Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I want to throw stones at a certain someone who I just found cute this morning. Who in the world behaves like that to a pregnant girl?? He has been good to her all along, and as soon as his girlfriend, arrived he did a complete 180 and is yelling at her now. I can understand his reasons but I thought he is a much better person. Sighh. I hope Xin Yi makes him suffer a lot before she accepts him back. He deserves a good ole beating to come back to his senses Ughhhhhh.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I want to throw stones at a certain someone who I just found cute this morning. Who in the world behaves like that to a pregnant girl?? He has been good to her all along, and as soon as his girlfriend, arrived he did a complete 180 and is yelling at her now. I can understand his reasons but I thought he is a much better person. Sighh. I hope Xin Yi makes him suffer a lot before she accepts him back. He deserves a good ole beating to come back to his senses Ughhhhhh.

What kind of makjang drama is this ???

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

What kind of makjang drama is this ???

Ikr??? LOLOL. The drama is called Fated to love you. They have a one night stand by accident and the Female lead gets pregnant, so they are forced to marry each other. But the guy already has a girlfriend who left him to go pursue her passion. Meh. Anyways, I really liked the male lead at first. He takes care of her so well and does things for her even though he is also a victim in this situation. He is the one who stops her from getting the baby aborted. So yeah, he is a total softie. Sigh. I still have hope for him. Let's see...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ikr??? LOLOL. The drama is called Fated to love you. They have a one night stand by accident and the Female lead gets pregnant, so they are forced to marry each other. But the guy already has a girlfriend who left him to go pursue her passion. Meh. Anyways, I really liked the male lead at first. He takes care of her so well and does things for her even though he is also a victim in this situation. He is the one who stops her from getting the baby aborted. So yeah, he is a total softie. Sigh. I still have hope for him. Let's see...

Didn’t they have a k drama version? With jang Hyuk 

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

Didn’t they have a k drama version? With jang Hyuk 

Ahhh yes. Jang hyuk and Jang Nara. But I heard the Taiwanese version is better, so I decided to watch this first. There is also a Thai version which came out only this year. 

• Like 2

@triplem ~ the taiwanese version is full on makjang, full on comic exaggeration and totally fun to watch. it has this great addictive vibe to it. hahahahha... even when you are rolling your eyes like @kokodus, you are still taken in by those great moments when you think "omo, is there a kiss coming?" :w00t: and then nothing happens. hahahhaha... it was totally fun.

the korean version had a very melo vibe. there were lots of great acting but it felt too melo. the lead sobs like crazy when he loses the baby and the acting was so raw to watch. jang hyuk said he just thought of his own kids and what if he lost one and the tears just overflowed. :unsure: so yea, quite a melo and more sad tone to it... 

haven't seen the thai one. did see bits and pieces but was rather bored.....

• Like 1

Yeah @Lmangla I don't know whether I'll be able to take the k version. I just finished watching the miscarriage ep and let me tell you, I haven't cried this hard in a very long time. Sighhh. We still have more than 10 eps, what will happen in them?? I guess it's him trying to pursue her now?? Uhhh?? Agreed that it has an addictive vibe and I also like the over the top comedy. Lol.  Somehow it's not too annoying, the characters are endearing. 

• Like 2

@kokodus the kdrama has a very different vibe as it has the whole disease angle which wasn't there in the taiwanese version. so there is a serious melo vibe that happens but still well done. they had good chemistry. the taiwanese version has some seriously hot kisses! and they take you by surprise because you don't see them coming. totally fun. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On a serious note really praying they get all the soccer team and coach & those volunteers in Thailand out safely... 

thai%20teens%20in%20cave_1530801385953.jimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUqXzJvGQ6GnmIkGbWTzXgettyimages-985969280.jpg

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

790 -- swooning over a wrist grab scene in a local drama. hahahaha.... love how they freeze the moment with swirls of camera angles and music. kekekek..... :lol:

Which drama?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

LOL, more than kiss, am more a fan of smaller movements :blush:... @kokodus ~ have forgotten how much fun daily dramas can be when they are really good and all the elements are working together well. all the staring contests, the heated exchanges and the smallest of movements/skinship can be so entertaining! :lol: ... but yea, was just randomly thinking that it was a cute scene but then thought of how so many feel so conflicted about a wrist grab in kdramas. kekekek :yum: ... but it was actually a sweet scene.

the two lead are stuck in the office (there is some riot outside) and to top it off, there is no electricity. so she grabs his wrist and says "don't go!" because she is petrified of the dark. he glaces at her for a moment and then just nods and stays even though both of them are uncomfortable. what is sweet is the amount of vulnerability -- their relationship is complicated to say the least.

both their spouses were cheating with each other and the two leads discovered the cheating when the two spouses died in an accident together. she wants to believe that it is all a misunderstanding and it is just a business friendship even though she had zero knowledge of this other girl. he on the other hand is spitting mad and really hurt and basically he takes it out on the female lead at every turn. basically every time he angrily asks "how stupid can you be?", he is in essence asking himself the same question. both the leads were very happy in their marriages and had zero clue that there was an affair. they trusted their spouses 100%.

anyway, the scene was sweet because in that moment, they are just relating to each other as people rather than all the baggage between them. the drama is so far really fun and surprisingly really well done. if there were english subs available, would definitely recommend it for folks here. it was such a random watch for me. uncle google kept putting the ads in the side and randomly clicked to watch and now am hooked and catching up. hahahahha... :lol:

• Like 1

@Lmangla You are not going to tell the name of the drama??? Who knows, maybe I'll not need subs. Lol.

Edit : Wait, Bepannah?? Oh yeah, FB keep showing snippets of that drama for me in my feeds. Not in the mood to watch 100s of eps....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

kekeke... why are you going to check it out @kokodus ? :D

Spoiler

you can click on CC for subs of the title track which is really lovely -- lyrics are actually really hard hitting in terms of loss and trying to move on....

watching it in voot - the official online channel. wish they had sense to add subs as well.

• Like 1