Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, larus said:

ecranization

Whoa! Learned a new word today. :joy:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Are we the only ELFs on this thread?

And what is this? I don't think it's in the glossary.

52 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, so on the advice of Chingu @MayanEcho I checked out the Cdrama "RESET" ...

15 episodes in 2 days, so yeah I liked it.  While not as polished as a Kdrama, the story was engaging but there were a "few" holes, and 2 glaring issues I had with it but those issues didn't show up til the last 2 episodes, so I was already committed ... and it didn't affect the story that bad, it just irked me.

We're watching that, too! Just finished Ep 5 over here. The cat guy is great....looking forward to seeing more of him. So far I've been impressed with the acting and quality. And I agree with you - the opening credits are really strange.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

And what is this? I don't think it's in the glossary.

ELF (or E.L.F.) = Ever Lasting Friends (Super Junior's fandom)

Like ARMY for BTS. :glasses:

@LeftCoastOppa I will remove the unamused reaction if you promise to watch ONE episode of a Thai lakorn. :joy:

@the_sweetroad Have you watched any GOT7 videos? Those boys are even dorkier and funnier than BTS. And I would almost dare to say that they are closer to each other than the BTS members are. They're just really great friends/family.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Have you watched any GOT7 videos? Those boys are even dorkier and funnier than BTS. And I would almost dare to say that they are closer to each other than the BTS members are. They're just really great friends/family.

Are you SURE you want me to get into another fandom?! :loolz:

But perhaps I will check them out....

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

By the way I watched Episode 1 of Season 1 of Love Ft Marriage and Divorce last night. Really quite entertaining and not so bad...yet! :joy:

@agenth I got the Wordle for today.

Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you watch the videos I posted about GOT7? Are you shocked about them?

I just did right now! :lol: Omo, there is so much energy when they're all together. As an extrovert myself, I think it would be fun to be with 6 other extroverts for a while....but it would get tiring after a few days! :joy:

What's your favorite song of theirs chingus?

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

today's wordle was hard? i merely guessed as i didn't know it was a word and not a name hahaa

Ha! I must be overthinking them. I started out so well, too....I got super cocky a couple weeks ago.

• LOL 4

Good-Morning-wshing-snap.jpg

Hi guys! It's a lovely day today and hope you'd have a beautiful time with your loved ones! :smooches3:

By the way, about K-pop idols... They are all feminine unless they are actors as well as singers?? I mean actors pay attention to their physical appearance because they appear on small screen, right??! In that case, CNBLUE's Jung Yong-hwa oppa is a manly idol! Who else are there?? Feel free to introduce to me, chingus...  :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1