Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I agree with you all that it doesn't seem like that hairstyle is Hansu's.

The last movielog starts in LMH's hotel room in Andong, and we know that he was filming there as Hansu, so we know that the haircut he sports in that movielog is his Hansu haircut, but it will probably be styled in a different way. 

I thought that he was wearing the hoodie because he slept like that and couldn't react at all, but could be the hoodie a disguise because he went to be with his hair styled as Hansu and they didn't want us to see??? I know it is quite improbable (he really was deep in sleep) and I am overthinking but we haven't yet seen any images from the set. 

:coolshades:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Take a look at the genealogy of the beautiful men

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho and Ji Chang Wook are truly handsome among Lee Min Ho's new generation of male actors when put together in this way, inheriting the orthodox beauty line.
This is the strongest visual.

300 million against love disputes

Lee Min Ho broadcasts girlish cartoon romance. The drama "Flower Boys", which at the time excited many viewers, will air on KBS Channel 2 "Dramatic Collection of Honor" (hereinafter referred to as "Tribute") 20 (Sun) Will be rebroadcast.

Actor Lee Min Ho, who played the heir to the mythical group with an exceptional "chocolate" hairstyle, caused Ku Jun Pyo's syndrome in this work and grew into a Korean star. On the same day, the panelists talked about a scene in the play where Ku Jung-pyo's mother offered a bag of 300 million won to his beloved son Kum Jang-di and demanded goodbye. During the heated debate on "300 Million VS Love," Ho Kyung Hwan, the main host, kept answering and laughed out loud, saying, "Before the money bag closes ..." Detailed content can be confirmed via broadcast.

At this time, people enthusiastically fly for fruit, even if they cannot go on a trip. “I have seen articles that the aviation industry, which is constantly striving to survive in various fields, is enthusiastic about exporting fruits, but in fact, Korean fruits are very popular in Singapore.
Of course, not only fruit, but K-handsome men in Korea who are as refreshing as K-fruits are full of enthusiasm. The fact that Lee Min Ho, an exclusive model of Southeast Asia's largest e-commerce platform Lazada, also played an active role in 12.12 after the 11.11 promotion.

• Like 5

5 Korean actors with dimples.

Lee Min Ho

LEE%20MIN%20HO-20201217174450.jpg

Korean actor with the following adorable dimples is Lee Min Ho. The actor, born June 22, 1987, will soon show dimples in his cheeks again in his latest project in the drama series Pachinko. This drama is adapted from the bestselling book of the same name and is written by Min Jin Lee. The protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch is said to play a character named Hansu, a wealthy and powerful merchant. However, it is associated with organized crime.

https://www.pramborsfm.com/entertainment/5-aktor-korea-dengan-lesung-pipit-yang-menggemaskan-salah-satunya-kim-seon-ho/3

SBS Drama Awards 2020

MV21608094753774.jpg

Revealed drama projects will attend the SBS Drama Awards at the end of the year.

Less than a half moon left and 2020 is drawing to a close. At the same time, public interest in the year-end awards ceremony is heating up. Among them, special attention was paid to the candidates for the SBS Drama Awards. This year the radio station has successfully released a series of blockbusters in a wide variety of genres.

On December 17, Park Eun Bin and Jo Byung Kyu announced the trailer for the current SBS awards. In the video they showcased a number of TV programs that will be shown for this year's award.

Stove League (Nam Gunmin - Park Eun Bin), Medical Teacher 2 (Han Suk Kyu, Lee Sung Kyung, and Ahn Hyo Seop), Lin Crane (Kim Hye Soo Joo Ji Hoon), King: Eternal Monarch (Lee Min Ho - Kim Go Eun), Posing as Another Person (Choi Kang Hee), Saet Bul Convenience Store (Ji Chang Wook - Kim Yoo Jung), Alice (Kim Hee Sun - Joo Won), Do you like Brahms? (Park Eun Bin - Kim Min Jae), Fly Ge Jung Young (Kwon Sang Woo), Penthouse (Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Young, Om Ki Joon, Yoo Jin).

21ccd1400e03e75dbe12.gif

These dramas are SBS works from the first half to the second half of the year, predicting a fight in which no one can predict the winner or the loser ...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://m.baomoi.com/sbs-drama-awards-2020-3-ung-cu-vien-cho-daesang-lee-min-ho-khong-co-cua-so-voi-kim-so-yeon-penthouse/c/37376511.epi

• Like 6

K Drama Song Tracks 2020: Fans pick Lee Min Ho’s The King: Eternal Monarch, Suzy’s Start Up OSTs as favourites

Pinkvilla reached out to fans to find out which K-Drama OST of 2020 won them over. They picked Lee Min Ho starrer The King: Eternal Monarch and Suzy starrer Start-Up.

the_king_eternal_monarch_start_up_lee_mi

This year, K-Dramas served an interesting blend of songs. From songs that motivated us to get up and run, there were others that made us weep over our broken hearts. While there was that one song that found its way to our playlist, Pinkvilla reached out to K-Drama fans on Twitter to find out which show served the perfect earworms in 2020. Shows like Hospital Playlist, Itaewon Class and It's Okay to Not Be Okay were among the many options. However, fans have voted for Lee Min Ho starrer The King: Eternal Monarch and Suzy starrer Start-Up.

The poll was divided into two with The King: Eternal Monarch listed along with Crash Landing on You, Itaewon Class and Hospital Playlist. The poll received over 4,100 votes and the SBS drama, starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, garnered 49 per cent of the votes. The King: Eternal Monarch featured a slew of songs, including soul-soothing Dream Sung by Paul Kim, Gummy's Romantic Track My Love, the Tear-Jerking You're My End and My Beginning by Onestar and Kim Jae Hwan, and the orchestral Maze by Yongzoo...

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/k-drama-song-tracks-2020-fans-pick-lee-min-ho-s-king-eternal-monarch-suzy-s-start-osts-favourites-584915?amp

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I was thinking about it too, hoping Min Ho-ssi will release his next MLog sooooon   :tears:

I miss him! Picture isn’t enough :lol: I want an interview too! vLIVE, new magazine cover, and so on :P

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

TGIF!  So sad, it's not as exciting as it was pre-covid

I just sent Lmangla the poll entries for favorite scenes from Faith.  You can choose up to 3 (yeah, I'm feeling generous lol).  Starts Sun 20-closes 22.  Choose carefully because the top voters move on to the ultimate favorite scene poll.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2