Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good afternoon sweeties! :dorakiss:

Did anyone see pics of Raccoon Oppa's new magazine editorial? Ms. Koko @kokodus or @larus or @Min2206 or @the_sweetroad or @rocat or @confusedheart or @agenth or @Ameera Ali or @gm4queen perhaps?

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/12/enter-talk-vs-photoshoot-is-out-crazy.html

AVvXsEg0kgiXia2Z_Kpu9O-Xnk10nU6z3qTy2EID

maxresdefault.jpg

62baa2fafc3a1fb163a0bf4f158007a5--raccoo

Great pics!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did anyone see pics of Raccoon Oppa's new magazine editorial?

Wow! I didn't even know it before. Where did you find it?? You are really something, chingu! :w00t: Yeah, the photoshoot is nice! V is looking pretty or manly, by the way? :joy: Ha ha ha.. I am just confused!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, partyon said:

They sure don’t understand English, do they? :D 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjQP1qdj1Eh/

Well except for Namjoon. And clearly Suga who keeps laughing at the other members’ answers :D 

RM’s expression is hilarious! 
He looks like he’s doing everything to keep from eye-rolling and is about to have a seizure as a result of not doing so. Apologies are his outlet for exasperation. Poor guy.

:dead:

20 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

haven't worn heels in years and years, and have no plans to ever do so again.

Me too! 
I can actually run with my feet instead of just toes. 

I ve been toying with visiting a chiropractor but heard horror stories about how they can misalign the spine. I go for massages for stiff neck/shoulders  and they work but return after a bit. 

I caught the Morocco-Spain match. I thought the Moroccan goalkeeper looks a bit like Canadian PM Justin Trudeau :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Poor guy.

Jin was just like: Next question :D

Anyone else like listening to the radio while driving? An old song came up a while ago, and it really brought back some good memories. :wub:

@Lmangla @the_sweetroad @joccu @larus @MayanEcho @agenth Remember this song?

For peeps who don't know Keane, maybe you know this song by them? :kiss_wink: Awesome song!

Tagging @confusedheart who loves music too :kiss_wink:

Started watching Strangers From Hell but I am suffering from "@Lmangla syndrome". It's an OCN drama and it's so dark I can't see what's happening on screen :rage:

:kicks:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

actually don't remember this one....

@the_sweetroad ~ everyday I think that I need to catch up on the dizi but am so behind on so many other dramas. :lol: kind of a fun dilemna to have -- picking and choosing which drama to catch up on. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Did you remember the other song, though? Somewhere Only We Know. That one you have to know, sweetie!

I Know Right Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Honestly, is it just me or do they not make good music anymore? Keane's songs were amazing 20 years ago. Now we just have autotune left. :bawling: No wonder that I like listening to radio channels with older songs.

I may have to drop Strangers From Hell due to low lighting :smashes:Damned OCN. :rage:

EDIT: @Lmangla sweetie, can I add "Lmangla syndrome" to the add-subtract glossary? :emmm:

@rocat You like Keane? :love:

• LOL 5

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I don't remember that one either...and only vaguely recognize the other one :). I think those songs came during a period of my life where I wasn't listening to much music at all.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I can actually run with my feet instead of just toes. 

You used to run with just your toes? :lol:

Freedom Feet GIF by Hysteria

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Abs is to @Ameera Ali what Daniel Choi is to @gm4queen

I had thought that but didn't say it out loud. :loolz:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

me I try sometimes to discuss other topic, but I am not successful:tounge_wink:

Too funny chingu. :lol:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Did anyone see pics of Raccoon Oppa's new magazine editorial?

Omo where in the world did you find those pics of raccoons + horses? LOLOL. V does look pretty good in British period costume. He belongs in the next Bridgerton series eh @kokodus and @agenth?

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I caught the Morocco-Spain match. I thought the Moroccan goalkeeper looks a bit like Canadian PM Justin Trudeau :)

Ha! I was just so sad that he stopped so many of Spain's goals :(:(:(. I was rooting for Spain all the way. But good for Morocco - they are one of the only undefeated teams this World Cup.

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

everyday I think that I need to catch up on the dizi but am so behind on so many other dramas. :lol: kind of a fun dilemna to have -- picking and choosing which drama to catch up on. 

I know...I am already so behind on Vengeance of the Bride. We started watching Christmas movies this week, too, so my capacity for more screen time is getting smaller.

Chingus what are some of your favorite Christmas movies and Christmas albums?

Game Of Thrones Christmas GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Christmas albums

Last Christmas ! :wub:

Okay, so am gonna give you some examples of "Lmangla syndrome" - tagging @Lmangla... Will also explain the thought process when suffering from "Lmangla Syndrome": (PICS IN SPOILER TAGS)

Spoiler

image.png

Are we supposed to see there is a person in this picture? let alone recognize his face? :rage:

Spoiler

image.png

Close up of his face. Not helping. Who is he? Maybe he is ugly? But does he have good abs? Sweet lord if this is the level of light in an abs scene. :scream: Even @Ameera Ali twin won't be able to see them. We will need a microscope.

image.png

Do they not have money in Korea to invest in proper hallway lights? What if someone trips and falls because it's dark? Whose responsibility is it if the tenant gets hurt? Can the tenant sue the house association?

image.png
And right when I was writing that, somebody DID TRIP AND FALL:unamused: Let's take them to court! :wow1:
Spoiler

image.png

Can you tell that a guy is being dragged by another guy in the hallway? Neither can I :unamused:
Why did the lights in the hallway dim even further? Did they forget to pay the electricity bill? :notsureifserious:

image.png
I think it's a shoe. Or it could be a Christmas tree for all I know. :unamused: Dear God if THIS IS THE ABS SCENE! :scream: < insert ELMO FAINTING GIF here>

Spoiler

image.png?width=1289&height=911

You didn't invest in ENOUGH LIGHTS!!!!!!! :kicks:

• LOL 5

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Okay, so am gonna give you some examples of "Lmangla syndrome" - tagging @Lmangla... Will also explain the thought process when suffering from "Lmangla Syndrome": (PICS IN SPOILER TAGS)

Seriously looks terrible. I couldn't handle 5 minutes of that. :wacko: What genre is the show?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Seriously looks terrible. I couldn't handle 5 minutes of that. :wacko: What genre is the show?

Apparently it’s a thriller / horror… But not like supernatural horror. 

Im Siwan is a great actor though. He’s one of the few k-actors where you can’t tell he’s acting (aka natural actor). Same as with JCW oppa. Am still watching ep 1 and waiting for Lee Dong Wook to appear.

The story is very gripping I have to say despite the poor light 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@the_sweetroad Finished ep 1. Lee Dong Wook appeared as a sexy dentist. :love: Like for real, I've never seen a dentist dress like that.

6014bfd4632cce733b33bba972757c0b.jpg

The story is strange but also one I can't stop watching. :loolz:I will go for ep 2 tomorrow.

@Ameera Ali twin, Im Siwan's "abs" were a disappointment. There was none to speak of. :unamused: Let's hope your Lee Dong Wook oppa can bring more goods to the table.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

On 12/7/2022 at 1:19 PM, agenth said:

did we already ask who your oppa is, @partyon

Lol... @partyonalready did. It's Kim Nam Gil, probably nobody else's oppa in this thread =D

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 1. Lee Dong Wook appeared as a sexy dentist

That looks like Strangers From Hell. The best horror Kdrama for me is still The Guest.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, partyon said:

:joy: bwahahaha... perfectly described. and those screenshots -- you can't see anything!!! why do dramas make scenes if the audience can't see what is on screen. such a waste of money! 

locally, there was a big budget movie and when the trailer came out, immediate twitter feedback was people can't see and trailer sucks due to dark lighting. :lol: so the production house actually re-released the trailer by lighting it up better and also did the same with the movie. so "lmangla syndrome" is spread out. PDs take action if we complain loud enough! 

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1