Quantcast
Guest michele17

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Guest severus

Ladies

What are you guys thinking when you get very touchy while tipsy/drunk?

things like grabbing wrists, placing hands on leg, holding hands, holding onto your arm while walking, touching hands, leaning your chest against someone, getting very very close while taking pictures

also the girls do none of this while sober

I have a bad sense of boundaries even sober, so if I'm happy and drunk.... I will be smacking some butts. 

But girls getting drunk and grabbing their friends' faces going MUAH YOUR THE BEST! isn't that rare. I usually only innocently smooch my girlfriends on the cheek though because guys think it's an invitation for more even if you're bros (tried and tested).

I'm dealing with something difficult.

There's a girl who I used to see a lot in the past. I had something nice going on with her, but I didn't ask her out when I had the chances. Because of it, we never became a thing. I think she dropped a hint to me one time but I was oblivious to it. She likely hasn't forgotten about me. I can tell I amaze her. But I'm afraid I'm going to become a distant memory to her. Would she be sad if she were to never see me again?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

We're on the same boat with different mentalities. This is actually why I just posted my recent question on here about touchy girls. As a fellow shipmate (we're both gunna drown btw... jk), I wanted to give you some advice

Yes she will be sad to not see you again. In fact, she may even think about you later in life as well. However, those kinds of memories are set in a different timeline. When she becomes much older, she's not going to have the same feelings for you simply because she's developed as person. She liked you at a certain age and time and she thought differently back then. She will cherish the moments for what they were back then but mostly likely it won't translate into action depending how distant you guys become. Time is on her side

So the thing is you don't have to worry about her. She is stronger than you think. The real question is what are you going to do about it?

If it helps here's my story

I've known this girl for 2 years, we had our chance to date but we never took it to the next step. And to be completely honest, I see her more as a girl than a friend and I'm pretty sure she's still attracted to me. The "hint" she dropped or whatever it was was when she became very touchy and she held my hand while tipsy. I usually see her doing this to every guy when she drinks but the first time in 2 years she did this to me (she was smacking another guy's a** in our group earlier). So for a moment I felt pretty damn confused even though I know she just does those kinds of things when she's tipsy. After that incident I see that we talk more and we become a little more touchy now. But just last week I asked her to come out with my friends late at night and she said she was staying home working on her resume/CV. My friends went to a club and I decided to join them and guess who we saw at the clubbbbb o_o. That just made me realize that she wasn't worth my time and effort

I don't want to become one of the guys that chase after her. Seriously everywhere we go some creep is giving her his business card and she shows me all the weird, desperate texts she gets. I want to become a dependable person for her so if she needs any help in life I want to be there for her as a friend or as a guy. In the time being I don't want to actively pursue so I will see what the future has in store for us.

Sometimes all you can do is just keep somebody in a special place in your heart but you just can't be with that person for certain reasons.

And thanks @severus for the tip

Guest purekoreanblood

Ladies, I don't know what happened. I was talking to this girl and we were having a good time. She had something on her face so I gently brushed it off her. She tuned beet red right after and she kept licking her lips. I knew she wanted me to kiss her. As I leaned in I could smell that distinct sour feet odor coming from her mouth and I just kinda tossed my head back. She seemed offended and things got awkward quick. Luckily, I had a class to go to and told her I had to go. 

She's attractive/pretty and all and I think I just messed up my chances ever being with her. Ladies, what is going through your mind if something like that happened? And be honest. 

Humorousness and loyalty are the things that I want in a man. I think it is great if there is a man who is humorous being with us. It helps light up our life, particularly when we feel sad. Motivation is always necessary in a happy relationship. Actually, there are many things women want in a man, but if a two people have compatibility with each other, it might be the best, if possible. Haha, I know that it is too general, but finding compatibility in relationships will ensure for a better ending. 

how do you help your man save money, and still keeps the relationship fun/ interesting!

We love to eat, love to explore new places/food and etc but we have been spending alot of money on food outing and stuff that we buy for each other and etc ..

how do you help your man save money, and still keeps the relationship fun/ interesting!

We love to eat, love to explore new places/food and etc but we have been spending alot of money on food outing and stuff that we buy for each other and etc ..

less gifts. Food and exploring is fine but gifts gives a major dent. Not a chick but thats how i feel as a guy

• Like 1

Guest chloe_addict

So need advice from all my fellow ladies out there since I feel I'm such an epic fail when it comes to my relationship:

My bf is really bad at replying to texts in a timely fashion. If we have a "fight", it'll be even worse because he'll give me the silent treatment and not bother to call or text. This makes me really anxious. Every time we fight, I feel like it's a toss up if we're going to stay together and I literally feel like he stops loving me. Last night, I texted him that I almost got into a car accident and he just nonchalantly texted that he's glad I'm ok. And that's it. Versus my girlfriends will text "omg..are you ok? Want me to call you???" Should I be bothered by his attitude? 

And I how do I stay preoccupied and not be affected by his lack of texting? Is this a sign of his (lack of) affection for me? 

Edited by chloe_addict

Girls, would you want to be told that the guy you're seeing is cheating on you? 

Because that is what I did, I was seeing my ex again and I didn't know that he was seeing someone else already so when I found out I told that girl, then she blocks me...what does that mean? 

Guest severus

@ReckLESS_ 

Girl. Would you want to be kept in the dark and played like for a fool instead? 

Don't know why this is even a question. 

So need advice from all my fellow ladies ouwsince I feel I'm such an epic fail when it comes to my relationship:

My bf is really bad at replying to texts in a timely fashion. If we have a "fight", it'll be even worse because he'll give me the silent treatment and not bother to call or text. This makes me really anxious. Every time we fight, I feel like it's a toss up if we're going to stay together and I literally feel like he stops loving me. Last night, I texted him that I almost got into a car accident and he just nonchalantly texted that he's glad I'm ok. And that's it. Versus my girlfriends will text "omg..are you ok? Want me to call you???" Should I be bothered by his attitude? 

And I how do I stay preoccupied and not be affected by his lack of texting? Is this a sign of his (lack of) affection for me? 

drop him like the wind. Drop him like the waterfalls

• Like 1

So need advice from all my fellow ladies out there since I feel I'm such an epic fail when it comes to my relationship:

bad sign and red alert. Girl you deserve a better man who'll treat you right. Say goodbye to that little boy. Woman up and find yourself a real man.

• Like 1

Ladies,

I met this girl at a company picnic and we hit it off really well. Thing is..I found out she has a bf. Normally I would move on, but I feel there are a lot of indicators of interest (sometimes we'll call each other and talk/facetime for an hour, we're #1 best friends on snapchat and instagram). We work in different departments but she would IM me almost every day to chat or ask how do to work things even though we have mutual friends who work right next to her (I'm in another building) and I feel like sometimes they're just excuses to chat?

Am I in the friendzone? I want to move on and rather than just stop talking to her/ignoring her, is letting her know that I respect her relationship while also making her aware of my feelings so I need the space a bad move?

Guest lisasharp

Ladies,

I met this girl at a company picnic and we hit it off really well. Thing is..I found out she has a bf. Normally I would move on, but I feel there are a lot of indicators of interest (sometimes we'll call each other and talk/facetime for an hour, we're #1 best friends on snapchat and instagram). We work in different departments but she would IM me almost every day to chat or ask how do to work things even though we have mutual friends who work right next to her (I'm in another building) and I feel like sometimes they're just excuses to chat?

Am I in the friendzone? I want to move on and rather than just stop talking to her/ignoring her, is letting her know that I respect her relationship while also making her aware of my feelings so I need the space a bad move?

I think u'r in the friendzone, the girls like to feel that they'r liked!) But it depends on girl, I think that u should ask her about her feelings and Dot your i's and cross your t's. But my friends from https://kovla.com/ think that u have to ignore her and that's all. But I think that it can interrupt ur feelings!

Guest severus

Ladies,

Hate to break it to ya, but you are in side-hoe zone. So yeah tell her you need space if you want out. 

Ladies,

yep she was bore and just using you.

• Like 1