Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest omochi
27 minutes ago, raymondc27 said:

How rude is it for a guy to ask a girl for her pre surgery picture?

Assuming she told you outright she had ps then she's prob not afraid to show you either.

Assuming you asked if she had ps then you are probably not afraid to ask further either. Rude? Perhaps.. but then again you'll never satisfy your own curiosity otherwise lol

6 minutes ago, omochi said:

Assuming she told you outright she had ps then she's prob not afraid to show you either.

Assuming you asked if she had ps then you are probably not afraid to ask further either. Rude? Perhaps.. but then again you'll never satisfy your own curiosity otherwise lol

Haha i always wanted to ask a korean this. Maybe one day i will or perhaps it might just destroy the image i had in mind

• 2 weeks later...

@raymondc27 it depends. If she's holding some sharp object and has fire shooting from her eyes, it's best to keep your head down, not to look into her eyes while you slowly back away towards the nearest exit. Once there, move as fast as you can.

If she's not, it can mean anything. Look at my hair, don't look at my hair, showing interest, showing lack of interest... It's the rest of her bodylanguage that will tell you what she means.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2016 at 9:34 AM, raymondc27 said:

Hey guys i always wanted to ask if a girl flicks her hair does it mean to richard simmons off or shes interested ?

depends ! agreed with the post above me

look at her overall body language

at the previous building where i worked, there was a woman there who had me at the palm of her hands. i would use every opportunity to perve on her, and im sure she knows this as well. this one time when i went outside for a smoke break, she was there sitting on a bench not far from the main entrance. the bench i sat on, i chose purposefully to position myself for a 10 second runway show as she will undeniably walk past. i got what i wanted, and more. just a little after the point where she turns and has her back to my view, she does a hair flick with her hands. now this could have been logically reasoned. but a part of me strongly believes she did it purposely with the intent of telling me something along the lines of; i know youre looking at me and you better be, because im fine as richard simmons. but you cant have me.

i have never wanted a richard simmons so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zantac_2 said:

at the previous building where i worked, there was a woman there who had me at the palm of her hands. i would use every opportunity to perve on her, and im sure she knows this as well. this one time when i went outside for a smoke break, she was there sitting on a bench not far from the main entrance. the bench i sat on, i chose purposefully to position myself for a 10 second runway show as she will undeniably walk past. i got what i wanted, and more. just a little after the point where she turns and has her back to my view, she does a hair flick with her hands. now this could have been logically reasoned. but a part of me strongly believes she did it purposely with the intent of telling me something along the lines of; i know youre looking at me and you better be, because im fine as richard simmons. but you cant have me.

hahahahahahahaha laughing way too hard at this. but i could just picture this in my head so well. hahahahahahahaha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zantac_2 said:

I, too, have felt the same about a girl as of late.

I don't know what it is about her. I just can't get her out of my mind. You know, food has lost it's taste. Colors, you know, they seem dull. Things that used to matter, I don't know, they just no longer do. I think things aren't gonna snap back unless I...

unless I bang her.

16 hours ago, MiDnite89 said:

I don't know what it is about her. I just can't get her out of my mind. You know, food has lost it's taste. Colors, you know, they seem dull. Things that used to matter, I don't know, they just no longer do. I think things aren't gonna snap back unless I...

unless I bang her.

Hmmm quoting "Hitch"?

Funny movie that :)

Anyway, I do know the feeling @zantac_2! She could be teasing, she could be dropping hints, she could also not even have noticed you. It's a delicate situation which, I admit, have read completely wrong plenty of times. Boy did that make me fall flat on my face a lot of times... :( 

Ladies i need your take on this. I met this girl in my senior year of high school, she was a freshman. I approached her and asked if she had a boyfriend, she said yea, so i just went about my business and we just became friends. But she broke up with him, but i had no idea. Her friends were telling me she likes me but I wasn’t sure. Then she gets another boyfriend not too long after that. On graduation one of her friends gives me a hug and then she comes out of nowhere and was like “No No” and gives me a big hug. I was thinking to myself “hmm she’s jealous”. a year or so fly by I contacted her on social media, she still had a boyfriend. I told her I had a crush on her in high school and i still do. She told me she had a crush on me also when she broke up with her boyfriend, but said she was too shy to tell me and she thought i had a girlfriend, but I didn’t i have a girlfriend. she says she is old fashion and she likes the guy to pursue her, i told her i didn’t want to pursue her because she was in a relationship.

She also told me after i graduated she still thought about me and she would tell her friends how handsome i was and how when i used to come and talk to her she will get chills in her body, and when i graduated she said she wondered if i left town, or got married or had a baby. I’m thinking to myself why is she concerned about my life in this way while she is in a relationship? I was telling her that I was leaving the city because i felt my life was bigger than what it was. And she told she wanted me stay. But i can’t wait for her to break up with her boyfriend, so i was still dating girls, but still had her on my mind.

sometime later, I found out my best friend was going out with her. I didn’t know she broke up with her boyfriend and he didn’t tell me about it because he thought I didn’t still have feelings for her, then I found out they had sex. He told me he just was sexually attracted to her, he didn’t want anything serious like i did. I asked her about this and she said “your friend asked me out more and approached me more and i figured you lost interest, and i thought you had a girlfriend” I told her I didn’t have a girlfriend and the reason why I didn’t approach her is because I didn’t know she broke up with her boyfriend, and thats not my fault for not knowing. Then she says “I’m sorry but i can’t go out with you, but you never know what will happen in the future so don’t give up hope too fast.”

I couldn’t believe she said that and knowing she had sex with my best friend. It felt like she wanted me to chase her throughout her whole life. I didn’t talk to her for about 2 months then i seen her at a hotel, we talked, we left on good terms, exchanged phone numbers we talked on the phone and texted. All of sudden she stops responding to my text, ignores my phone calls, ignore a message i sent to her on facebook, but I found out why. She was in relationship with someone!! I would have respected her more if She have just told me that instead.

I was in horrible state of mind, She led me on, all the things she said were not lining up to her actions, i was done with her and I cut off all contact with her. Later down the line, she followed me on twitter and now she’s married with 2 kids. then she followed me on my other twitter page, but she didn’t say anything which i thought was weird.

Do you think she’s trying to check up on me to see what i been doing in slick way? oh yea she unfriended my best friend on facebook, but she didn’t unfriend me. Its just looks she trying to keep me in her life. Ladies what do yall think?

On 4/23/2016 at 10:05 AM, loveafteurpain said:

Ladies i need your take on this. I met this girl in my senior year of high school, she was a freshman. I approached her and asked if she had a boyfriend, she said yea, so i just went about my business and we just became friends. But she broke up with him, but i had no idea. Her friends were telling me she likes me but I wasn’t sure. Then she gets another boyfriend not too long after that. On graduation one of her friends gives me a hug and then she comes out of nowhere and was like “No No” and gives me a big hug. I was thinking to myself “hmm she’s jealous”. a year or so fly by I contacted her on social media, she still had a boyfriend. I told her I had a crush on her in high school and i still do. She told me she had a crush on me also when she broke up with her boyfriend, but said she was too shy to tell me and she thought i had a girlfriend, but I didn’t i have a girlfriend. she says she is old fashion and she likes the guy to pursue her, i told her i didn’t want to pursue her because she was in a relationship.

She also told me after i graduated she still thought about me and she would tell her friends how handsome i was and how when i used to come and talk to her she will get chills in her body, and when i graduated she said she wondered if i left town, or got married or had a baby. I’m thinking to myself why is she concerned about my life in this way while she is in a relationship? I was telling her that I was leaving the city because i felt my life was bigger than what it was. And she told she wanted me stay. But i can’t wait for her to break up with her boyfriend, so i was still dating girls, but still had her on my mind.

sometime later, I found out my best friend was going out with her. I didn’t know she broke up with her boyfriend and he didn’t tell me about it because he thought I didn’t still have feelings for her, then I found out they had sex. He told me he just was sexually attracted to her, he didn’t want anything serious like i did. I asked her about this and she said “your friend asked me out more and approached me more and i figured you lost interest, and i thought you had a girlfriend” I told her I didn’t have a girlfriend and the reason why I didn’t approach her is because I didn’t know she broke up with her boyfriend, and thats not my fault for not knowing. Then she says “I’m sorry but i can’t go out with you, but you never know what will happen in the future so don’t give up hope too fast.”

I couldn’t believe she said that and knowing she had sex with my best friend. It felt like she wanted me to chase her throughout her whole life. I didn’t talk to her for about 2 months then i seen her at a hotel, we talked, we left on good terms, exchanged phone numbers we talked on the phone and texted. All of sudden she stops responding to my text, ignores my phone calls, ignore a message i sent to her on facebook, but I found out why. She was in relationship with someone!! I would have respected her more if She have just told me that instead.

I was in horrible state of mind, She led me on, all the things she said were not lining up to her actions, i was done with her and I cut off all contact with her. Later down the line, she followed me on twitter and now she’s married with 2 kids. then she followed me on my other twitter page, but she didn’t say anything which i thought was weird.

Do you think she’s trying to check up on me to see what i been doing in slick way? oh yea she unfriended my best friend on facebook, but she didn’t unfriend me. Its just looks she trying to keep me in her life. Ladies what do yall think?

you are reading too much into it. just ask her yourself, she will give you the answer you want to hear

On 4/23/2016 at 1:05 PM, loveafteurpain said:

I'll give you a not-so-similar scenario, but similar in the sense that I think I get what probably went through her mind. In my last year of high school, I became good friends with this guy. I felt somewhat attracted to him, but not to the point I wanted to risk our friendship for an awkward situation. Eventually I had gotten into a relationship, and then he got into a relationship. Our lives went on and eventually our paths split. We're still friends on Facebook even though he doesn't post often. Last year (when I wasn't in a relationship), I texted him and wished him a happy birthday because I got a FB notification about it. (I didn't post on his FB because I always text happy birthday to people who I consider good friends.)  I didn't ever get anything back -- maybe because he changed his number, maybe because his GF doesn't like random girls texting him, I don't know.

But the point is I think about him on random days, just for a fleeting moment. And if I'm thinking about him for longer than a fleeting moment, sometimes I'll "stalk" him on social media like a lot of people do. I don't ever message him or anything, but I have definitely thought about it. It's just simply because I want to say hi; I want to see if he's still the same person. I'm just curious. But I haven't ever had the guts because I can imagine how awkward it could get. Besides, I saw the other day that he got engaged to his girlfriend from high school. It would probably stir up too much drama.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying the difference between me and that girl you're talking about is that she just happened to go for it. She went with what her emotions were telling her at the time, that she should talk to you and see where you are in life now. You get curious sometimes, and the only way to settle that is if you go to the source and figure it out. She was just curious. You could really take it just that cut and dry.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2016 at 0:05 PM, loveafteurpain said:

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!!

1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend.

2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up.

3) She got jealous when her friend hugged you at graduation, even though she had a boyfriend. (There is a pattern here)

4) She requested you pursue her, oh but wait, she had a boyfriend.

5) She went out and got intimate with your best friend, but still claimed that she liked you.

I can just stop right there. Please read 1-5 above, and notice a pattern. This girl wants to have her cake and eat it too. She's selfish, which means in the end, you will ultimately be hurt. If you are serious about being in a relationship with her and this isn't just an excuse to be "friends with benefits", then NOPE, she is NOT the one. Keep it moving. When a woman likes you, to the point where even years later she is thinking about you, she will not actively date other people when she could just be with you. And, she certainly won't sleep with your best friend. 

I hope that helps, and wasn't too harsh. You seem like a decent guy, and if you are interested in more than dating around and want something serious, you need a woman who is also serious. :) 

• Like 2