Quantcast

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 4:42 AM, curiousgoat said:

1. what's the height cutoff that you would date for an asian guy? (specifically korean if that matters, i'm aware the average korean is taller than chinese)

2. how tall are you?

3. do you care that the guy is just 3-5 inches taller than you or do you want him to be a specific height, llike >= 5'10" or >= 6'0"

I wouldn't know if Korean men are taller than Chinese men but don't they also add height in their shoes? For me, I would like it if the guy is taller than me. It would be nice if he was 5'10" or 6'0".

• Like 1
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

Nah, you just need experience

@halfmoonsmile

Smile at them and eye contact. Once they notice, look away. That will drive guys crazy. If they are interested as well, they will come over and talk to you. If the guy has any guts. 

If they keep failing to notice, just go up to them and say hi and introduce yourself. All that stuff about how guys don't like girls who are assertive is BS. Guys will appreciate it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to ''Soompi'' but I got only 1 question for you girls...
There's a girl that I like a lot, the words will never cover that ''lot'', she was with another guy for a month and he broke up with her even tho something didn't feel right about their break up I met up with her on Wednesday we talked, not much, she told me that she hates him, that he's an richard simmons, can't even find more horrible words than this ''richard simmons''. I told her how I felt even tho there were like 4 girls I actually liked up till now, her included. Nothing happened cause she wanted to met up with her girl friends to talk about me I guess from what the phone call was about, she didn't really hid while talking on it or anything, she is really open as well. Next evening we all met up with 2 of my male friends and 1 of her female friend from the group. After an hour of talking and listening to the music I kissed her, second after that she kissed me like 2 times after that. After I had walked her home she kissed me directly once more even tho I was expecting it to be on the chick. Next day, she writes a message to me: ''Sorry I'm not ready for another relationship yet, I still love him and all that...'' word by word translation exception is his name.
What I would like to get as a reply is the whole clarification of this mess if not the tell me why can she say all those things about him and still love him and on top of that why would she kiss me if she still loves him ?

Thank you all in advance!

EDIT: Our mutual friend told me that she wanted to be with me and both evenings she kept saying that I'm a ''very very nice guy''... :'(

2 hours ago, Vukasin Cekic said:

There's a girl that I like a lot, the words will never cover that ''lot'', she was with another guy for a month and he broke up with her even tho something didn't feel right about their break up I met up with her on Wednesday we talked, not much, she told me that she hates him, that he's an richard simmons, can't even find more horrible words than this ''richard simmons''. I told her how I felt even tho there were like 4 girls I actually liked up till now, her included. Nothing happened cause she wanted to met up with her girl friends to talk about me I guess from what the phone call was about, she didn't really hid while talking on it or anything, she is really open as well. Next evening we all met up with 2 of my male friends and 1 of her female friend from the group. After an hour of talking and listening to the music I kissed her, second after that she kissed me like 2 times after that. After I had walked her home she kissed me directly once more even tho I was expecting it to be on the chick. Next day, she writes a message to me: ''Sorry I'm not ready for another relationship yet, I still love him and all that...'' word by word translation exception is his name.
What I would like to get as a reply is the whole clarification of this mess if not the tell me why can she say all those things about him and still love him and on top of that why would she kiss me if she still loves him ?

I am sorry for the vulgar words, but I'm literally going crazy...

// MOD EDIT: if you know it's vulgar, why use it? I've removed the vulgar words 

On 3/5/2016 at 2:17 PM, Vukasin Cekic said:

EDIT: Our mutual friend told me that she wanted to be with me and both evenings she kept saying that I'm a ''very very nice guy''... :'(

I am sorry for the vulgar words, but I'm literally going crazy...

// MOD EDIT: if you know it's vulgar, why use it? I've removed the vulgar words 

well if she doesn't say it to you then she probably just lonely and is just relying on you to get over her sadness

since your mutual friend told you she wants to be with you, then ask her and tell her how you feel. sometimes being a nice guy is a good thing, it means she cares about you. 

Sorry if this is long I cant make threads yet and I really need help :S

Girls, what should I do in this situation?

Yesterday, I met a girl online chat app, this girl was really pretty so I told her and she answered with "thanks cutie pie", i took this as just a polite "thanks" and didnt pay much attention to the nick she put me, because is one of those nicks that girls use to refer to friends (?) and we had just met. I was in a part of the app in which where you talk to random people and I was paired with her, and really didnt want anything serious with her, she was cute but i just wanted to talk to people. The rest of the conversation went almost normal because I ended up treating her somehow bad (i feel sorry now, but as I said i just wanted to talk to people, I didnt want anything with her) and saying bye, to what she answered "bye cutie pie" again I didnt pay attention to the nick. A couple hours later I decided to revive the conversation, because I decided I wanted to have something with her. This conversation was even weirder because when I made the first question she didnt answer even if she answer almost instantly when i said "hey", i thought she was like "this guy treats me bad and still thinks he can have something with me" so I said i was sorry and would leave her alone, she then sent me a pic with a sad face and then sayed im doing my homework. I told her i didnt wanted to bother her and we could talk later to what she answered with "-_-". I took this as a "I want you to talk to me" so I kept talking. The conversation got even worse because she only answered to 1/3 questions (literally); this happened for like 2 hours and after that she didnt answer my last question on that day, i didnt care but I was really wierded out.

Later that night (about 11pm) she said "good night *cute nickname*". Now I know girls sometimes text in the night because they want us to talk to them the day after, and I was surprised she did it, so i said something like "you are still alive! are we gointg to talk to tomorrow?", to what she simply said "Yep" so I said "see you tomorrow then. Have a good night princess". She sent some emoticons and it ended there.

The next day I was i was a little bit excited because (now) i wanted something with her, and it seemed lie she wanted something too, so i started the conversation, and it went just like the last one. At the end I was bored because I thought we both wanted something with each other, yet she didnt answer so I said "You know, i'd love to you now you better, but its so hard to talk to you" she answered with some emoticons and "Tomorrow".

Im not sure what should I do or say tomorrow? Is she really interested in me? Its really weird I dont now what to do :S

• 3 weeks later...
Guest omochi
On March 19, 2016 at 7:46 PM, sveagle said:

Im not sure what should I do or say tomorrow? Is she really interested in me? Its really weird I dont now what to do 

From what I understand it's as if you guys are unknowingly playing mind games on eachother. You were disinterested when she was interested...then interested when she was disinterested (she probably became disinterested "after" your initial behaviour. It's not a pretty way to start a relationship that's for sure but if you really want something I'd highly suggest cutting the online talk short and setting aside time to meet up in person. It is very possible to change someone's first impression of you to something more positive this way.

Guest omochi
27 minutes ago, raymondc27 said:

How rude is it for a guy to ask a girl for her pre surgery picture?

Assuming she told you outright she had ps then she's prob not afraid to show you either.

Assuming you asked if she had ps then you are probably not afraid to ask further either. Rude? Perhaps.. but then again you'll never satisfy your own curiosity otherwise lol

6 minutes ago, omochi said:

Assuming she told you outright she had ps then she's prob not afraid to show you either.

Assuming you asked if she had ps then you are probably not afraid to ask further either. Rude? Perhaps.. but then again you'll never satisfy your own curiosity otherwise lol

Haha i always wanted to ask a korean this. Maybe one day i will or perhaps it might just destroy the image i had in mind

• 2 weeks later...

@raymondc27 it depends. If she's holding some sharp object and has fire shooting from her eyes, it's best to keep your head down, not to look into her eyes while you slowly back away towards the nearest exit. Once there, move as fast as you can.

If she's not, it can mean anything. Look at my hair, don't look at my hair, showing interest, showing lack of interest... It's the rest of her bodylanguage that will tell you what she means.

• Like 1
On 4/14/2016 at 9:34 AM, raymondc27 said:

Hey guys i always wanted to ask if a girl flicks her hair does it mean to richard simmons off or shes interested ?

depends ! agreed with the post above me

look at her overall body language

at the previous building where i worked, there was a woman there who had me at the palm of her hands. i would use every opportunity to perve on her, and im sure she knows this as well. this one time when i went outside for a smoke break, she was there sitting on a bench not far from the main entrance. the bench i sat on, i chose purposefully to position myself for a 10 second runway show as she will undeniably walk past. i got what i wanted, and more. just a little after the point where she turns and has her back to my view, she does a hair flick with her hands. now this could have been logically reasoned. but a part of me strongly believes she did it purposely with the intent of telling me something along the lines of; i know youre looking at me and you better be, because im fine as richard simmons. but you cant have me.

i have never wanted a richard simmons so much.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zantac_2 said:

at the previous building where i worked, there was a woman there who had me at the palm of her hands. i would use every opportunity to perve on her, and im sure she knows this as well. this one time when i went outside for a smoke break, she was there sitting on a bench not far from the main entrance. the bench i sat on, i chose purposefully to position myself for a 10 second runway show as she will undeniably walk past. i got what i wanted, and more. just a little after the point where she turns and has her back to my view, she does a hair flick with her hands. now this could have been logically reasoned. but a part of me strongly believes she did it purposely with the intent of telling me something along the lines of; i know youre looking at me and you better be, because im fine as richard simmons. but you cant have me.

hahahahahahahaha laughing way too hard at this. but i could just picture this in my head so well. hahahahahahahaha.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zantac_2 said:

I, too, have felt the same about a girl as of late.

I don't know what it is about her. I just can't get her out of my mind. You know, food has lost it's taste. Colors, you know, they seem dull. Things that used to matter, I don't know, they just no longer do. I think things aren't gonna snap back unless I...

unless I bang her.

• Guest pinned this topic