Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Thanks @USAFarmgirl. Have you seen House Helper yet ? He’s amazing . 

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra That was too easy. Lol. I was going to name all the ladies in this thread. Hahaha. Looking forward to reading your drama. Will forward it to the kdrama directors and writers if I see potential, because I'm kinda starting to feel that k romcoms are too boring and cliched. Sigh. LOLOL

Yes, the k rom coms can be too predictable. Even WWWSK can’t keep my attention. Though PSJ & PMY are great in the kiss scenes :D

I’m usually very curt & to the point when I give @Dhakra advice . Sometimes his life is like a drama

@Lmangla He is in the most buzzworthy drama of the year now called Legend of Fuyao. I'm going to check that out after I finish this. Hehe. The thing I hate about the Taiwanese dramas is the length of each eps. How do they expect me to watch an 1 and half an hour ep without break. Sigh. Difficult to binge watch. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla He is in the most buzzworthy drama of the year now called Legend of Fuyao. I'm going to check that out after I finish this. Hehe. The thing I hate about the Taiwanese dramas is the length of each eps. How do they expect me to watch an 1 and half an hour ep without break. Sigh. Difficult to binge watch. 

The one with Yang Mi right? I was tempted to start it. I have a few k dramas finishing this two weeks, and the new crops of dramas don't seem appealing. My colleague says it reminds her a little of Ten Miles. Yes taiwanese dramas are soooooo long....it's like some of the TVN dramas :sweatingbullets:

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

The one with Yang Mi right? I was tempted to start it. I have a few k dramas finishing this two weeks, and the new crops of dramas don't seem appealing. My colleague says it reminds her a little of Ten Miles. Yes taiwanese dramas are soooooo long....it's like some of the TVN dramas :sweatingbullets:

Yes!!! DF keep posting clips of that drama in their FB page and it all looks very tempting. Kekeke. I already love Yang Mi, and I'm loving Ethan in Fated to love you. He speaks with a cute accent, it's soooo very cute that I went and searched where he is from, but he is from Taiwan only. I wonder why he talks like that.....LOL. 

Tell me how to resist watching it if they post scenes like this.....sigh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1