Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Unavailable in my country...:bawling:

awww... wish I had some tech skills so I could make a gif and show you.... but basically found it amusing that the PD introduces the guy by having him wake up in bed in his PJs and shirtless. hahahahhaha... so yea, total fan service! :lol:

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Nice view!!! You know how to hook me.....LOL. 

kekekek... in another ep, instead of the angsty shower scene, there was angsty workout scene! hahahahah... so he is doing push ups and you can hear his angry thoughts about his wife having cheated on him but it is hard to concentrate when his form looks so great with the pushups and the guy has like zero fat and you wonder "does he even eat? how can he have zero fat and just so much muscle????" :lol:

love it when the PDs know what we viewers want!!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 7/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, kokodus said:

@Lmangla No just curious. Because you are not the type to swoon over such things? Idk. LOL. 

I was about to say the exact same thing when I read it! @Lmangla thought you’ll be looking at the watch or cuff link or something.

@stargazer187 Eps8 of LoM was so so good . So sad as well. They are taking a break this week , no new episodes .resumes like normal next week 

@abnoch Good luck with finding a new job. How’s Fight My Way ? Didn’t think you would watch rom-coms! 

@bedifferent The other mods tell me mr sunshine has a lot of repeated shots . Great cinematography I heard , but what’s the story about ?

@USAFarmgirl I love our House Helper. Just watching him arranging stuff makes my day :wub:

@RayAmbler7 Many thanks for starting this thread. We’ve made it more than a games thread as you can see.

good to see you back here @dotonly

missing @stroppyse here 

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I was about to say the exact same thing when I read it! @Lmangla thought you’ll be looking at the watch or cuff link or something.

LOL.... well I do notice other things... but he has very muscly arms ( @kokodus would love all those veins! hahahahah....) and yea, he does wear a nice watch. and the sets are really pretty in terms of furniture... ;)

• Like 1

@Lmangla You are tempting me too much by saying all these things. I don't have time for all this. Understand. LOL. I honestly didn't think you would love all those long shots and those where the camera rotates around them for a million times with a melodramatic song playing in the background. You surprise me. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla You are tempting me too much by saying all these things. I don't have time for all this. Understand. LOL. I honestly didn't think you would love all those long shots and those where the camera rotates around them for a million times with a melodrama song playing in the background. You surprise me. LOL. 

hahahahha... it all depends on what mood am I am. sometimes, all those long shots and freezes are highly entertaining and even funny. hahahah... sometimes you just want a drama where you don't have to think but simply laze and watch. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE1nlK09VGpdO5PqewjHsthailand-cave-search.jpg

At least 4 boys rescued from the cave so far.  I am so thankful for all the Hero's from different parts of the world there working together to get each one out and still so sad about the Hero that gave his all during a practice run in trying to find a way to save them...  What an amazing example of love still in our world...

Saman-Gunan-_1530973394341_47906732_ver1   Saman Gunan, may his sacrifice never be forgotten...:sweatingbullets:

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@dotonly ~ change my DP on a very regular basis. if am lazy, it stays for a few days.. otherwise, almost daily! :glasses:

Before I go...

You're on 'fire' now? Dont remember ever saw you/(emoji) wore sunglasses, kkk.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

The other mods tell me mr sunshine has a lot of repeated shots . Great cinematography I heard 

Not sure what you mean about repeated shots.  You mean the same wide angle, overhead, sunset, drone shots?  LOL It's pretty though :D I think the story is not too convoluted, I have an idea where things are going, unlike LoM @stargazer187 :lol:  It's definitely trying to sell a very nice package.  I am not a fan of any actor in the drama so will just sit back angsty free to watch pretty stuffs unfold.  LBH can speak English better than I expected tho I totally don't see him as romantic lead. KSH would have to sell it hard for me to believe.

Well, I like the historical background on the drama so it caught my attention.  Basically it tells the story of an isolated Chosun dynasty that was forced to open its door due to the expansion of other countries, one of which is the deadly Gwangha battle that gave LBH character the chance to escape to America.  The drama gives you a little background on the lords and peasants relationship - all boiled over after the court unwilling to give in to diplomacy to save its people and army.  Many felt they died in vain for a government that didn't protect or appreciate them. LBH's character left Chosun after his parents' tragic death.  He tried to dissociate himself from the slave's son that he once was to start anew.  Decades later when he returns, Chosun has fallen under Japanese influence so he will try to save the country that he abandoned.  Kim Tae-ri's character has roots in the resistance although she is from wealthy family.  Since LBH's character is a US soldier, I expect there will be many obstacles in the way, one of which is the old US/Joseon's war scars.  It's an ambitious politico historical melodrama that I hope won't be too cheesy.  I'm watching it 1/2 heartedly while waiting for Life; I'm pretty neutral since I neither hate or love KES.  It's entertaining so far and can pave way for more of the same quality stuffs in the future for Kdrama.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@LmanglaI don't hate Cun Xi, in fact I love him so much, but what he is doing now can be called as infidelity. I have no idea why he is still engaged to Anna. Sighh. If only he was not this handsome and hadn't had such electrifying chemistry with Joe Chen, I would have written this off way too early. LOL. You know even when I can clearly see that he is in the wrong, I still want to root for him. Gahhhh, what is wrong with me?? 

• LOL 2

@triplem I may have to retract the thoughts about Mr Sunshine. Just watched E2. The cheese is curding... :D  maybe cuz I am a dialogue freak.  I cringe already.  LOL  Was right about feeling drama is too ambitious.  Switching lines from serious dramatic to funny to everything in between in one scene is just too jarring and didn’t work for me.  I seriously cracked up at one point.  The romance feels forced for now.  Still keep watching, E2 was not what I want as continuation from E1.  The actors are better when the drama left them alone doing their stuffs.  Even LBH has said he has to learn how to say the lines cuz he is not used to acting this way. LOL

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

because they are the OTP. you want them to be together despite their flaws @kokodus and yea, he should have just dumped anna. stupid fella

No. It's not just because they are the OTP, because honestly there have been many dramas in the past, where the drama tells me to root for someone to get the girl but I just wouldn't be able see any chemsitry between them. Sighh. So in this show, I feel that they only belong to each other even when he has done many questionable things. I give props to the actors for being so great. Male lead especially is doing such a fine job of portraying his role with a hint of vulnerability and innocence. I also love how funny and over the top he is sometimes. Kekeke. 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2018 at 12:12 AM, Dhakra said:

+2

I would lie if I say yes to be honest. Some weird things happened in one night last weekend with my friends, I had quite an "adventure". For all my life I stayed away from drinking too much alcohol, but one night was enough to make me realize that soju, long island icetea and german beer can have an impact on many different things if people around you drink too much. Although I drank a lot and stayed mostly sober for some odd reason, I guess my protective instincts were responsible for this, I lost more than one thing during that night. Including my heart, which is the biggest mistake I probably made in the last couple of years.

I guess I already said too much. 

Edit: Oh and I realized my ablity to speak english enhances signitficantly when being drunk. 

You should be reported for every singe post you made in the past couple of months in the "What Are You Listening To?"-thread. 

Never tired of making fun of you. :) 

You're right. I should be reported. But nobody did, which means I must be on to something...

• Like 1

@CamelKnightWell, I would like to report you every single time when you write something, but unfortunately you're still somehow my buddy. I don't know the excuse for the rest though, must be pure manners and being scared of the bald guy. 

6 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem I may have to retract the thoughts about Mr Sunshine. Just watched E2. The cheese is curding... :D  maybe cuz I am a dialogue freak.  I cringe already.  LOL  Was right about feeling drama is too ambitious.  Switching lines from serious dramatic to funny to everything in between in one scene is just too jarring and didn’t work for me.  I seriously cracked up at one point.  The romance feels forced for now.  Still keep watching, E2 was not what I want as continuation from E1.  The actors are better when the drama left them alone doing their stuffs.  Even LBH has said he has to learn how to say the lines cuz he is not used to acting this way. LOL

This is the general problem I have with her dramas . While I do enjoy parts of them ( like in Goblin & DOTS ) , I must be prepared for the cheese :D  . When I saw the trailers & stills for mr sunshine, I felt it was just a lot of hype . But I think the part that feels weird is this potential romance: 

My main motivation to watch is actually YYS. Does he have enough screen time ? I need a hot oppa , errr LBH does not cut it for me :D 

okay now, am I the only one who feels this is weird ? Imagine kissing your Hyung’s Wife 

Edited by Guest

@triplem After second viewing, episode 2 was better.  There are a couple of mistranslations by Netflix so I think I get it now.  The problem that I see so far are the characters with different gravity, some are serious, some are for laugh,  so it's an interesting combo.  I need to get use to her style; true that the drama is better than expected and is a rating success.  Visually, cinematography is very good.  There's a rooftop Crouching Tiger action scene that just too pretty to believe. I think this is why the drama has different appeal to different people.  If you're the realist type, you would have to laugh at some point but it sure is artsy and romantic.

YYS is all scruffed up.  He needs shower and haircut stat.  No shower scene cuz Joseon is all about saving water for the planet.  Will have plenty of brooding and ships passing in the night shots.  His character likes the female lead.  In fact, I think a couple of men will fall in love with her.  Kim Tae-ri is very cute and a capable actress. She looks so much younger than her age.   Jealous of the South Korea's water.

• Like 2