Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, staygold said:

@bedifferent I am still watching LOM. They didn't air last week though! I am not feeling Mr. Sunshine. It is not for me. The house helper series is to my taste. 

I totally understand.  I’m attracted to things that blend history and politics into the plot cuz it elevates a drama into something more relatable and grander than mere entertainment.  I don’t know if the genre is for everyone.  

The drama reminds me a lot of Gaksital, timewise just a little before that drama’s time period.  Gaksital was one of the best dramas about the sentiments of the time.  Hoping this is same.

I like House Helper :) 

• Like 2

On 7/8/2018 at 8:11 PM, triplem said:

How’s Fight My Way ? Didn’t think you would watch rom-coms! 

Can reply now finally,

why not? I think the story is good, not spoiled in meaning rom-com.

And the feelings of man lead is quite relatable HAHA. Then Mr. Catch feel so dumb:sweatingbullets:

Thank you for prayers friends. I'm waiting interview call. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I’m actually happy I am down to 4 kdramas! I think I was watching too many that it became a chore :astonished:. Need to switch things up. 

Lol @triplem It really is tiring to watch so many shows at the same time. I just started Legend if Fuyao. It really is great. It took me some time to get used to seeing Yang Mi with someone else other than Ye Hua. But now I'm good. Ethan is doing a great job as well, but it's totally a Yang Mi show. She owns the show like it's no big deal. Really great. 

Waiting for subs on Meteor garden. Netflix took it up and I'm grateful. Hehe. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Lol @triplem It really is tiring to watch so many shows at the same time. I just started Legend if Fuyao. It really is great. It took me some time to get used to seeing Yang Mi with someone else other than Ye Hua. But now I'm good. Ethan is doing a great job as well, but it's totally a Yang Mi show. She owns the show like it's no big deal. Really great. 

Waiting for subs on Meteor garden. Netflix took it up and I'm grateful. Hehe. 

I was about to ask about legend of Fu Yao. Oh now I’m torn -watch  this or NIV2? 

Is this meteor garden - the Chinese remake ?