Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@gm4queen How did you like the first episode of My Happy Ending? @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, @agenth and I will watch the first episode in about 30 mins.

:selfie2:

60opRd_3f.jpg

E5lyPl_3f.jpg

It's interesting how Jang Nara unnie ends up working with the same MLs in her dramas.

I think she and Son Ho Jun had great chemistry in Go Back Couple. Hoping they can recreate that in My Happy Ending too.

@kokodus Ms Koko, are you planning on watching it?

@joccu Any guesses if the ML will end up being a good or a bad guy?

- no number -

• Love 3
  • Blob 4

@partyon  well the documentary series was really interesting. Also mind boggling. 

The drama is on my watchlist. 

my guess is that the ML

Spoiler

Is not a bad guy but also not a good guy. On the gray side. At least that is my hope.

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

happy new year everyone :heart:

@LeftCoastOppa , @partyon , @larus , @joccu @Sleepy Owl@Thong Thin @rocat @rocher22 @Lmangla @Gumiho@kingpin @sweetroad @agenth @sadthe1st@confusedheart@Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Ernie@kokodus

When HR take his job seriously in New Year’s Eve :D

IMG-7537.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

His behavior as a teacher was unacceptable even before he saw Ida and Aoki holding hands.

Had I been Ida or Aoki I'd leave him at the streets when he got drunk. With that kind of behaviour while sober, who knows what he'll do while intoxicated. 

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I cant decide who is prettier, Disney's Cinderella or Aoki...:D

Aoki all the way! Ida's mum approves! :D

MV5BMGNjYzE5NjctZTk2OS00NGY4LTkxZWEtNzQ0

ctto

MV5BNTVmNWZkMmQtYjU4YS00MzAwLWE4YWUtNjVi

ctto

@partyon At this point, an independent investigating body should find out who's leaking details to the press, and who's the contact person from media's side. It's late because someone ended up dead due to either naivety or wrong decisions  he made. He did not, however, deserved the treatment he was subjected to and handling of his case. 

I still wish his agency or handlers were better and more vocal protecting him. It would have been tough as he broke stringent social mores, but if tests already proved otherwise that he's clear of the more serious accusations against him, they could have highlighted that more. 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I still don't understand how it's even legal for the police to leak information to the press?

It's their version of gaslighting. Or someone was too eager to railroad anyone and anything for the sake of image, accomplishment... Ah, let's just call spade a spade - it's abuse of powers.

symbol-of-happy-chinese-new-year-2024-dr

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Ameera Ali i'm currently watching Welcome to Samdal ri. It is a nice watch, although I think this drama should have come 10 years back. LOL. It feels so outdated somehow. But I'm enjoying it. 

Go back couple is one of my favourite drama. I even rewatched it a few months back. I'll try to watch this new one based on the reviews I guess. I dont think I can watch more than one drama at a time. 

Happy new year everyone. Hoping to watch more great dramas in 2024. Hehe. 

e1e7c8dd57b4801a0fe554f49ef41a85.gif

Gif credit to owner. 

Also waiting for the dispatch reveal. :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Anyone getting a Human Verification prompt when trying to post here?

Just tried to reply on this thread and it required me to solve some puzzle that didn't even work.

:Furious:

Saw that the forum was down earlier today, and they must have implemented a new feature. Too bad the site doesn't work anymore. :rage:

There seems to be an issue when one is trying to embed a gif or a pic.

@Ameera Ali @kokodus @joccu You had no problems posting earlier - seeing you embedded videos and images? Did it prompt you for a Human Verification?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can manage to put spot  on picture 

I did as well but it doesn't redirect, that's the problem for me. It just ends up with:

Correct.
You will be redirected.

Nothing happens after that.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

How long did you wait until it redirected you?

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 1

@joccu @Ameera Ali I tried refreshing. Didn't work.

Disabled adblocker - refreshed - worked.

:rage:

This sucks that I have to disable my adblocker! The issue is only with embedding gifs images and videos!

EDIT: Seems embedding YouTube videos is not a problem. Seems it's just images and gifs that are requiring CAPTCHA.

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@partyon it was wonky earlier. I was logged out several times whenever I was trying to post a pic or link.

I'm watching the NY live show of my fave band. ^_^ So a dose of cuteness (wait, one or two can't really be called cute among them, LOL, but it actually worked), and sunny smiles while waiting for the hubs to be back from duty. Yay this year, my li'l family's together for the NY after how many years!

• Sad 1
  • Blob 3