Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 6/29/2020 at 8:07 AM, Ilmo yens said:

I was running into collegues who were openly talking about TKEM on several occasions in different gatherings. They don't watch Kdramas these people they were just following what everyone else was watching. They mostly spoke about LMH visuals, the beheading kiss and some of them said flat out they wanted LG-JTE to have seex:joy: and that's a very french thing to do

Curious if your colleagues are White or Asian? They don't mind reading subtitles? A lot of Americans do not like subtitles.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

LOL you made me laugh "crisis"?  It's only been a week, right, since he last posted an IG.  Trust me if this thread could survive the 2 year MS, a couple weeks is nothing.  We'll have some fun speculating, answering quizzes and reminiscing about a younger LMH.  I would think he will have a fan meet sometime soon.  He probably did not have time while filming TKEM, so maybe that's what he is working on

People are probably wondering, what the heck is going on in the LMH thread.  They're continuously yakking all day long.  He disappears and yet they continue to yak lol

Yet you created this thread 2007 @CarolynHit’s now 2020:lol: it did survive. A young  Min Ho he was before, no spring chicken now but still the same charisma! We will all be alright for him to be  MIA for the time being.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

LOL you made me laugh "crisis"?  It's only been a week, right, since he last posted an IG.  Trust me if this thread could survive the 2 year MS, a couple weeks is nothing.  We'll have some fun speculating, answering quizzes and reminiscing about a younger LMH.  I would think he will have a fan meet sometime soon.  He probably did not have time while filming TKEM, so maybe that's what he is working on

People are probably wondering, what the heck is going on in the LMH thread.  They're continuously yakking all day long.  He disappears and yet they continue to yak lol

:gangnamstyle:we never get tired of yakking all day cause we are LMH die hard fans & his Virus are really contagious ! No antidote .

He's always with us 24/7 and God knows nothing will stop us from loving this guy. 

We should thank LMH mum for bringing this lovable, gorgeous, charming, dashing, ahhhhhh whatever you name him to this world.

LMH being loved by all races, be it young and old,  which I find  is really incredible.

FYI, I have reached my retirement age, but to me age is just a number. am still young at heart .

I will continue support LMH :heart:

Spoiler

I even attended one of his fanmeet when he came to my country. Any my daughter asked me, "mum are you sure". When we arrived at the venue, found that some fans are even older then me ! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

ps: come aboard the Faith Ship. You won't regret it! Ask those we have (cough) influenced (cough). Hehe

@scrawford - ssi   Please do!    Yea, it's 24 episodes... pretty long for me ... you won't regret it !

:fun:

31 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

@msdot, @Heretorant, @Thong Thin, @mychoiyoung, @leeminhosny, @Min2206, etc

I really love you guys, for bringing back Faith in this forum. 

Bring it on!!!!

:hwaiting:

Hugs to you all and @yuiy78

@CarolynH - does LMH hold FM after his drama or movie?   Really looking forward to seeing him, sharing his thoughts and feelings , now that he is out of MS and in 30s. 

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

ps: come aboard the Faith Ship. You won't regret it! Ask those we have (cough) influenced (cough). Hehe

@scrawford - ssi   Please do!    Yea, it's 24 episodes... pretty long for me ... you won't regret it !

@Min2206 is this your first time watching Faith?

@scrawford said she’s going to watch Faith so let’s hold her accountable :lol:. @mychoiyoung is absolutely correct! Just look at all the people who watched in the shipper’s thread. None were disappointed and I know a particular somebody who may even like daejang more than LG :lol:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Sorry to cut your post, chingu :D  Yes, currently watching now ... there were a few options for me to choose.  I clicked on Personal Taste Epi 1 , then I had to stop cos was busy doing assignments.  Then I chanced on LMH in saguek - you guys posted him with that long wavy hair, looking pretty dang confident and with that steely gaze .. .. so I started Epi 1 and got hooked!  hahahhaha

Glad to hear @scrawford is watching :wub:

Q Is that particular somebody in this thread too?   LOL 

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry to cut your post, chingu :D  Yes, currently watching now ... there were a few options for me to choose.  I clicked on Personal Taste Epi 1 , then I had to stop cos was busy doing assignments.  Then I chanced on LMH in saguek - you guys posted him with that long wavy hair, looking pretty dang confident and with that steely gaze .. .. so I started Epi 1 and got hooked!  hahahhaha

Glad to hear @scrawford is watching :wub:

Q Is that particular somebody in this thread too?   LOL 

Well, she hasn’t quite started yet but she will soon lol.

Yes, @scrawford is a fellow fan here on soompi :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

DITTO.  Despite the unsatisfying happy ending (for me only, ok?), TKEM ended on a high note (and still going higher as more countries get it)  so I believe it is best that we leave it at that.

Personally I also don't believe a S2 will do it any good with the ending given. An extended special, prooooobably. But that would be costly.  Great as a fan service but business-wise, it would not make sense.  UNLESS, fans would be willing to fund it.  Similar to what happened to Veronica Mars? Kristen Bell and creator Rob Thomas launched a fundraising campaign to produce the film through Kickstarter and attained the $2M goal in less than ten hours to produce the feature film and give the deserved ending for Veronica & Logan. I dunno how gung-ho TKEM fans about another instalment.

Me, I look forward to LMH's next move. That gets me excited.  And dang it, I MISS HIM!

Wait what? But that is exactly the opposite of how big platform corporations operate because they make safe bets not taking to much risk and by that they do via extending current hits on the library making sure these same audience demand is meet until they don't return thats when the show pretty much gets cancelled they always go with a safe bet rather then a risky one. They give big budgets to their safest titles in the library. Go fund me? What in the world am I reading :joy: We have a solid audience and believe me when it rolls out again is gonna be bigger then S1. 

Material wise this show can continue for few more seasons because there is so much to explore in the world KES build here and it's endless where we can go. They can slightly modify the genre and make it more action, mystic and supernatural etc etc. LG-JTE has alot more left to explore and many more dopplegangers to introduce which means the potential is endless 

• Like 2

How about this hairstyle for his next project (Either TKEM S2 or New movie or drama)? Different and cute! :) He looks so boyish here!! :love:

I mention both TKEM S2 and new project because I figured some Minoz want TKEM S2 and some other Minoz want new movie. I'm trying to be fair and mention both of them. :approves:  I'm fine with both options! Whatever LMH chooses we will always support! 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688455&_rk=EYz&page=1

EZk9Ew5.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

How about this hairstyle for his next project (Either TKEM S2 or New movie or drama)? Different and cute! :) He looks so boyish here!! :love:

I mention both TKEM S2 and new project because I figured some Minoz want TKEM S2 and some other Minoz want new movie. I'm trying to be fair and mention both of them. :approves:

You guys just need to admit that some of you want Rom-com. :joy: We have some Rom-com machines in here which I am cool with and how many rom-coms do we need our boy to appear in? 10 rom-coms with different pairing and I am all up for it and I have even seen webtoon thrown in there somewhere. I read must of the suggestions and I approve them all believe it or not including all the pairings.

But aside from that I seriously also want a movie - Action film perferably with real life BBF - LMH, Kim Bum, JIW, Kim Joon and we can cast one actress who can fight and has tall figure and I am thinking about JJH she can fight and is also tall.  To bad that WDH has enlisted otherwise I would have wanted to see him casted but we will roll with these 5 for the time being and make the movie bank-robbery gone wrong or something similar it has to be high thrilling action where the stakes are high and we drop it on netflix. It will be the closest we will ever get to BOF sequal having 3 major characters from that drama casted in one movie as friends while JJH-LMH can have another romantic arc in this movie amidst the chaos. This is my wishful thinking 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

You guys just need to admit that some of you want Rom-com:joy: We have some Rom-com machines in here which I am cool with and how many rom-coms do we need our boy to appear in? 10 rom-coms with different pairing and I am all up for it and I have even seen webtoon thrown in there somewhere. 

But aside from jokes I seriously want a movie - Action film perferably with real life BBF - LMH, Kim Bum, JIW, Kim Joon and we can cast one actress who can fight and has tall figure and I am thinking about JJH she can fight and is also tall.  To bad that WDH has enlisted otherwise I would have wanted to see him casted but we will roll with these 5 for the time being and make the movie bank-robbery gone wrong or something similar it has to be high thrilling action where the stakes are high and we drop it on netflix. It will be the closest we will ever get to BOF sequal having 3 major characters from that drama casted in one movie as friends while JJH-LMH can have another romantic arc in this movie amidst the chaos. This is my wishful thinking 

-Actually we have had so many discussions about dark character and genre for LMH's next work. We talked a lot and I also have talked about my perspective of dark character and we used TWTWB and analyzed the ML character. We also want something Other than rom-com because we want LMH to try different genre. Most minoz here mentioned two writer No Hee Kyung and Kim Eun Hee because they provide different genre and character development. :) He already has had rom-com in his profile. So if he comes back with a darker genre we will be excited to watch it. He can show a different side which we have never seen before. :D 

- Yes, action movies with his buddies will be out of this world. :glasses:  High thrill will be great. I like bank-robbery stuff a lot :joy:  LMH rock thriller action, his only action project was CH and you know he nailed it. A movie darker than CH can be refreshingly different.

• Love 3

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

her characters have layers and depth in them for sure. But I  personally also find her dramas boring sometimes. (anyone?) :D She also goes with a lot of characters. Her newest drama, Here, has quite a lot of characters. I would rather see LMH in small cast drama. He already played in 2 dramas with a lot of characters (Heirs, TKEM). So as a change, it will be nice to be in a drama that he gets a lot of screen time. Yes, she isn't queen of ratings and I don't think any of her dramas ever reached 20% and I don't think she cares about it. On the other hand, IMO she makes this mistake of choosing the same cast over and over again especially her Male Lead (HJM, JIS, SHK). JIS is very good actor but I think if she chooses a different actor to create character for, she may produce a drama that is refreshingly different and attracts audience more.  I think if she chooses LMH as her ML for her next drama, makes smaller cast, and goes with a good PD like Lee Eun Bok, she can also get good ratings AND she make her drama reach GLOBAL audience. Believe me, LMH will even bring her ratings that she didn't get in her previous dramas :lol: Because LMH alone in a drama can bring ratings, with good story ratings increase even more.  I think NHK will be blessed if she ever works with LMH:relieved: :glasses:  I may sound cocky, but maybe the reason why she never offered drama to LMH is that she thought he would not accept her offer. 

*Feel free to agree or disagree with me. I understand we have different opinions. 

Chingu...I'm highlighting the very reason why i think she would be a great writer for LMh next project. Here me out, sometimes a complete 180 degree is what someone needs. LMH chosen KES for his comeback drama, well, KES offered LMH a project. In paper, there couldn't be any other project that can top it right? you got KES the star writer Drama, LMH comeback project and you get KGE as the FL. But rating on SBS , went below expected (notice i only mentioned SBS here, cause it only sucked on SBS and it thrived everywhere else), but the project was swarmed with controversies and you got complex story with a PD and editor who couldn't handle Plot heavy drama. All that to say is, maybe choosing something completely different is what LMH need. At this point, is really hard to aim for 30% ratings, with netflix and Wavve, ratings is very different than the old days, so maybe not focus too much on ratings, but rather a writer who can write well develop story and character, whose story will not be swayed/change based on viewer or Knetz lol. so instead of blockbuster, aim for High profile critically acclaim project, is what i want for him. 

Yes, we can all agree or disagree, and this is only my opinion :).

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@scrawfordyou will enjoyed watching Faith, give a try. No regret. You will love the imja couple :smooches3:

@Heretorantare you two timing ?  you want to marry LG and to be loved, but you love Daejang more !

That's dangerous, girl, you want to get beheaded !!!! :joy:

I am currently on episode 2 :), 

Chingu, don't you know that @heretorant likes to have her cake and eat it too :joy:

3 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Im not sure abt drama, but if it is film, I would love to see him acting with Lee Byung Hun, Lee Jung Jae, Jung Woo Sung, 3 of them got charisma tht I think match well with LMH. The same vibe with Lee Jung Jin in TKEM

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Jung jae are of the actors i'd like him to work with in a movie. Also, Gong yoo and Yoo Ah In.

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Please don't feel this way, LOL. 

@Heretorant and I share the same sentiments wrt to Choi Young & Lee Gon. Both have tragedies in their stories but LG's universe is so much wider than CYs.  Both of their lives are wrapped up in this small but potent package of the women of their choice but the probability of CYs happiness getting fulfilled is minuscule compared to LG's.

LG can traverse different worlds to find his TE.

CY can only wait in Goryeo during his time period for his ES. 

LG has Faith and the magic flute.  He has space & time on his side. 

CY only has Faith to see him through all those years of waiting for his Imja.

But the kicker? One is reel, the other is both reel & real :kiss_wink:. Hence, this ship!

LOL...I am glad to know that we are all still in the same ship

I am on episode 2 now :)

will definitely report here on what i feel about the drama, so far still ok. not quite pulled in by Daejang yet, although of course LMH is good for the eyes heheh

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

You're right Nikaa.  There was potential in some of the dramas, but never really explored.  I thought there were some lost opportunities in Heirs with CYD and KW.  Now with JY in TKEM.  I also enjoyed the short bromance between HJJ and the detective--what did they call him--I think I need to watch LBS again.  I do miss HJJ.

I remember LMH MIA for a month! Argh:headbang:We'll keep busy so the time will pass quickly.

Yes, i feel like There was a missed potential to develop LG and JY bromance. Oh how i wish that bromance could be fleshed out more. I like the dynamic between HJJ and his two housemate. but PJE doesn't really write a good bromance story line. Again, the one thing she does well, she didn't do in TKEM *smh.

DITTO.  Despite the unsatisfying happy ending (for me only, ok?), TKEM ended on a high note (and still going higher as more countries get it)  so I believe it is best that we leave it at that.

Personally I also don't believe a S2 will do it any good with the ending given. An extended special, prooooobably. But that would be costly.  Great as a fan service but business-wise, it would not make sense.  UNLESS, fans would be willing to fund it.  Similar to what happened to Veronica Mars? Kristen Bell and creator Rob Thomas launched a fundraising campaign to produce the film through Kickstarter and attained the $2M goal in less than ten hours to produce the feature film and give the deserved ending for Veronica & Logan. I dunno how gung-ho TKEM fans about another instalment.

Me, I look forward to LMH's next move. That gets me excited.  And dang it, I MISS HIM!

Regarding the ending, I'm in the same page with you. And i am a believer to not overstay our welcome. 

57 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@scrawford said she’s going to watch Faith so let’s hold her accountable :lol:. @mychoiyoung is absolutely correct! Just look at all the people who watched in the shipper’s thread. None were disappointed and I know a particular somebody who may even like daejang more than LG :lol:

I'm watching. I'm on episode 2 heheheh

• Love 3

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

-Actually we have had so many discussions about dark character and genre for LMH's next work. We talked a lot and I also have talked about my perspective of dark character and we used TWTWB and analyzed the ML character. We also want something Other than rom-com because we want LMH to try different genre. Most minoz here mentioned two writer No Hee Kyung and Kim Eun Hee because they provide different genre and character development. :) He already has had rom-com in his profile. So if he comes back with a darker genre we will be excited to watch it. He can show a different side which we have never seen before. :D 

- Yes, action movies with his buddies will be out of this world. :glasses:  High thrill will be great. I like bank-robbery stuff a lot :joy:  LMH rock thriller action, his only action project was CH and you know he nailed it. A movie darker than CH can be refreshingly different.

I am not familiar with both writers could you mention some of their popular works? That webtoon that was the talk of the town sounded like a rom-com to me. With TWTWB like drama you will have limited audience because it lacks the extra supernatural factors to draw in some of the mainstreams. But as critical acclaim it's good but my thinking is that he doesn't necessarily need acclaim drama but movies instead like Gangnam Blues etc etc and no it doesn't have to be gangster movie again and as for drama I would like him to prefer to have as wider ranch as possible. 

The movie is a good idea tho and perhaps they can aim to make the movie acclaim instead if that is what they want to do or make it acclaim plus consumption for entertainment purposes and I am not sure how these two are gonna fit together but they technically could 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I am not familiar with both writers could you mention some of their popular works? That webtoon that was the talk of the town sounded like a rom-com to me. With TWTWB like drama you will have limited audience because it lacks the extra supernatural factors to draw in some of the mainstreams. But as critical acclaim it's good but my thinking is that he doesn't necessarily need acclaim drama but movies instead like Gangnam Blues etc etc and no it doesn't have to be gangster movie again and as for drama I would like him to prefer to have as wider ranch as possible

No Hee Kyung got best screen play for her drama 'Dear my friends' and her other work include TWTB, It's ok that's Love, Live, world within,..).  Kim Eun Hee (New drama 'mount jiri '(JJH), Signal, kingdom, 3 Day) 

I don't know about webtoon. What webtoon? 

yeah, TWTB is critical acclaim. I watched it because of FL and the leads were both amazing. The writer seems to be a good one. Her ML characters have also good character layers. 

YES Gangnam Blues!!! Good things about movie is that there is variety of storyline and characters to explore. But the pandemic affects movie industry too. I don't know how is movie industry in SK now. But even with pandemic, they make movies. 

33 minutes ago, scrawford said:

so instead of blockbuster, aim for High profile critically acclaim project, is what i want for him. 

Yes, we can all agree or disagree, and this is only my opinion :).

Thank you for reading my post. :) Agree with critically acclaim project. For that to happen, LMH should explore a different character and also genre (Not Rom-com for sure). NHK seems to be a good option. 

All that to say is, maybe choosing something completely different is what LMH

Agree with completely different!!  

Here me out, sometimes a complete 180 degree is what someone needs

:approves:

• Like 1

PROMIZ FB update

106552922_4194795477261467_7096602796842

The news that Emma Watson, a top star known to us for the Harry Potter series, has a new job!

She has been appointed as executive of Kering, the parent company of luxury brands such as Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Saint Laurent

Emma Watson has been consistently activist for environment and sustainable fashion. She is also a sponsor of the Good on You app that evaluates the brand's ethics, and has continued to work to improve social and environmental relationships, including fashion.

Leading brands seek advice from experts in various fields and devise strategies for a sustainable future, and the Kering Group plans to actively reflect Emma Watson's influence and vision in management.

The donation platform PROMIZ is also inspired by actor Lee Min Ho, who is a PROMIZ's muse, and is learning how to care for vulnerable people from him.

Inspired by the news of people with good influence for a better world, PROMIZ will join and act!.
PROMIZ supports muses all over the world

https://www.facebook.com/592962987444752/posts/4194795780594770/

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1