Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

19 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

They can't. Perverts would do anything to be a pervert. But people can wear shorts to avoid exposing their underwears.

Do the shorts under skirts have anything to do with perverts that look up girls skirts?

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

Nah, you just need experience

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

@Sejabin not necessarily, some handsome guys are psychopaths. I think it is the mentality

Matter of fact the best thing is a jeans or any trousers for that matter. I used to wear long skirts but still got abused, I never actually screamed, because I don't have the courage. so I wear trousers now, no skirts for me any more

I think a pervert is a pervert regardless of what you wear. Being perverted means having sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies and perverts will find a way to make something normal (such as wearing skirts) perverted. 

Personally, growing up, I wore shorts under my skirts because it made me feel more comfortable and secure knowing that if I needed to go up the stairs or if the wind suddenly blew, I didn't have to worry about people seeing my underwear. 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, AlexG555 said:

Why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

I wear shorts/leggings under my skirt because I don’t want my underwear exposed. Although I agree that I don’t like wearing it since dresses are meant to be freeing.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, humblebee said:

How would you tell an ex to stop drunk texting you in a way that wouldn't sound rude and cruel?

He's the one who's drunk texting you, so he's the one being rude and cruel. Regardless what you say to him will be justified but a simple "Sop texting me when you're drunk, it's bothersome" is a good start. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9.9.2018 at 21:45, anxietyaf77 said:

kurze frage! Wenn ein Mädchen, das ich mag, mich beißt, gibt es eine gute Chance, dass sie sich von mir angezogen fühlt?

Is not a slight bite a way to 
demonstrate affection? 
I think clearly:
Oh Yes!
On 4.7.2019 at 12:40, nateko said:

Er ist derjenige, der betrunken ist und Ihnen eine SMS schickt, also ist er derjenige, der unhöflich und grausam ist. Unabhängig davon, was Sie zu ihm sagen, ist es gerechtfertigt, aber ein einfaches "Sop SMS an mich, wenn Sie betrunken sind, es ist lästig" ist ein guter Anfang. 

If someone writes me a text message drunk,
then I generally do not answer. 
I would never do that.
To ignore.
On 16.3.2019 at 23:51, AlexG555 said:

Warum tragen Mädchen Shorts unter ihren Röcken und Kleidern :(

Personally, I do not wear shorts under clothes.
 No pervert would stop me from doing that. 
If someone can not behave, I generally address that person. 
But wearing miniskirts and dresses, without shorts or leggings underneath, 
is part of the development of every personality.
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2015 at 8:48 AM, Guest nana544 said:

I just came upon my friend's current boyfriend's online dating profile and I'm confused as aksjdhs!!! Anyways, I'm not really close friends with her, but should I let her know her current boyfriend is having a dating profile current online? 

If you are a girl that is already in a relationship, why would you open up to new guy friends?? 

WoW I just noticed this post was dated 4 YEARS AGO:blink:

Oh that's a real tricky situation ya got there~ because you aren't close I'm not sure how well she'd take it but it sucks either way.. It seems obvious to me that her bf is keeping his options open? So yea ouch:P But again it's also his prerogative, I'm not ok with that LoL and yea well, ugh this is going to be messy. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, Sejabin said:

I never wear shorts under my skirts. Too hot. It makes me sweat. I never wear things that I don’t like. ..

when I was a college student I was always wearing bra in brightens colors under my white clothes. My favorite to paired with white blouse is black bra. It is art. Wearing dress or clothes for me is art. It’s fashion. Not to satisfied anyone or invite perverts but for my own satisfaction. Though I must confessed I grew up in the city where people will see negative if people too creative in their fashion. But whatever. If I went to my music recitals I was sometimes wear backless clothes without bra ^_* I still have many backless tank top until today ^_*  .. did I dare to wear it? Yes I did and I still dare if the situation is fit with my art in fashion xuxuxuxu.. 

:wub::w00t:

Art? Sure! I don't mind :D If that's the reason I'm all for that :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Ida Dani Assuming that you're not a spammer, you should avoid posting the same content multiple times on this site. Otherwise, you'll be flagged for spamming. 

Here's my takeaway:

- the filter isn't doing any good. It makes your video hazy and unclear. You don't need a filter. 

- zoom in, splice frames, show different angles so that it's not boring

- put your camera up higher so you can show the food you're making

- again, tell a story. How would a seemingly mundane breakfast be interesting to other people? It's in the preparation process. E.g. Go to the supermarket and show the apples, eggs and tea available, then educate us how they differ and why you choose that apple variety for breakfast. Don't include washing the dishes -- it's unnecessary. Is talking about the donburi bowl relevant to the conversation? No. Shots of your dishes are enough. Talk about the diet benefit of green tea. 

Alternative story: film your diet progress over a course of 1 month. That would be more interesting. 

- if you're seeking to monetize your videos, you must find your niche and create your lifestyle brand. Then plan your content off that. 

A lot of YT contemporary urban Asian lifestyle videos are aesthetically pleasing, have informative content and/or are well edited. However, I don't totally buy into that. Oftentimes, they look staged to give off a certain vibe of prettiness and idealism. I like that you keep it simple and true to yourself. 

Camera position

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyG7zAV_2JlPnxhwDxZN6sA

Lighting and arrangement

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM7tA0T1S7QG0w4ahpu26kw

Editing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu6RlNbB-nrW-t-avymVQg

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 6/24/2019 at 10:01 PM, humblebee said:

How would you tell an ex to stop drunk texting you in a way that wouldn't sound rude and cruel?

Do the same to him when he's sober. Make sure you add at the end that you're really not drunk and that you did it just to show how it feels. You don't want to give him a chance to frame you. (Don't get drunk when you do it. This would make him misjudge you and spread false claims about you).

• 4 months later...

So a female coworker came up to me and said, "so I heard you used to be really handsome" with kind of a curious tone. 

I'm wondering if her response was meant to be indirectly insulting? I wonder if she's implicating that I'm getting old and am now fugly? 

Or was she being flirtatious? 

Women of soompi, I need your help deciphering this cryptic message.  

On 5/11/2021 at 11:58 AM, ra123 said:

So a female coworker came up to me and said, "so I heard you used to be really handsome" with kind of a curious tone. 

I'm wondering if her response was meant to be indirectly insulting? I wonder if she's implicating that I'm getting old and am now fugly? 

Or was she being flirtatious? 

Women of soompi, I need your help deciphering this cryptic message.  

That...is such a weird thing to say. It's like she's trying to simultaneously praise and insult you. I'd definitely not bother with someone who says that, I'd brush it off and forget about her. Don't even take her words to heart. It doesn't matter if her tone was 'curious'. These kinda ppl thrive off of confusing ppl. She seems ugly on the inside, if you ask me. Toxic ppl like her are not worth your time. You are certainly not ugly just cuz of someone's opinion.