Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good evening chingus!! 

@partyon @gm4queen @larus @kokodus @anjuliet @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @willenette @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @twinkle_little_star

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

Do you have a moment when you simply hate your oppa's stylist? There are times when they really don't look good with their hair or outfit or something :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Do you have a moment when you simply hate your oppa's stylist? There are times when they really don't look good with their hair or outfit or something

keyword..

HAHAHAHA

de6a1082ba0a40209144ad5de35a4ff7.jpeg?s=

cr.: soompi

he has a new drama with @Ameera Ali or was it @partyon favorite run-around naked oppa in IOTNBO..

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

keyword..

HAHAHAHA

he has a new drama with @Ameera Ali or was it @partyon favorite run-around naked oppa in IOTNBO..

+2

Doesn't LJS look good with long hair? 

Atleast he doesn't wear a wig :tired: My oppa's stylist lets him wear a wig or wear a cap during tv appearances or cf shoots :bawling:

I lowkey wish my oppa's stylist to be changed they've been butchering his looks since they started :bawling:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, anjuliet said:

I'm with DIL @kokodus - I won't allow mah son to ya. He is too precious just to be married to someone who is unsure of even marrying him. Mother has spoken - end of

Chingu, you are not my mom though. :D 

I can do what I want with Bogummy 

Bird Deal With It GIF by MOODMAN

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

But @partyon this is also for good. We will become more closer. Our husbands are close friends, so we will be meeting very often. Bwahahahahahahahaha. 

Ms Koko…. You should know me by now :naughty:

I will make sure your V oppa gets a temporary restraining order against you. Then I will send him to a camp where he has to exercise and throw away all of his makeup.

After that we’ll see if he’s fit to be your BF / hubby…

We may not see eye to eye on most things, but I feel a sense of duty to protect you from girly oppas. :glasses:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Happy Sunday! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Feeling lazy today, hahaha. Packed the kiddos mini Swiss rolls and watermelon cubes for school. They're celebrating Teachers Day in advance, and didn't have to wear uniform today. 

ctto 

ctto 

@MayanEcho yummy that Swiss Rolls you posted.....IDK why it's called Swiss Roll when this is not originated from Switzerland - :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was wondering if a certain one would remove certain make up, how would they look

Either you are talking about raccoon lady from barf drama or Ms. Koko’s V oppa. :D 

Which one is it, dongsaeng?

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1