Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

how much have you gals cried about your bf or ex-bf because of how they treated you and the relationship you have or had? when was the breaking point that finally made you have enough?

Mine was the second time I had questioned him about our feelings and what the relationship meant. It was rocky then already. He would never want to talk about it and so avoid it at any means possible. I finally had enough and ended it. I cried afterwards because a lot of different feelings hit me but then a smiled came knowing it wasn't me but him and that I had finally let go of what was holding me down. It felt awesome.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, aok said:

how much have you gals cried about your bf or ex-bf because of how they treated you and the relationship you have or had? when was the breaking point that finally made you have enough?

Mine was the second time I had questioned him about our feelings and what the relationship meant. It was rocky then already. He would never want to talk about it and so avoid it at any means possible. I finally had enough and ended it. I cried afterwards because a lot of different feelings hit me but then a smiled came knowing it wasn't me but him and that I had finally let go of what was holding me down. It felt awesome.

Definitely cried the most with my first breakup. I think it was because I was younger and also because he was my first boyfriend and I really wanted it to work out. And we were together for 3 years so it was a long time too. But there came a point where I felt it was better to let go instead of wasting more time, trying to fix what isn't fixable. It might hurt a lot in the beginning but it gets better eventually. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2017 at 11:03 PM, hazeee said:

Okay ladies, I have some questions i hope you can help me out I'm kinda confused

So I've been talking to this girl within my circle of friends over the internet and we've been getting closer recently.  Lately I've noticed out of the corner of my eye she glances at me when I'm not looking, or when something is funny and we're in a group of friends she laughs and looks over at me.  

I'm not really sure what this means if anything?  She knows I have a girlfriend in our circle of friends, so is this behaviour just a personality thing?

Maybe she thinks you like her or find her attractive, so she is staring at you to see if you actually do?? That's what I do sometimes, but maybe i'm not the norm :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

So, I walked into the doctor's office, and I saw this secretary. Let's call her Nicole. I honestly haven't been wowed with the kind of women I've met so I stopped dating for four years, and I've been focusing on me. But Nicole appeared to be different. Talking to her just felt so right. I talked to Nicole for an hour. I wasn't even thinking about liking her. We were just talking about life and I kept things light hearted. 

Nicole told me she had a boyfriend, but it was times she kept telling me she has a boyfriend, and I thought are you telling me this repeatedly for you as a reminder, or for me because my hearing works just fine? So, the next appointment came, and I got dropped off early again which was out of my control. I walk in the office and Nicole looked super happy to see me.  She had a big smile on her face and said, "HEY!" Which took me off guard, because I'm so used to getting the short end of the stick. So, to see Nicole greet me like that when no one else who came in the office got greeted like that took me by surprise. 

At that moment, my guard broke, and I thought to myself, Am I falling for this woman? We talked again for an hour. When Nicole talked about her boyfriend she didn't come across as too excited. She referenced that he's living in the next state over because that's the state they went to college in. She gave me her email because she wanted my help to build her credit. I had her business email for appointments, but she made sure to tell me that she was giving me her personal email. Why she did that?

That's one thing I like about Nicole. I'm not even looking at her like she's some physical object to lust after. I really enjoy the conversations and I think she does too, and I want to build positively on that.

My time came for my appointment and I told my doctor how tired I was and my doctor said, "You sure perked up when you talked to Nicole." All I could do was close my eyes, turn my head away, laugh, and blush as I said, "I admire Nicole's authenticity." I meant that.

The bummer is I'm probably moving in February and I'm not expecting this to be some happily ever after situation where Nicole and I get married in some amazing story book wedding. What I would like is if I move to be able to maintain a real friendship with her. I don't want a friendship with her with the intent to swoop back in when she's single. But to legitimately keep being friends with her. How do I do that the right way?

• Guest pinned this topic
14 hours ago, AlexG555 said:

How do shorts under skirts help against perverts?

They can't. Perverts would do anything to be a pervert. But people can wear shorts to avoid exposing their underwears.

19 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

They can't. Perverts would do anything to be a pervert. But people can wear shorts to avoid exposing their underwears.

Do the shorts under skirts have anything to do with perverts that look up girls skirts?

@Sejabin not necessarily, some handsome guys are psychopaths. I think it is the mentality

Matter of fact the best thing is a jeans or any trousers for that matter. I used to wear long skirts but still got abused, I never actually screamed, because I don't have the courage. so I wear trousers now, no skirts for me any more

I think a pervert is a pervert regardless of what you wear. Being perverted means having sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies and perverts will find a way to make something normal (such as wearing skirts) perverted. 

Personally, growing up, I wore shorts under my skirts because it made me feel more comfortable and secure knowing that if I needed to go up the stairs or if the wind suddenly blew, I didn't have to worry about people seeing my underwear. 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, AlexG555 said:

Why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

I wear shorts/leggings under my skirt because I don’t want my underwear exposed. Although I agree that I don’t like wearing it since dresses are meant to be freeing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, humblebee said:

How would you tell an ex to stop drunk texting you in a way that wouldn't sound rude and cruel?

He's the one who's drunk texting you, so he's the one being rude and cruel. Regardless what you say to him will be justified but a simple "Sop texting me when you're drunk, it's bothersome" is a good start. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2015 at 8:48 AM, Guest nana544 said:

I just came upon my friend's current boyfriend's online dating profile and I'm confused as aksjdhs!!! Anyways, I'm not really close friends with her, but should I let her know her current boyfriend is having a dating profile current online? 

If you are a girl that is already in a relationship, why would you open up to new guy friends?? 

WoW I just noticed this post was dated 4 YEARS AGO:blink:

Oh that's a real tricky situation ya got there~ because you aren't close I'm not sure how well she'd take it but it sucks either way.. It seems obvious to me that her bf is keeping his options open? So yea ouch:P But again it's also his prerogative, I'm not ok with that LoL and yea well, ugh this is going to be messy. 

• 6 months later...
On 4/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, Sejabin said:

I never wear shorts under my skirts. Too hot. It makes me sweat. I never wear things that I don’t like. ..

when I was a college student I was always wearing bra in brightens colors under my white clothes. My favorite to paired with white blouse is black bra. It is art. Wearing dress or clothes for me is art. It’s fashion. Not to satisfied anyone or invite perverts but for my own satisfaction. Though I must confessed I grew up in the city where people will see negative if people too creative in their fashion. But whatever. If I went to my music recitals I was sometimes wear backless clothes without bra ^_* I still have many backless tank top until today ^_*  .. did I dare to wear it? Yes I did and I still dare if the situation is fit with my art in fashion xuxuxuxu.. 

:wub::w00t:

Art? Sure! I don't mind :D If that's the reason I'm all for that :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Ida Dani Assuming that you're not a spammer, you should avoid posting the same content multiple times on this site. Otherwise, you'll be flagged for spamming. 

Here's my takeaway:

- the filter isn't doing any good. It makes your video hazy and unclear. You don't need a filter. 

- zoom in, splice frames, show different angles so that it's not boring

- put your camera up higher so you can show the food you're making

- again, tell a story. How would a seemingly mundane breakfast be interesting to other people? It's in the preparation process. E.g. Go to the supermarket and show the apples, eggs and tea available, then educate us how they differ and why you choose that apple variety for breakfast. Don't include washing the dishes -- it's unnecessary. Is talking about the donburi bowl relevant to the conversation? No. Shots of your dishes are enough. Talk about the diet benefit of green tea. 

Alternative story: film your diet progress over a course of 1 month. That would be more interesting. 

- if you're seeking to monetize your videos, you must find your niche and create your lifestyle brand. Then plan your content off that. 

A lot of YT contemporary urban Asian lifestyle videos are aesthetically pleasing, have informative content and/or are well edited. However, I don't totally buy into that. Oftentimes, they look staged to give off a certain vibe of prettiness and idealism. I like that you keep it simple and true to yourself. 

Camera position

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyG7zAV_2JlPnxhwDxZN6sA

Lighting and arrangement

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM7tA0T1S7QG0w4ahpu26kw

Editing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu6RlNbB-nrW-t-avymVQg

• Like 1