Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

How time flies - one year ago.   Great your kids doing well.  Initially, my younger cousins have difficulty in adjusting - no more face-to-face interactions, over a quite a long time with the school closure and restriction on activities and gatherings.  Now they are okay.   Just recently, our schools here are allowed to resume classes.  Read reviews that they were thrilled to go back.

Younger one sleeps in between classes, even during tests. :sweatingbullets: The kiddos went to face to face classes Oct to January. They were the lone students going to school in their sections, LOL! Then online classes again from Feb till March when the new variants started spreading and cases surged. Will see what the authorities decide this April when spring break is over. Signed them up for blended learning. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Younger one sleeps in between classes, even during tests.  The kiddos went to face to face classes Oct to January. They were the lone students going to school in their sections, LOL! Then online classes again from Feb till March when the new variants started spreading and cases surged. Will see what the authorities decide this April when spring break is over. Signed them up for blended learning. 

+2

some of my friends who are working mums was so stressed out when the children were online classes.

Unlike face to face in class, online classes tends to get more distractions.

Hi @joccu  

I was about to leave for home and saw you checking in.

:heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, joccu said:

Hello @joccu
Hot tea for you

900+ Collage: Subtle Beauty I ideas | deserts of the world, the magic  faraway tree, spirals in nature

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

some of my friends who are working mums was so stressed out when the children were online classes.

Unlike face to face in class, online classes tends to get more distractions.

@Thong Thin we were told that moms were more stressed when all kids are at home , same as those wfh.
But guess by now, all okay with grabfood / food delivery services.

Welcome back, @sadthe1st!

I think you are all very familiar with one another here. Pretty nice to see how people interact here. If it's okay to ask, can I also be familiar with you all here? I know I just boarded, but I sincerely wish to get to know all of you more. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Welcome back, @sadthe1st!

I think you are all very familiar with one another here. Pretty nice to see how people interact here. If it's okay to ask, can I also be familiar with you all here? I know I just boarded, but I sincerely wish to get to know all of you more. :)

You will get to know us , sooner or later
if you stay in this forum
but not all will be here, the regular ones will be here - depends on rl schedules

am appreciating those who have been here long, constantly hold the fort here

@sadthe1st you went to Uniqlo --  my wardrobe filled with their tops and pants  and me into H&M tops too

something like this

Short Jersey Top - Vintage pink - Ladies | H&M US | Clothes, Tween outfits,  Dream clothes

umm this is not for adv purpose, just in case any mod wondering ..... aishhhhhh  

hi @Min2206 what's for dinner?

hi @BlackLotus1025 we chat about food.. about kdrama and oppa abs.. more food.. work.. even more food.. flowers.. excessively more food..

HAHAHA

ok, i talk a lot about food.

hungry meet the browns GIF by TV One

i love kewpie mayo

mayonnaise love GIF by SOJEE

and @Abs_ triggered is all about nutella on oppa abs

Food Drink Nutella GIF

@Min2206 i saw one linen pants and i was so tempted to buy it!! it's in a nice shade of olive.. but i bought something similar a few days ago.. a cargo pants and a loose linen pants that look pretty much like a skirt lol

let me try get a pic to show u!

Spoiler

sggoods_56_436595.jpg?width=1600&impolic

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

woohoo collagen!

and i exceptionally adore the well braised eggs inside!!

cr.: owner

+2

waaaa, your braised egg looooooking so yummmmy

our version do not have eggs - just pure meat, ginger and vinegar plus brown sugar
Pig's Trotter Vinegar (猪脚醋) | The Burning Kitchen
sample recipe

oh no.. now i'm browsing tops at uniqlo online, and i'm liking these 2 in spoiler tag

Spoiler

sggoods_01_435654.jpg?width=1600&impolic

goods_42_437425.jpg?width=1600&impolicy=

the problem with shirts is, i have to try the actual thing in store.. 

these are 2 of the 4 tops i bought earlier

Spoiler

sggoods_09_432796.jpg?width=1600&impolic

sggoods_432793_sub8.jpg?width=1600&impol

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Thank you, @Min2206 and @sadthe1st! Having this thread run for so long is really commendable. Kudos to all of you who manage to keep this thread going. And thanks to @Nodame for adding me up here. Food and Oppas sound the same - yummy! Haha. 

Thing is the chingus here introduced me to oppas with abs ( gosh, i typed apps )
one tight slap on me again
Slap Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

and they have many versions of oppas - ultimate ahjussi, matured, younger oppas - I am still learning , don't ask me please
Learning GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oh no.. now i'm browsing tops at uniqlo online, and i'm liking these 2 in spoiler tag

the problem with shirts is, i have to try the actual thing in store.. 

these are 2 of the 4 tops i bought earlier

the ones you like - I don't really like cos I don't like to iron them

but the 2 of the 4 tops - I LOVE THEM - my style too --  159cm?    

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Thing is the chingus here introduced me to oppas with abs ( gosh, i typed apps )
one tight slap on me again

and they have many versions of oppas - ultimate ahjussi, matured, younger oppas - I am still learning , don't ask me please

Haha! I'm guessing that you have an ultimate oppa now. Haha! I feel like studying oppas will be very hard to do. Studying them will not make us graduate! Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I don't really like cos I don't like to iron them

some are ok with some creases.., i dun have iron at home.. hahaha so i try to straighten them as much as i can after taking out from the washing machine!

iron man laundry GIF

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

159cm?

haha that's from the website.. the model is 159cm wearing a M. for size estimation.

@BlackLotus1025 we dun need to study oppa.. we just need to appreciate them!

Korean Drama Dance GIF by The Swoon

^ @partyon birdnest oppa

+2

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3