Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

discuss about behaviors and relationships from female P.O.V.

Gentlemen, do you have questions/insights/thing you want feedback on about the ladies?

What kind of guys we like?
Why we do or act upon things that you just don't get?

Fellas: Post your thoughts and us ladies in the forum will try to answer
Ladies: Help your fellow girl out, if you got some spare time, answer some of the guys' questionss.

• Thanks 1

Guest deportedkorean

I was JUST about to ask if there was a girl version in the guy thread. I'll ask a really vague question that really depends on the person, Ladies, what personality traits do you look for in a guy?

humor, if he makes me laugh...

...and then if he does something nice for me, (even holding the door open for me and looking at me straight in the eye (like he did it just for me))...i'm hooked.

Guest deportedkorean

Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?

that is just lovely...my boyfriend was saying bye to his cousin (she's 9) and she just waved "bye" but he bent down and gave her a big hug...i thought it was just the sweetest thing in the world.

Guest deportedkorean

Just so that you wont be bored :lol:

1) What specific thing can a guy do to make your knees weak?

2) Why do you girls overanalyze things when our (guy's) intention are sincere?

3) Why do you feel the need to be correct most of the time? :huh:

1. just do something out of the ordinary (for you) or something sweet

2. I dont overanalyze...but thats just me...so i dunno

3. I'm korean.

I think thats really sweet. Because im a kid at heart, i like to goof around, so a guy thats good with kids is good with me :]

1. Being honest, and when he does things that obviously isnt what he always does. And saying things that he means.

2. I dont..

3. Because its me :sweatingbullets: And most of the time i AM always right :D

Guest touche`

haha, I love it. It shows how they can pamper them.

Hmm, how about a specific touch? No, don't think dirty now.

Some girls likes to be 100% sure.

Haha, cause there's a thing call Pride. Girls have pride too, not just guys.

Guest shimoda

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

thanks for easing my curious mind. :D

Guest tropical_star91

I was JUST about to ask if there was a girl version in the guy thread. I'll ask a really vague question that really depends on the person, Ladies, what personality traits do you look for in a guy?
  1. understanding
  2. kind
  3. has a sense of humor
  4. knows when to be serious and when to be funny
  5. street-smart
  6. has a good temper
  7. honest
  8. trustworthy
if some guy sang this for you, in the same similar fashion..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWV7LWyTFQM

what would you do? or how would you react?

Honestly, I think it's adorable! I mean, it takes guts to sing in front of your entire school and if a guy is willing to do that for you, then he's really something. Not every guy is that courageous.

1. write a song for me

2. because guys lie so much (no offense) that it's hard for us to trust you

3. i should ask you the same thing

Love it!

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

1. Well, for me, I toss my hair because it's in my way.

2. The only way to be sure is to ask the girl herself because it's not obvious with every girl. Like for me, I just keep the fact that I have a bf to myself unless someone asks. That's just how I am, it doesn't mean anything.

3. Pretty high, considering the fact that I don't know him. Therefore, I'm not sure if he's a safe person to be around or not. A better way is to make small talk with her first, and then, ask her out on a date.

4. ignoring, not looking at him, trying to cut the conversation short when talking to him

Guest touche`

Girls toss their hair for many reason. I only toss my hair when it gets in the way. I'm not sure who would toss their hair for hinting signs.

You can't really tell if the girl is single or taken not unless you ask her. More like the "only" way to find out.

Random guy? 90% turn down. 10% wondering why. (at least for me)

It varies from girl to girl. I would say the most common one is by ignoring him or being irritated by them. Some actually confront them, lol.

Guest michele17

haha ook

1)i mean, i dont toss my hair but normally when a girl does that shes doing it either subconsciously or cause shes in a tight spot and is nervous

2)you cant rlly tell from jewelry...i mean, if i had a bf i wouldnt have any unless he was majorly whipped haha...just casually go up to her, make conversation, and ask =] no harm there

3)welll, i'd want to talk to him first but if hes not like a creep or really old/young i'd exchange numbers

4)ignoring his phone calls/aim/texts, making excuses not to chill with him, not paying attention when hes trying to talk to you...yeah, its harsh

ookk hope that helped =]

3)

Guest Stevent

why do girls feel the need to go shopping all the time when they have a gazillon clothes in their closet when they dont even wear about 1/3 of them?

Guest touche`

why do girls feel the need to go shopping all the time when they have a gazillon clothes in their closet when they dont even wear about 1/3 of them?

well... I rarely shop because it's quite boring.. From what I see (living in a house of six sisters), I would say it's the "new style" or need something new to wear.

Guest joie.de.vivre

well sometimes i want to have something new to wear~ you know, spice up my wardrobe once in a while

besides, shopping is also sort of a social experience lol; i go out with my girl friends to shop a lot during the summer

Guest o1hunny

because after girls wear an item of clothing a few times, it somehow just doesn't look good in her eyes anymore.

so she has to buy new clothes to replace old ones!!!!

Guest michele17

haha i dont, not really...umm cause its fun? and its just a time to chillax with friends.plusss we're girls and we want to look hot ;)