Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

On 6/27/2007 at 8:33 AM, Guest shimoda said:

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

thanks for easing my curious mind. default_biggrin.png.fb0704fc58b7f5e90000a2e051687fc1.png

I am married and these questions already expired but it’s fun to type about this. Hahah.. 

1. Nah. I don’t know because of I rarely toss my hair even when it was too long. Haha. Once before a long long time ago, I only tossed it to teased a guy who was sit in the back of my class room. He is my husband now. Lol he was accidentaly sit behind and after that he was always sit there. My friend said he loves to see my long hair. LOL. HUA HA HA HA HA 

2. I did not wear any ring for just a boy friend ^_* I love bracelet and necklace too. Always wear them since I was in the elementary school.

3. in the context of the scenario.. He has 50 % of chance. Hahaha.. btw average looking is like what average? Like lee min ho? Because of average looking in my city is like good looking in other city in my country. Seriously they were praising a guy in a city in here and they called him a handsome police guy but in my city where I live, a handsome guy like that we can also find as a public transport driver hahahaha. Even a guard man in my office also as handsome as an actor. Hahahaaa.. 

4. If it is me, I will just act as I do not interesting. But I still be kind to him because of he is a human. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder what happened to the electric guitar being in popular music?

Cause i like remember in the 80's it was in pop music back then, but lately i noticed pop songs don't have guitar in it and i'm like "where is the guitar?"

Both those songs have guitars or guitar solos.

I wonder what happened to the guitar being in pop music?

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, nasvaytarasova said:

I'm too lazy to read all the posts, so this may have already been mentioned, but I'll ask. Girls, what do you think about online dating? Aren't you afraid of such men? It just seems to me that only perverts sit on such sites...

I think if we good to others then we will meet good people too. Whether online or offline <3

But if can better to date offline than online. Even in office we would prefer actual meeting than virtual meeting LOL. In the real meeting example like we always held at hotel we will have coffee break times twice a day and 3 times meals, compare to the online meeting we would not get snacks LOL.

Rather than affraid I would rather chooses to not believe easily. 

Well my friend get a good husband from online sites and now they are having 3 children. I think it’s depend on our faith and destiny <3 even in reality too we will meet perverts everywhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 1:37 AM, nasvaytarasova said:

I'm too lazy to read all the posts, so this may have already been mentioned, but I'll ask. Girls, what do you think about online dating? Aren't you afraid of such men? It just seems to me that only perverts sit on such sites...

Online dating is a waste of time - at least for me. Quality men just aren’t there. I’ve met a few guys from online dating websites and each date was a disappointment. I wasn’t afraid of perverts since I met these guys in open, public places after having chatted a fair bit online. Paid websites will have more people who are serious about finding long term relationships. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 5:15 AM, anton privetov said:

Girls, I always wanted to ask you a question, how do you feel about intimacy on the first date?

For me, It is okay as long as he has a promising future and is serious with me.

I often see that more and more girls register on dating sites here.

oh this one is dangerous. If meeting online make sure that you both will be meet offline and learn about her psychological first.

I certainly understand the benefits of casual dating, meeting dozens of new people. You get to know yourself better when you meet a lot of new guys or girls, this way you can make a lot of friends. Casual dating is a type of relationship in which you are more meaningful to yourself than to your partner. You can turn down a date invitation if you want to spend time with pizza and Netflix or with friends.

I am 37 and a mama so I like money more than to be more meaningful to my self. Hahahaaa.. 

From my POV, I will turn down a date invitation if he does not have a permanent job hahahahaa..

because of the butterfly effect I like to feel is the feeling when my partner give me money. The mirth feels different. HAHAHA :Megalol: I am sorry but I am very serious about my materialistic statements. Hahahaa

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, steveaonson said:

How do you behave when you notice that your girlfriend is cheating on you? How do you behave when you didn't notice before, but now you start noticing SignsCheating?

Just ask her.. tenderly.. ahem ^O^ .. why are you cheating on me? Just ask her: you want me or him? But don’t make this sound like a judgement.. make it more tender.. and soft.. and sweet.. even if it will be difficult for you to handle your emotion but anything that be talked in a low soft tender discussion, the solution will be satisfying <3

I'm wondering why, if you don't like a man, why not just talk to him, try to change him or find out the reason for his behavior?

Sometimes it is not about we, women, don’t like his behavior.. sometimes it is just about feelings and the butterfly effect that we feel inside our stomach when we stare at that someone.

btw nobody can change anybody if they are older than 25. It’s s character. No one can change anyone’s character. 

in a relationship at the end it’s about the agreement. It is more like agreeing with our man/partner weakness and strength. And live with it.

I think it's better to deal with this relationship than to just run away from it or try to shut yourself off from all the problems and pretend like there's nothing going on. 

I agree.

If I have problem like this with my bf or man I will just come to him and kiss him tenderly and soft and make him forget that he feels that I cheat on him. I can sing too for him if he wants me to.. after kissing him tenderly.. and after that…

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Online dating is a waste of time - at least for me. Quality men just aren’t there. I’ve met a few guys from online dating websites and each date was a disappointment. I wasn’t afraid of perverts since I met these guys in open, public places after having chatted a fair bit online. Paid websites will have more people who are serious about finding long term relationships. 

I noticed that women often have exactly this opinion about online dating. It's strange for me because as a man I often meet very interesting women. Maybe it's because my interests are more related to asian dating. You gain more self-confidence when you realize that you can easily communicate with new people and find common topics. However, I do not refuse ordinary casual acquaintances (on the street, at a party).

• 1 year later...

In discussions about female perspectives on behaviors and relationships, it's crucial to acknowledge the diversity of experiences and preferences among women. Preferences in men vary widely, encompassing qualities such as kindness, confidence, and humor. The importance of personality often surpasses physical appearance, emphasizing qualities like intelligence and emotional understanding. Actions that might seem puzzling to men, such as valuing deep communication or emotional connection, highlight the significance of understanding and expressing feelings. Effective communication, both verbal and non-verbal, plays a pivotal role, with women often appreciating openness and subtle gestures. Balancing independence with a supportive partnership is a common theme, where emotional support takes precedence, emphasizing the significance of empathy over immediate solutions. It's essential to recognize the uniqueness of individual perspectives while fostering open communication for a deeper understanding in relationships.

On 2/23/2024 at 7:40 AM, KaiTan said:

What's something that always makes you laugh or smile?

There are several things.

Healthy kids: they are so lovely, innocent, kind hearted, no prejudices.

A funny sitcom series: basically it's already fun and light hearted, we don't have to think.

The nature: walking in the nature, watching trees moving in the wind, blooming, branches w. no leaves in winter, listening to birds whistling....

But it's just me, not all the girls laugh/smile at them.

• 2 weeks later...

1. If a random guy and you were being threatened, and that guy yelled back or even used violence to protect you, would that turn you off? Would you distrust him? Would it make you feel uncomfortable? Or would that make you feel grateful?

2. What do you think of a guy who can play a musical instrument? What do you think of a guy who can draw? And what do you think of a guy who can dance?

3. How would you feel if your boyfriend revealed himself to be wealthy months after you two began to date? Would you think he was being humble, or would you think he was being dishonest?

4. What do you think of a tall guy? Would you go out with a guy who's 5 years younger than you? Would you go out with a guy who's 10 years older than you?

5. Who's your favourite male movie character? Who's your favourite female movie character?

6. Who's your favourite stand-up comedian?

7. What was your most scariest experience?

8. What was your happiest moment?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 9:23 PM, singlebilingual said:

1. If a random guy and you were being threatened, and that guy yelled back or even used violence to protect you, would that turn you off? Would you distrust him? Would it make you feel uncomfortable? Or would that make you feel grateful?

If it's a dangerous situation & violence is needed, I would be grateful. But I don't want that kind of situation happens.

2. What do you think of a guy who can play a musical instrument? What do you think of a guy who can draw? And what do you think of a guy who can dance?

My 1st thought is that: he's very interesting, artistic and we may have many common things. A bit later, I think: it's so good, but let's see. Because I know a man who is quite good at many things, but his character is not OK.

3. How would you feel if your boyfriend revealed himself to be wealthy months after you two began to date? Would you think he was being humble, or would you think he was being dishonest?

Are you describing a perfect man for every girl (draw, dance, wealthy...)? :D

It's OK for me. I think, he does not want to show his wealthy at the beginning because showing it to every body is maybe not good for him.

But at least, don't pretend to be so poor & have many difficulties. That can push me away. Because this life is real & I am although romantic but I try to be reasonable.

• Awesome 1