Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Hello DIL  why you talk about your bro in law like this??  That's mah N. Korean son! (I call him this due to CLOY haha) Maybe he just restrains himself on kissing scenes and is actually good and with other...things...  I was so happy when my BinJin ship started sailing. 

So cute! 

+ 2

I have the same thoughts as you why his kissing is that bad ONLY for that scene.

OMO, didn't know @Ameera Ali is your DIL. Becarefull, she is not tame when comes to Abs.

:joy:

Hope your appointment with the doctor goes well today.

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

*The cake @Min2206 posted looks exactly like the vegan cake I got for my eldest on her birthday a couple of years ago. :wub:

We will make sure not to do this. You're the only one who can make that decision (and I already approve of you as a future DIL should you end up wanting to marry one of mah sons (if he's one of them )

Wow!

Thank You GIFs | Tenor  

Are the following oppas , your sons?  Lee Min Ho, Choi Jin Hyuk, Taecyeon and Park Jin Young?

Umm, you do  need to make a list.
I remember @4evrkdrama has a long list, so does @partyon .

1 hour ago, larus said:

Remind me. Which drama?

33 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

What's this? I am only aware of the squid one..?

this one! hahaha

sorry i was late to reply, was watching Red Sky ep1..

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

I am seriously ready to give him a Gibbs slap, but good thing it's only a phone appointment.

Pushing Away Cirque Du Freak GIF by Junior Mesa

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You never know, we might see the "Penthouse" (was SBS drama too) cast here, and they reveal those who die actually get transferred here thanks to Demon who is their master, and that is the reason they are so easily resurrected 

guess what.. the young actor with the sleepiest or was it saddest face is THE CHOSEN ONE.. hahahaha i forgot which drama was he also in, to get that nickname the last time.. kingmaker??

ok, with all the comments in mind, i finished ep1 just now.. actually it wasn't too bad lol still watchable.. 

Spoiler

if i were to try link the sanshim roles.. hong chun gi is the life (the grandma deity said it).. ha ram should be the balance scale (unfortunately also meant the deity that got eaten by the demon) and that sleepyface prince will be the demon who will try to seize power..

sealing the demon power in ha ram, and giving the core devil source to chun gi.. they will need to work together to defeat the sleepyface prince?

• LOL 6

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I have the same thoughts as you why his kissing is that bad ONLY for that scene.

OMO, didn't know @Ameera Ali is your DIL. Becarefull, she is not tame when comes to Abs.

She is my first DIL :D (oh heck, I will really need to make a list - I would be a bad MIL if I don't even remember who my DILs are :sweatingbullets:) Oh, she can do whatever she wants, as long as she keeps loving mah son she married. :partyblob:

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Are the following oppas , your sons?  Lee Min Ho, Choi Jin Hyuk, Taecyeon and Park Jin Young?

LMH - erm... She's one of my daughter's sons, so no he's not mah son. I do follow him on IG, though.

CJH - yes, he is :sweats: yet the name Danielicious is stuck. @partyon's oppa for sure! Wait, is she married to him??

Taecyeon - no, he isn't a son, but I also follow his IG. I should make him mah son!

Park Jin Young - who??? Is he the one from Devil Judge? :emmm:

27 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Umm, you do  need to make a list.
I remember @4evrkdrama has a long list, so does @partyon .

Hai! I think it will be a crazy mind map with all different arrows pointing to several chingus at once. :crazymad:

*I saw it on my phone, but couldn't find it on here using my laptop, but thank you to whoever wished me good luck for my appointment with doctor later this afternoon.:please: Will definitely need it!

P.S. Jang Ki Yong and also Lee Sang Yoon are mah sons.

Right, I'm outta here! 

Edited by anjuliet
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

48 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

CJH - yes, he is :sweats: yet the name Danielicious is stuck. @partyon's oppa for sure! Wait, is she married to him??

nooooooooo  cjh is my husband. i was married to him by @partyon, who got married to yoo yoon seok. 

daniel is @gm4queen's oppa, not hubby :D 

i think we need to make add/subtract oppa/husband mindmap

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, agenth said:

nooooooooo  cjh is my husband. i was married to him by @partyon, who got married to yoo yoon seok. 

I am going to make a mind map. :approves:

:omg:, having soooo many sons is so confusing! 

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is a good boy, @anjuliet chingu! Please make me your daughter-in-law as well! :D

I think I said yes to your initial request, but that reply got lost. 

YASSSSSSS! He is now one of mah sons and I give you mah blessing to marry him and be mah daughter in law, @gm4queen chingu. :partyblob:

I hope @partyon won't divorce mah son, he's a good 'un. :tears:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Yeah yeah chingu! I saw your reply earlier! But now that it's official, have you ever watched any drama of my hubby, Daniel? :joy: He's done several genres so far and I am currently waiting forever for his upcoming jtbc drama!

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon @Lmangla 

tumblr-53c09af2c4f277f86171ee3c1d32675d-

@Ameera Ali @larus

@joccu @MayanEcho @elan1

@gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa @mirmz 

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @hsmz 

@Sky Kang  @anjuliet @Calli @pompyavi

@4evrkdrama 

hai everyone. managing add or subtract formula to get the sum. :D

original.gif

mZo.gif

Spoiler

434a074933d28620611c2755fb63b6ed.gif

Spoiler

the storm slogging around in windswept.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

15 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I am going to make a mind map. 

, having soooo many sons is so confusing! 

i don't blame you. we got married without your consent. i hope you are not too mad! 

3SMx.gif 

@partyon is planning on divorcing her husband ... 

:sweats:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

46 minutes ago, agenth said:

i don't blame you. we got married without your consent. i hope you are not too mad! 

Granted, you were already married before I even found out about this thread, so 'tis okay. :approves: As you may have noticed, @Ameera Ali can tell you that I'm the nicest MIL you will ever have. :partyblob:

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

you need an encyclopedia of names.. specifically, sons. and next to their names.. your DILssssss.. lol

I do, something similar to a little black book - oops! I meant, a lovingly made book of names of mah sons and my lovely DILs (and their oppas and whatnot). :omg:

That boi needs to pull his jeans up and he needs to use a belt! :isannoyed: I'll let it slide this time due to his biceps and strong looking hands.

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, anjuliet said:

She is my first DIL :D (oh heck, I will really need to make a list - I would be a bad MIL if I don't even remember who my DILs are :sweatingbullets:) Oh, she can do whatever she wants, as long as she keeps loving mah son she married. :partyblob:

LMH - erm... She's one of my daughter's sons, so no he's not mah son. I do follow him on IG, though.

CJH - yes, he is  yet the name Danielicious is stuck. @partyon's oppa for sure! Wait, is she married to him??

Taecyeon - no, he isn't a son, but I also follow his IG. I should make him mah son!

Park Jin Young - who??? Is he the one from Devil Judge? 

Hai! I think it will be a crazy mind map with all different arrows pointing to several chingus at once. 

*I saw it on my phone, but couldn't find it on here using my laptop, but thank you to whoever wished me good luck for my appointment with doctor later this afternoon. Will definitely need it!

P.S. Jang Ki Yong and also Lee Sang Yoon are mah sons.

Right, I'm outta here! 

Me .... speechless ..Carriebradshaw GIF - Speechless - Discover & Share GIFs

Park Jin Young - 2nd ML in Devil Judge
File:Park Jin-young on 17 December 2016.png - Wikimedia Commons

1 hour ago, agenth said:

yea, @partyon introduced CJH, her oppa to me and to @agenth and somehow sealed @agenth as his wife, with loving approvals.    There was no objection.    :D 

40 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Have some abs for dinner 

Thank you @Sky Kang  but I wanted fried ones ... like KFC, Texas.  :D

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Me .... speechless .

Well, what can I say? I cannot turn all your oppas away. :please:

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Park Jin Young - 2nd ML in Devil Judge

Yesss, at least I guessed correctly. I know he's someone's oppa, but I know he's not @kokodus's oppa... Is he..? 

I just spent the last hour looking through my test results, so brain is still :crazily:

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

yea, @partyon introduced CJH, her oppa to me and to @agenth and somehow sealed @agenth as his wife, with loving approvals.    There was no objection. 

No objection from here, too. I will highlight this on my list and on my mind map. No divorcing CJH then?

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

this guy is unmarried still 

i will protect him!

I thought he's the next husband of @partyon?

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that sounds like danger..

Ahahaha, it usually means a book of names of women a man keeps with their phone numbers (in the old days lol) :scream:

Oooh, hello there Johnny Depp oppa :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3