Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 4/2/2022 at 12:28 PM, Ameera Ali said:

# she hi love secretly 

Rowoon? Nah, don't like him. :unamused: You can fight with @ferily over who should have how many shares of him. I want ZERO shares!

:evilelmo:

On 4/2/2022 at 1:16 PM, confusedheart said:

Yeah! I agree with you on that. All the oppas she ridicules, she secretly loves them and finds them HOT!

keep telling yourself that season 4 GIF by Blindspot

On 4/2/2022 at 1:44 PM, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  OH why? You already got 2%.  I get it is little but that is  better  than nothing. 

I am very happy with my 2% share of Lee Soo Hyuk oppa. Thank you chingu! :smooches3:PS. Hope you're feeling better! :heart:

On 4/2/2022 at 6:58 PM, the_sweetroad said:

Who's done today's Wordle? @partyon@agenthand others?

Nope, only do them sporadically. Have been traveling for a week, and am so behind on my dramas, gossip and Wordle. :bawling:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon  :biubiu:  Thank you.  feeling little better than yesterday.   the good thing being sick is that I have almost caught up my dramas. and  I have also watched couple of new dramas that started this week.

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

anyone seen the lee jun ki drama yet?

Sweetie, I am so behind on my dramas. :crybaby:

I really want to watch this, but I am thinking I might not have time to check it out until Easter...  Also, was watching an interview of LJK and I hate to admit it but I found his character a bit off-putting... :sweatingbullets: I found his way of treating another person in the interview quite rude tbh. Not sure how I will like his drama now.  :grimace:

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

you’re making me very hungry..!!

@MayanEcho me too. :love: Just had coffee for breakfast and some chocolate. Need a proper breakfast asap !

@joccu Which dramas did you start? :kiss_wink: (Also, glad that you're feeling better! :heart4:)

I need to finish Forecasting Love and Weather today as well as watch F4 Thailand.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:55 AM, sadthe1st said:

this poster seems ok with the hat covering most of the long hair lol

and tagging @partyon to see if its a :unamused: or a :love:

Ji Chang Wook oppa's hair is ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!! I don't know how I'll be able to watch his drama. :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon  I checked Lee junki´s new drama. Don´t know if I continue. Not fan of time traveling dramas.  then I checked Our Blues. It is interesting slice of real life drama. the cast is so solid.  tried watching killer heel( couldn´t get past second episode.) I just started watching first episode of green mother´s club.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Being distracted by the busy real life but can't miss out the fun in the forum! Sorry, I didn't know that @joccu chingu has been sick! Hope you will feel better in no time!  :ohboy2:

It's been raining here since the dawn! Have a nice Sunday, you all! See you later... :heart4:

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

22 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and below twitter post is some medication to calm your stomach lololol

Omo! Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's voice is very deep and sexy! :love:

@gm4queen read that your oppa has been cast in a new drama. You must be very happy. :kiss_wink:

On 4/4/2022 at 3:55 AM, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 are you back on lurk mode?

@Min2206 dongsaeng, are you around? :loveu:I miss you! :bawling:

On 4/2/2022 at 10:14 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu , @partyon if he don’t want to run into her he will only be shown in episode 4 % like today episode   :mrgreen:

Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% is so hot though, twin! :love: They should have made him the ML instead. :kicks:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen read that your oppa has been cast in a new drama. You must be very happy.

Yes of course, chingu!!! I am so happy for him that he received a new offer for a drama! May be it's not a romantic character but I AM ALL IN for him! :lol: His fans have been waiting for the upcoming jtbc drama for 2 years so fingers crossed for the upcoming SBS drama to air this year! Can't wait to see him on tv again after 4 years of absence. Already opened up the new drama thread few days ago!:getmygrooveon:

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 4/9/2022 at 10:55 AM, sadthe1st said:

@Ameera Ali i think i’m going to drop Tomorrow soon.. or ff all those scenes with your Ro Woon oppa.. he annoys me too much with his recklessness and arrogance.. he was supposed to just work for 6 months i wished he would just go mop the whole office building floor instead of inside the Risk Management team. so i basically ff the whole ep3 except when @joccu chingu’s oppa flung him against the hospital wall lol

LOL :D I am still to catch up on Tomorrow ep 2-> @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng was also complaining about Rowoon's character and so was I. His acting is too annoying. :rage:

Let's start a petition to get Lee Soo Hyuk oppa on screen 50% of the time!

:wow1:

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

May be it's not a romantic character but I AM ALL IN for him!

It's good that he's doing all types of roles! :kiss_wink:
We're getting more dramas with no romance - which is really great. All the big international hits are non-romance dramas!

On 4/2/2022 at 7:42 PM, confusedheart said:

@LeftCoastOppa OMO! Congrats on becoming a legendary oppa! :naughty: You will soon have women queuing for an selfie with you. 

@LeftCoastOppa wherever he goes now :D

GIF by Billboard Music Awards

The LEGEND :glasses:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL :D I am still to catch up on Tomorrow ep 2-> @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng was also complaining about Rowoon's character and so was I. His acting is too annoying.

You guys are watching Rowoon's drama?? :joy: He is someone who can never impress me! I am only in to manly oppas! Ha ha ha.. so the opposite of manly is cardboard?? Sorry Rowoon oppa, I mean dongsaeng...  :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

On 4/4/2022 at 7:36 PM, joccu said:

@partyon  bigbang new song is out!! :heart:

Yes, I saw the video! For anyone who might have missed it:

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You guys are watching Rowoon's drama?? :joy: He is someone who can never impress me! I am only in to manly oppas! Ha ha ha.. so the opposite of manly is cardboard?? Sorry Rowoon oppa, I mean dongsaeng...  :joy:

I'm watching this drama for Kim Hee Sun unnie and Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% :glasses:

15 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Can I just say... I love my boyfriends lasagna. :lol: I swear... it's the best. 

I make a pretty awesome lasagna too!

Vegetable-Lasagne_9061.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

tumblr-o4s0x2aar61vo5rixo1-500.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@cenching @elan1 @Ernie @hsmz 

@joccu  @mirmz @pompyavi  @Sarang21

Embellished-Defiant-Blacknorwegianelkhou

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I saw the video! For anyone who might have missed it:

I'm watching this drama for Kim Hee Sun unnie and Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% 

I make a pretty awesome lasagna too!

hai @partyon .., happy sunday, Boss. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

JlbM.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@cenching @elan1 @Ernie @hsmz 

@joccu  @mirmz @pompyavi  

@Sarang21

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

@twinkle_little_star Happy Sunday to you too, chingu! 

9de2029fb514b6d061b335496f53abb4.gif

*nodded head* chingudeul,

@partyon  , thank you. welcome back, Boss. :D

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% is so hot though, twin! :love: They should have made him the ML instead.

he can’t , his face is in dictionary as THE SECOND LEAD :mrgreen:, @joccu wouldn’t be happy if he ML , he not allowed to cheat on her with FL :sweat_smile:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

he can’t , his face is in dictionary as THE SECOND LEAD :mrgreen:,

Complaining John Oliver GIF

I read somewhere that people think that Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's and Kim Hee Sun unnie's characters have a past. Maybe even lovers? What do you think?

I don't mind spoilers. :glee:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1