Add and Subtract Game

Admin

* no numbers as consecutive post

@kokodus ~ yea, it has been really quite a while since I watched daily dramas and now all of a sudden am watching daily dramas all over the place. hahahha.... watching "am a mother too" kdrama which is also a daily and now bepanah.

bepanah is surprisingly good and it doesn't hurt that the guy is super hot! :lol: but there is only 80 eps aired yet. am sure it will go downhill after another 50 episodes or so! :lol:

• Like 1

Hmmm @Lmangla I actually don't like Jenifer Winget ever since her psychopathic character in that one drama she acted with Kushal. I don't remember the name of the drama. Meh. I checked it out for Kushal, because I love him so much and it doesn't hurt that he is super duper hot. 

• Like 2

@kokodus ~ guess that was her previous serial perhaps? I had zero expectations when I randomly sat through ep 1 but the drama really showcases superb writing. and you can tell the leads are very seasoned hands because they know when to rein in the over dramatics and when to let it out. it also helps that they are both mature looking and so it is believable that both have been married for a few years and when they express the hurts, it feels realistic. sometimes in dramas, it feels like watching kids play life because they look so young. hahahaha...  but really, it is the writing that shines here -- just look at the lyrics and you will get an idea. how poetic and poignant is this lyric -- "in the land of breath, you brought rains" -- what a way to describe someone hurting you and making you cry. thats magic!

EDIT: @USAFarmgirl ~ for some reason, am thinking that you will love the lyrics of the song for its sheer poetry. check out my previous post.

• Like 2

@Lmangla  You know my taste to well and my heart it would seem!!!  Where are you watching that at???  Don't mind me I sound like @kokodus  in wanting to know about this drama as I tell my family it's not important that you understand just answer the question or just do it LOL!!!

In the land of breath... You brought rains...  Dang that's my kind of beauty... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUH2wlhRqIorrlJUKDNOw

Been busy like crazy but when I am free will be hanging out with these two next... Legend Of Fuyao

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQme3lEwsDFun-sQ5uYnNi

And of course my favorite...

fullsizephoto942936.jpg  -2

wow! didn't know my forum thread reached 3224 pages already and still active today haha. Is this the most replied thread already on the forums? lol

Anyways, thanks to the moderators who continue to update the first post when im not active haha :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@USAFarmgirl ~ kekekek.. knew you would love the lyrics. it is too bad that there are no subs floating around for the drama because I think you would enjoy watching it. am seeing it on the TV channel's official online site. even though my language is not quite up to par, can still can appreciate the feels. :D if I ever see subs floating around, will let you know. 

• Like 1

That one will sure get subbed in one of those Tamil channels soon seeing how famous it is. LOL. My mom will watch it then, and then maybe i'll sneak a peek as well. LOL. 

Why am I still up btw?? Of course because it's Saturday night. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Girl why you been hiding all that talent???  By the way how is your Dad doing?  Keeping him and you in my thoughts and prayers...

tumblr_n0k7kjoJJ11sfeoupo1_500.gif

@Lmangla  Send me any and all that have beautiful words and the language of the heart like that.  Not to mention the OTP looks great too!!!  Music is amazing as well!!!  It's a win win!!!  Thanks for sharing!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyNPeN_ic7INNpBal3dPu32136145_148758795980663_749273059431756

@RayAmbler7  It's not easy when your leader runs away without a word!!!  Just so you know we do worry about you please at least send us an I am alive post every once in a while...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVts73rWMfhMgtDHnynRuMissing you...  @staygold  @TRaNz @packmule3  and so many others too... 774

9 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Yaaa now that you say so ... Yes they do sub a lot of regional shows... I am yet to watch this drama... I just saw some snipoets and most of the time i was busy oogling and harshad chopda.... He is HOTTTT

Yeah, I won't lie, the one reason I watch or at least try to watch these hindi shows despite their huge ep count is because of the HAWWWT male leads. I keep swooning over Korean/Chinese guys here all the time. They are Hot too but Indian HOTTTTTT is entirely different and no one can beat it. HAHAHA. They all are extremely Tall, suave and handsome, I can't even.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah, I won't lie, the one reason I watch or at least try to watch these hindi shows despite their huge ep count is because of the HAWWWT male leads. I keep swooning over Korean/Chinese guys here all the time. They are Hot too but Indian HOTTTTTT is entirely different and no one can beat it. HAHAHA. They all are extremely Tall, suave and handsome, I can't even.....

You and I are kindred spirits too!!!superthumb.jpg?t=1428968748  770

I watched Mr Sunshine E1.  It’s not too bad, had to read a little to get the historical background.  This is from someone who didn’t watch DOTS or Goblin.  Did watch SG.  Gorgeous production.  Dialogues are not the most profound I admit.  Seems like it will be melo later on :lol:

Not a fan of LBH so most likely will FF thru the love scenes.  Kim Taeri is very cute.  Check it out if you have time.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dotonly said:

How are you now?

hey, managed to do typing byself. Right arm still in gips but fingers are free now, I'm okay:) 

Day offs is good.. Haha. I'm on process applying job to another company, hope they will accept me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abnoch said:

hey, managed to do typing byself. Right arm still in gips but fingers are free now, I'm okay:) 

Day offs is good.. Haha. I'm on process applying job to another company, hope they will accept me. 

Hope you'll get what is good for you.

Edited by Guest
Corrected