Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

28 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Yes, I don't get it. I thought they were using Canada as a proxy for USA, so I was surprised when I finished reading the book and saw that those scenes are minimal and could be filmed anywhere (one takes place in a student dorm and the other is a shopping spree). I guess changes has been made to the original story, so maybe they will be giving us more background on the character who lives in the States. Truly, I don't know. 

But please, I want a lot of Hansu in the drama. It is an interesting character, with many layers to show. 

yessss please!! I want a lot of Hansu and a lot of LMH! :please:

if my guess is right, then LMH will have no filming until the end of 2020:hypehype:and then start filming again in Japan. He will be busy for 1 or 2 months and he may or may not go to Canada 

sooooooo is LMH going to be more active in IG since his filming in Korean has ended? :gangnamstyle: 
I guess we will get movielog sooooooon

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I think these two lists just about sums up what has happened to 
TKEM ever since it started. The public vote proves what Netflix 

figures have proved- it is the most popular kdrama in the world and he is one of the most popular actors in the world but people just can’t accept this so we keep getting these “jury results” which ignore it (apart from the OST)
This is exactly why I am worried about the SBS awards- it may be that the only awards to TKEM will be the public voted ones.

anyone else thinking the same?

I totally agree with you. I'm afraid SBS will not dare to argue with critics and deprive "The King: Eternal Monarch" of awards. Only one thing consoles me - the audience loved the drama, and this is the main thing! A painfully familiar situation: people love some films, while critics reward  others. But as the years pass and the former "official idols" are forgotten, and their favorite films are included in the "golden fund", they are still loved and watched by millions of viewers. Time is the best judge and I believe in our beloved "King"!

• Like 6

I look forward to new movielog and also new year greeting video! :lollipop:

Oppa! You have worked so hard. Rest and have a lot of fun with friends and family. :heart1:

Lee Min Ho and Lee Gon made our 2020 so beautiful. Pachinko in 2021 will blow our mind! :glasses: 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I am not sure but if you look his photos on IG , he is guard most probably, because there are his photos with other actors.Actually LMH's popular a guard ajussi but he started his MS so they broke up :lol:.I know just old guard.  If you look LMH's old photos you saw him probably , he has even fanclube.

This ajussi :lol:

Thank you @leeminhosny for your prompt response.   @Missprincesa on your query on guardjin.  I too just learnt about him. :D

@Nikaa94 You were saying LMH might release a Mlog before New Year.  That would be a lovely Xmas gift :D

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @leeminhosny for your prompt response.   @Missprincesa on your query on guardjin.  I too just learnt about him. :D

@Nikaa94 You were saying LMH might release a Mlog before New Year.  That would be a lovely Xmas gift :D

yesssss Xmas gift to Minoz!! :getmygrooveon: I really hope we get a movielog, I really miss his movielogs.

I also think he will update his IG soon. :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I think these two lists just about sums up what has happened to 
TKEM ever since it started. The public vote proves what Netflix 

figures have proved- it is the most popular kdrama in the world and he is one of the most popular actors in the world but people just can’t accept this so we keep getting these “jury results” which ignore it (apart from the OST)
This is exactly why I am worried about the SBS awards- it may be that the only awards to TKEM will be the public voted ones.

anyone else thinking the same?

because people choice awards gone to TKEM if Jury gave to TEKM to this time they couldn't give other fandoms, if people choice votes chose other dramas too, jury probably gives to TKEM too, award ceremony want to make happy all fandom, and they made live stream ceremony, of course they can't give all of awards TKEM. Votes given they can't change votes, so they should change jury awards. 

And  about SBS , I don't wait so much award from SBS (because there are so many with high rating drama on SBS in 2020 and ongoing a drama surpassed 20% again too) but I saw this year SBS's 30th anniversary and LMH have worked SBS for years so I wait more from SBS now at least they should give TKEM/LMH Hallyu Star Award etc.

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

If you search "LMH bodyguard" on google you can see their photos so many:lol: LMH likes him really.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:
I look forward to new movielog and also new year greeting video! 

Oppa! You have worked so hard. Rest and have a lot of fun with friends and family. 

Lee Min Ho and Lee Gon made our 2020 so beautiful. Pachinko in 2021 will blow our mind! :glasses: 

@Nikaa94 haii!nika is new ad domino?nice! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

And there were so many successful drama in 2016 too and SBS changed category as "Fantasy-Romantic" or "Romantic Comedy" etc because they want give awards every drama they will change categories probaby again and Fantasy just TKEM and Alice, and they should give TKEM most probably beacuse of Worldwide success (if they aren't idiot)  and + I wait couple awards+ Hallyu awards

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And there were so many successful drama in 2016 too and SBS changed category as "Fantasy-Romantic" or "Romantic Comedy" etc because they want give awards every drama they will change categories probaby again and Fantasy just TKEM and Alice, and they should give TKEM most probably beacuse of Worldwide success (if they aren't idiot)  and + I wait couple awards+ Hallyu awards

Hallyu award should definitely be given to LMH!! :relieved:  

I hope TKEM will be LMH’s last SBS drama. If If If he will have a public channel drama some time in future, I hope it will air on KBS. I don’t even want tvN! tvN has so many low rating dramas. <_< The stories of dramas don’t come out very well these days. only Park Ji Eun can get high ratings and cheating story dramas like TWOTMC. actually , TWOTMC was based on a famous British show  and the story was originally written by another writer lol :lol:

• Like 4

2021 LMH Season's Greetings

cr: only_622

EpaHAM_VEAcULcJ?format=jpg&name=large

EpaG_pzVgAANNDg?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EpaG_CxUUAAtmkC?format=jpg&name=large

EpaG-heVEAAGokK?format=jpg&name=large

MYM IG and LMH tw update

Giant Minomi Re-stocked

12/18(FRI) 13:00 (KST) ~

ONLINE: MINOZ SHOP

OFFLINE: Joanne Teddy Bear Paradise City Store / Joanne Teddy Bear Museum

※ Giant Minomi is limited in quantity and is likely to be sold out early.

EpaoiiWVQAE2QRE?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 8
  • Love 3