am not feeling Mr. Sunshine. It is not for me. The house helper series is to my taste. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thats true... am just wondering why piggy back is not predominant in dramas in other places....

I am wondering the same . Is it because it looks better when shooting a drama ??

@staygold I love Your House Helper. I need one as well :lol:

On 7/9/2018 at 8:39 AM, Lmangla said:

random Q of the day - who do you think kdramas have so much piggybacks? why not carry the girl and show off those muscles? :yum:

You know me well enough that you won't be surprised in my answer and are probably laughing....:lol:  -2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcdKU-2YuPiq3WRQDYCqjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmcCgomS4ycV40jX8jSnkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-SQqSDQ_oqUQIQjScQ02

Whether Happy...                                                                      Comforting...                                                          Or Sad...

There is something about piggybacks no matter even the age that just feels humbling.  That sense of chivalry not only because of the man showing his effort in carrying a woman for what ever reason.  Even more it's seeing a woman wrap herself mind and body around him.  It's like allowing someone to watch you sleep there is this feeling of total trust & complete sense of release that is given and warmth that is exchanged, received and felt...

Mind you I am a great admirer of MUSCLES!!! Just ask @triplem about me!!! LOL:w00t:

Spoiler

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg20130610203453_8_zps8hpuspyo.jpg&key=0c2c961bed7e5e5d466da6f4cb4f35b44cd.jpg

But I would surly miss those cheek to cheek views and those arms wrapped snugly below and above and it's for those reasons and more that piggybacks are something I love...:heart:

2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@triplem

Nothing much. Just need to get things out of my system. I'll just come here everytime I nearly exploded. hahaha... Busy today?

Oh good to let go some steam . Yes really busy day . Work & home . But finally some me time here :D