Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I was about to ask about legend of Fu Yao. Oh now I’m torn -watch  this or NIV2? 

Is this meteor garden - the Chinese remake ?

Ahhh yes NIF is supposed to be very good as well. The problem is it doesn't have any romance, and I don't have any motivation to start it. Lol. If you watch it let me know how good it is...

And yes Meteor garden is the most recent Chinese remake of Hana Yori Dango/BOF. 

• Like 1

I realized summer or hot weather in general are not a dramas best friend. I really have no desire to watch any drama.

@kokodusHow are you able to endure that each and every day? I mean, in your region it is always hot!

@DhakraGuess because I'm born and brought up here, I got used to it. Even then I think I'll not like extremely cold temperatures which requires you to not move an inch from your house. LOL. Maybe perfect for dramas but it would be so boring. Also don't like bundling up with so much clothes. Lol. Tropical weather has it advantages, Long days, shorter nights, etc. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodusWell, extremely cold is really exhausting, I remember when I waited in front of the concert hall for Dreamcatcher earlier this  year it were -10°C outside, at least in the morning. During the day it was a little "warmer" with around 0°C.  But it is perfect for watching dramas or have a cozy evening. 

I honestly like shorter days, longer nights more. I always look forward to the wintermonths where the sun goes down around 4pm. 

@triplemI know, but the hot weather outside make everything so stressful and exhausting. I feel like I can't focus on anything.