Quantcast
Jump to content

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post


Recommended Posts

On 7/27/2016 at 8:18 PM, orangeboy2694 said:

What are some reasons why a girl will talk to you in person, but ignore your messages. Its like she would not answer my message, but the next day they will talk to you like nothing happened. 

There's various reasons why. Maybe she's busy? or maybe she's just not the type of person to go on social media all the time. I'm kinda like this.. i always tell people, i'm not ignoring you. i just forget to reply or i have no time to reply..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

Nah, you just need experience

On 6/24/2018 at 4:37 AM, karaalexis said:

 i always tell people, i'm not ignoring you. i just forget to reply or i have no time to reply..

95% of all women could learn a thing or two from you :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I am contemplating a LDR, but I am not certain I am being offered one.  Our communication is hampered by her English and my Korean.  We have been getting by with translation apps and my business interpreter. Lately there has been a lot of flirting and recently she has started asking to “play with me” next time I am in Korea.  I am not sure what she means by this, and I am uncomfortable asking my staff.  We are both executives, middle aged, so I am not concerned about status.  I just don’t want to assume based on my cultural perceptions that she is asking to date. Is there any special meaning to her use of this phrase?

Edited by possumgod
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 6:53 PM, possumgod said:

I am contemplating a LDR, but I am not certain I am being offered one.  Our communication is hampered by her English and my Korean.  We have been getting by with translation apps and my business interpreter. Lately there has been a lot of flirting and recently she has started asking to “play with me” next time I am in Korea.  I am not sure what she means by this, and I am uncomfortable asking my staff.  We are both executives, middle aged, so I am not concerned about status.  I just don’t want to assume based on my cultural perceptions that she is asking to date. Is there any special meaning to her use of this phrase?

The language barrier is making this difficult and what @Sejabin hadn't noticed yet is that you don't live near so kissing her is kinda difficult.

In these cases it's easiest to just ask what she means. You'll never know, or misinterpret her words and their meaning, if you don't get some clarity. So ask, what does she mean? You both are aware of the language barrier so it's easy to understand that's where things are lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, CamelKnight said:

The language barrier is making this difficult and what @Sejabin hadn't noticed yet is that you don't live near so kissing her is kinda difficult.

In these cases it's easiest to just ask what she means. You'll never know, or misinterpret her words and their meaning, if you don't get some clarity. So ask, what does she mean? You both are aware of the language barrier so it's easy to understand that's where things are lost.

Thanks for the advice, yes it was a communication issue and we cleared it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2018 at 6:42 AM, Sejabin said:

if you like her just kiss her if she wants to go to base 3 then you will know naturally when you kiss her. simple. don't forget to use contraception.

 

:blink: PG.. PG..

HywLW13.jpg

** flies off quickly **:glasses:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how much have you gals cried about your bf or ex-bf because of how they treated you and the relationship you have or had? when was the breaking point that finally made you have enough?

 

Mine was the second time I had questioned him about our feelings and what the relationship meant. It was rocky then already. He would never want to talk about it and so avoid it at any means possible. I finally had enough and ended it. I cried afterwards because a lot of different feelings hit me but then a smiled came knowing it wasn't me but him and that I had finally let go of what was holding me down. It felt awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, aok said:

how much have you gals cried about your bf or ex-bf because of how they treated you and the relationship you have or had? when was the breaking point that finally made you have enough?

 

Mine was the second time I had questioned him about our feelings and what the relationship meant. It was rocky then already. He would never want to talk about it and so avoid it at any means possible. I finally had enough and ended it. I cried afterwards because a lot of different feelings hit me but then a smiled came knowing it wasn't me but him and that I had finally let go of what was holding me down. It felt awesome.

 

Definitely cried the most with my first breakup. I think it was because I was younger and also because he was my first boyfriend and I really wanted it to work out. And we were together for 3 years so it was a long time too. But there came a point where I felt it was better to let go instead of wasting more time, trying to fix what isn't fixable. It might hurt a lot in the beginning but it gets better eventually. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2017 at 11:03 PM, hazeee said:

Okay ladies, I have some questions i hope you can help me out I'm kinda confused

So I've been talking to this girl within my circle of friends over the internet and we've been getting closer recently.  Lately I've noticed out of the corner of my eye she glances at me when I'm not looking, or when something is funny and we're in a group of friends she laughs and looks over at me.  

I'm not really sure what this means if anything?  She knows I have a girlfriend in our circle of friends, so is this behaviour just a personality thing?

Maybe she thinks you like her or find her attractive, so she is staring at you to see if you actually do?? That's what I do sometimes, but maybe i'm not the norm :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I walked into the doctor's office, and I saw this secretary. Let's call her Nicole. I honestly haven't been wowed with the kind of women I've met so I stopped dating for four years, and I've been focusing on me. But Nicole appeared to be different. Talking to her just felt so right. I talked to Nicole for an hour. I wasn't even thinking about liking her. We were just talking about life and I kept things light hearted. 

 

Nicole told me she had a boyfriend, but it was times she kept telling me she has a boyfriend, and I thought are you telling me this repeatedly for you as a reminder, or for me because my hearing works just fine? So, the next appointment came, and I got dropped off early again which was out of my control. I walk in the office and Nicole looked super happy to see me.  She had a big smile on her face and said, "HEY!" Which took me off guard, because I'm so used to getting the short end of the stick. So, to see Nicole greet me like that when no one else who came in the office got greeted like that took me by surprise. 

 

At that moment, my guard broke, and I thought to myself, Am I falling for this woman? We talked again for an hour. When Nicole talked about her boyfriend she didn't come across as too excited. She referenced that he's living in the next state over because that's the state they went to college in. She gave me her email because she wanted my help to build her credit. I had her business email for appointments, but she made sure to tell me that she was giving me her personal email. Why she did that?

 

That's one thing I like about Nicole. I'm not even looking at her like she's some physical object to lust after. I really enjoy the conversations and I think she does too, and I want to build positively on that.

 

My time came for my appointment and I told my doctor how tired I was and my doctor said, "You sure perked up when you talked to Nicole." All I could do was close my eyes, turn my head away, laugh, and blush as I said, "I admire Nicole's authenticity." I meant that.

 

The bummer is I'm probably moving in February and I'm not expecting this to be some happily ever after situation where Nicole and I get married in some amazing story book wedding. What I would like is if I move to be able to maintain a real friendship with her. I don't want a friendship with her with the intent to swoop back in when she's single. But to legitimately keep being friends with her. How do I do that the right way?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest pinned this topic
14 hours ago, AlexG555 said:

How do shorts under skirts help against perverts?

They can't. Perverts would do anything to be a pervert. But people can wear shorts to avoid exposing their underwears.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...