Add and Subtract Game

Admin

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

It’s not KSJ . It’s Jin  Ki Joo .

:lol::lol: My eyes aren’t what they should be.  I can never make out those profile pics so I stick with a pic of my cat :D.  She’s my Ice Princess. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh ~ I also got the same result and just reading the write-up makes me confused. what exactly is passion supposed to mean? and absolute boyfriend sounds like such a boring drama that I didn't even read recaps.

Spoiler

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Uhm Da Da (Minah) and Ma Wang Joon (Hong Jong Hyun) in "Absolute Boyfriend"!

Dating a top star? Sounds awesome! ...Or is it? Dating a top star means you barely ever get to meet, and since you can’t make your relationship public, you can’t ever go out on a date. But if you really love your celebrity partner, you can definitely make it work. Or maybe you want to be the top star in the relationship, which means you’ll have to make a difficult decision between breaking up with your partner or allowing them to be exposed to a threat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

My quiz result too was

Spoiler

Absolute BF.

Of course it had to be cos it is impossible to find a human with all the qualities we want!

Also, the sheer guts to put Signal, WLFKBJ alongside the other (meh) dramas in the question!:astonished:

+2 Whats the number? 608?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

My result, which I don't agree very much. 

Spoiler

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Park Mo Geon (Jang Ki Yong) and Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) in "Search: WWW"!

These two are undeniably attracted to each other. Their 10-year age difference isn’t a problem in itself, but if you’re the 38-year-old Bae Ta Mi, you might be at a stage in life where you can't rashly jump into a relationship no matter how hot your new potential partner is. You’re already experiencing a fair share of stress and change in your life, but you have to admit, you want a partner that is irresistible like Park Mo Geon. He's not fazed even when his partner keeps wavering because he's confident in his feelings for the other person.

I don't know what to choose for the Kpop song. Don't know any of them!! Hahaha... 

I watch the above drama and if you follow the thread, you will know that the guy irked me for the first two episodes :P and I said I would give him a side-eye. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't know what to choose for the Kpop song. Don't know any of them!! Hahaha... 

I watched the above drama and if you follow the thread, you will know that the guy irked me for the first two episodes :P and I said I would give him a side-eye. 

Come sit with me on the bench, let me share my popcorn! I dont know either of the kpop songs! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

It’s not KSJ . It’s Jin  Ki Joo . 

1 hour ago, staygold said:

@Dhakra I need to share the credit with @triplem who made the gif for me! 

giphy.gif

Really? She totally looks like KSJ! :D I thought it was a scene of her new drama. They totally look the same in this picture, that's a facial expression that could also belong to KSJ. She made this kind of face all the time during PNB.

O what?  Angels and demons?  I’m not even watching that drama!  I chose the kPop song randomly...I only know EXO songs and purely because of Do KyungSoo :lol:.  Apparently I want a forbidden love :wub:.  Doomed from the get go.  Like Romeo and Juliet.  This is the second quiz I took. The first one was done out of sheer desperation coz I spotted KyungSoo in the mix and tried in vain to rig my answers so I could end up with him.  Failed miserably :lol:.

Spoiler

You secretly crave a romantic relationship like that of Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) and Dan (INFINITE's L) in "Angel's Last Mission: Love"!

Like the angel Dan and Lee Yeon Seo's relationship, you want a forbidden kind of love, the kind where you can’t help loving your partner even though doom awaits you for breaking the celestial rules. They also might be very different from you, but your love for your partner has grown too big and you'll have to find a way to overcome this obstacle. If you're like Lee Yeon Seo, you also might want a mysterious partner, whose kind gestures and heartfelt words are enough to make you fall for them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3