Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@BlackLotus1025 Thank you, I'm quite good now. :)

@LeftCoastOppa Oooff, I hope it really eases as @willenette posted, except it's still many years before I'm in 50s. In general I get migraine every 6wks to 3mo in between. I sometimes steam as @Lmangla mentioned, or have a hot shower (if I can still stand, LOL), which relieves some of the aches. Otherwise it's lying down in the dark until it's over.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Good morning, too! The morning has just started here eight minutes ago. Haha.

Why is he your ex now? What happened?

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@BlackLotus1025 Thank you, I'm quite good now. :)

That's good to know. Make sure to have some water with you at all times, too. :)

502C

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho ~ have you considered cutting your hair? I cut my hair short because of severe migraines. in a forum, one guy mentioned that after he shaved his head and went bald, the pain reduced. so I decided to cut it short -- basically it is up to chin level in front and short in the back. I get it trimmed every 2 months or so that it is not too much on my neck. this way I don't get affected as much when it is humid. I have pretty thick and heavy hair and it is bad when I have migraines.  however, it is the air pressure that is the problem and there isn't much you can do except just sleep it off. 

@LeftCoastOppa ~ I don't know what is the right age before we get rid of this problem. mine ebbs and rises unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Why is he your ex now? What happened?

let’s say we part way after he showed up with his guns and kidnapped me  :mrgreen: , which girl can say no to him ( he dangerous )  

mDjZOY1.gif

** pinned all of it on him 

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Which couple did you like best in "Hospital Playlist"? 

i like the winter garden couple!

but i'm starting to like the ob-gyn couple too!!

39 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

what burger is that ? looks sooooo yum.

the brand is in the pic.. not sure if i can type out the name.. it might come as a bad word hahaha

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Have some chili cheese fries before sleeping.

i love this!!!

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I get it trimmed every 2 months or so that it is not too much on my neck.

agree on this.. i hate it when i cut my long hair to over shoulder length cos, it's not long enough to be tied and yet too long and cover the back of the neck.. so i get sweaty easily during the warm season LIKE NOW!!

giraffe eating GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@MayanEcho ~ have you considered cutting your hair? I cut my hair short because of severe migraines. in a forum, one guy mentioned that after he shaved his head and went bald, the pain reduced. so I decided to cut it short -- basically it is up to chin level in front and short in the back. I get it trimmed every 2 months or so that it is not too much on my neck. this way I don't get affected as much when it is humid. I have pretty thick and heavy hair and it is bad when I have migraines.  however, it is the air pressure that is the problem and there isn't much you can do except just sleep it off. 

My hair is the fine type, and as of now it's butt length. Uh, it grows fast? Coz every 6 or so months I'd have a haircut close to 1ft length, keeping the rest long enough for a ponytail. Migraine interval remains the same though whether or not I have long or short hair. I’ve even had boy cut before. It's often the weather that triggers it for me, and sudden bright lights. 

My college room-mate's mum shaved her head due to frequent migraine (alright, she's a college Dean, hehe) as per her doc's recommendation. It helped cos she too had thick, heavy hair. What's also amazing is that she looks so cool bald or in buzz cut. Like Sigourney Weaver.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

let’s say we part way after he showed up with his guns and kidnapped me  :mrgreen: , which girl can say no to him ( he dangerous )  

Hahaha! Why am I thinking of a different kind of gun? :hwaiting2: 

Nam Goong Min in The Veil literally has that figure that can anyone will swoon over. Haha! 

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i like the winter garden couple!

but i'm starting to like the ob-gyn couple too!!

the brand is in the pic.. not sure if i can type out the name.. it might come as a bad word hahaha

Oh, the bear couple! Min Ah was so patient. I didn't know how she did that. But her efforts were rewarded! 

Hmm.. now, that's interesting. What's the name? Let us know? Haha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho ~ I hate taking photos mainly because of the flash; sometimes, it really bothers me when my head is buzzing. I also get frustrated with certain type of tube lights. I actually complained in my old office that these stupid things keep flickering too much and triggering my headaches. not that they understood. because normal people,  can't see or sense the flicker in flourescent light at all. ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@kokodus Ms Koko, you have a new oppa? :scream: 

Pray do tell who he is and where you met him. :love:
Also, why did @gm4queen give you an unamused reaction?

Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

@Ameera Ali you are posting so many oppa, hubby, ex-oppa, ex-hubby gifs that I can’t even tell them apart anymore.

:crazily:

Twin, who is your oppa du jour currently?

@MayanEcho @Lmangla Migraines are a drag I know… Genetics and hormones are the reason behind them. 
One learns as the years go by what triggers them. Lights, shift in weather/season, chocolate, alcohol etc

A commonly surprising migraine trigger is cheese as there is a compound in it that triggers migraines in people. 

Congratulations Team Add! Did anyone update the scoreboard yet?

:getmygrooveon:

I am back on Team Subtract now!

504 C

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Hahaha! Why am I thinking of a different kind of gun?  

Nam Goong Min in The Veil literally has that figure that can anyone will swoon over. Haha! 

+ 2

Oh Yes !.. I was totally amaze by his transformation :mrgreen:

@sadthe1st  hahaha, is ok then. 

@Ameera Ali why is KSH your ex ?...i thought you just adopted him not long ago.

@Lmangla  I feel for you. I dont keep long hair reason being of the humid weather here & also I sweat a lot.  My hair is always short since school days. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Whoa whoa whoa ... How come I'm the shortest guy???!!! :rage:

I am fair , give you the left one cos you leftcoastoppa  :loolz:

@partyon I am engaged now , you will throw me bachelorette party right :emmm: @Thong Thin i need psychology degree to keep up with him or was it opposite lol 

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Whoa whoa whoa ... How come I'm the shortest guy???!!!

What is your height Mr.Oppa? In cm please :D 

I know the height of dongsaeng so I can say if you deserve to be the shortest  guy or not :D 

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1