Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Quite good line, actually. Strong and promising. Just one wrong step, and she will be there. 

yea she is in danger. :D 

bwahahahah... krit just turned to na and said na can have baby duck khem but yada is the girl for him. then walks off before nee (krit's sis) or na (the lawyer childhood friend) can say anything. 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

krit just turned to na and said na can have baby duck khem but yada is the girl for him.

Guy has a thing for dramatic exits, or something. He probably practiced them to be more intimidating (and it's working I believe!). 

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahahah... krit just turned to na and said na can have baby duck khem but yada is the girl for him. then walks off before nee (krit's sis) or na (the lawyer childhood friend) can say anything. 

:lol:

I watched this ep a few days ago but I can still see all these scenes so vividly. 

You were right about these two veteran actors playing off each other. They’re the best part of the whole ensemble. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

:lol:

I watched this ep a few days ago but I can still see all these scenes so vividly. 

You were right about these two veteran actors playing off each other. They’re the best part of the whole ensemble. 

they are good aren't they? in this case, you can really tell they have so much of experience that they don't overdo the scenes and how they play off each other's lines. there is a tight control over how dramatic they get and so it amps up the tension. 

yada asks about his revenge and krit just told yada that if he had met her first, she would have been his target. bwahahahah... I like how yada remains rather ice cold strong angry even when krit is ticking her off. this isn't the type of woman to just cry cry cry. that would be baby duck khem who is so stupid that even na's sister kwan who is actually rather ill has more sense and courage than that idiot. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

krit just told yada that if he had met her first, she would have been his target

But would she fell for his trap as easily? Don't think so. He would need to work hard on convincing her of his fake feelings, maybe fell along the line too, who knows?

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@confusedheart Yes! I plan to watch at least the first episode of K Money Heist. Look forward to seeing how Yoo Ji Tae will play the Professor. The man has not aged since Healer!

th?id=OIF.Xn4R8hftITl3OX8U89pZdA%26pid=A

@Lmangla I can handle all the other younger sisters but Khem drives me up the wall. I feel like she's alternately clingy, naive, and TSTL. She makes her family worry so much about her but they really need to be dealing with the hostile takeover that Krit just executed. And something about the acting is off - or her lines are bad. Can't tell which. :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

But would she fell for his trap as easily? Don't think so. He would need to work hard on convincing her of his fake feelings, maybe fell along the line too, who knows?

he is not pretending to be in love with her. he is point blank telling her that she is his target more like acquisition or revenge! :D wheras, with khem, he pretended to be attracted to her and baby her. 

• Blob 4

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wheras, with khem, he pretended to be attracted to her and baby her. 

Oh, they playing dangerous game. I wonder if he can make her fall for him, or for she to make him pay for the pain his caused her sister (family is a different matter).

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla I can handle all the other younger sisters but Khem drives me up the wall. I feel like she's alternately clingy, naive, and TSTL. She makes her family worry so much about her but they really need to be dealing with the hostile takeover that Krit just executed. And something about the acting is off - or her lines are bad. Can't tell which. :D

she is genuinely annoying! also she is being outshone by all the other actors surrounding her. even the other siblings can act better and seem more like real people. so yea, combo of downright silly character + bad acting. I don't even feel sorry that she got scammed. me wants to say -- "no brains, well too bad!" :lol:

5 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Oh, they playing dangerous game. I wonder if he can make her fall for him, or for she to make him pay for the pain his caused her sister (family is a different matter).

he is so devious that he is making her give him all the details on her life! her dad is still in hospital and he was going to tell him that he had taken over the company. so yada begged for more time and said he can something else in return. so he asked for product details and also personal details about her life. so sneaky! he wants to know what she was up to while she was in switzerland for the last few months. krit is not spending money on detective to get details -- he is making his target deliver them herself. bwahahaha, thats wicked devious! 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so he asked for product details and also personal details about her life.

Wonder if he really was planning this, or just make her believe he did. What is it to him to tell the father that he is no owning the company, practically. Especially if the father isn't the one he wants revenge (or does he now it yet?).

I have a feeling she impressed him, and now he wants to leave a permanent mark on her, that she will always remember him. Quite possessive. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Wonder if he really was planning this, or just make her believe he did. What is it to him to tell the father that he is no owning the company, practically. Especially if the father isn't the one he wants revenge (or does he now it yet?).

I have a feeling she impressed him, and now he wants to leave a permanent mark on her, that she will always remember him. Quite possessive. 

he wants the dad to die of shock. basically yada's dad bankrupted his dad years ago. that is the detail as we know of now. 

stepmom and stepsister chat are busy giving krit all the details. they believe yada will get all the inheritance and she is seen as daddy's right hand. she is also the smartest of the bunch and makes decisions very quickly. so now krit has more reason to go after yada -- if he can't do revenge against the dad as he is in hospital, then yada gets to bear the brunt!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3