Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Popularity rating of Korean actors with high acting ability <Korean drama at the end of the year and on New Years ♡>

8th place: Lee Min Ho (Legend of the Blue Sea, etc.) (60 votes)

Gentle emotions play the eyes! 8th place for Lee Min Ho (Legend of the Blue Sea, etc.)!

Lee Min Ho finished 8th! Eyes that express complex emotions that cannot be expressed in one dialogue are amazing! Lee Min Ho has a good reputation as an action movie performer. This is an actor who plays with his whole body! In King: The Eternal Lord, he brilliantly played the role of a young emperor who came to modern Korea beyond time and space! You can't spend a year without listening to heartbreaking lines that make your ears melt!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Video from Lee Min Ho:

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-20431782

Famous Korean Science Fiction Movie Lee Min Ho, Shin Min Ah

12/19/2020 08:20

Lee-Min-Ho-01.jpg?w=960&crop=auto&scale=

Lee Min Ho's fantasy drama The Legend of the Blue Sea, My Fox Girl, Shin Min Ah has still attracted audiences over the years.

Legend of the Blue Sea

The film tells about the mysterious predetermined fate of a district mandarin and a mermaid from a past life, who happened to shake memory with a new face.

In the film, Lee Min Ho plays the role of "Marshal of Deception" Ho Joon Jae, and Jung Ji Hyun plays the mermaid Shim Cheong. Both two gradually after the fateful meeting had an exciting love story.

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" - a series with beautiful scenes, like in a fairy tale, returns viewers to the fairy tale of mermaids.

In addition to the interesting plot, Lee Min Ho's performance as Jung Hee Hyun in the film was also highly praised ....

Translation from vietnamese google

https://laodongtre.laodong.vn/phim-anh/phim-gia-tuong-han-noi-tieng-cua-lee-min-ho-shin-min-ah-863516.ldo

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Missprincesa said:

Voted!! I would love to see him on a Thriller 

Princesaaaa! :Ohboy3:Thank you for participating! :heart1:

Yes, thriller will be awesome. I think city hunter is action not thriller. So he hasn’t tried thriller yet. Look forward to it! :) 

• Blob 5

Top 5: Lee Min Ho's best kisses in Korean dramas

December 19, 2020

Although kissing in most K-dramas tends to be very subtle, Lee Min Ho, who is one of our favorite actors, has puzzled us with some of his kissing scenes several times.

[KPOPLAT AWARDS 2020] VOTA will select the best Koreans in Latin America
In over twenty years of on-screen work, Lee Min Ho has become one of the favorite actors on the Korean stage, if not the most beloved! Lee Min Ho has appeared in several films and dramas throughout his career and has always shown incredible professionalism and skill when it comes to kissing scenes.

And while we know all of your scenes are very good, today we bring you Lee Min Ho's 5 best kisses in Korean dramas, see below:

City Hunter
This time, Kim Nana starring Park Min Young. It is difficult for her to reach out to Yoon Sung, played by Lee Min Ho, so Yoon Sung appears on the rooftop of her apartment and she begins to tell him how worried she was until she heard about him: but this is the perfect moment when he kisses her. and takes away all the worries.

b919e8919453bcaeda6982a412a78d021398b4b9

Vera
In this kiss, starring Lee Min Ho, which, unlike other romantic scenes, did not require privacy, on the contrary, this kiss took place in the center of the palace, surrounded by a large number of people.

b1f2d91ca68abbe8ade3aada9e0e76e82c1afd2c

Boys Over Flowers
It will be one of our favorite dramas of all time, as we might not like Jang Di and Jung Pyo's sweet kiss as they chatted sweetly on the swing, it was absolutely delicious.

VPm5uM.gif

King: Eternal Monarch

The last Lee Min Ho left us, how can I survive ?! Lee Gon and Tae Eul travel to Kingdom of Korea, Tae Eul shows his neck to Lee Gon to see if she also has a thunder scar. But that gesture ends with one of the best kisses in the series and, of course, our Lee Min Ho.

Spoiler

tumblr_5c6513e7f22e0ee0775212886a246395_

Legend Of The Bule Sea
Oh! this is also completely incomparable. In this K-drama, Shim Chang lives in Jun Jae's house, and although their relationship isn't the best at first, they eventually start developing feelings for each other when they suddenly find themselves in Jun Jae's room. and share this legendary kiss.

Spoiler

3d4fbb45b703d158c60cf52c5adc7349f34289d5

Translation from Portuguese google

https://kpoplat.com/2020/12/19/top-5-os-melhores-beijos-de-lee-min-ho-em-k-dramas/span widgetspan widget

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 6

Best Handsome Actors Coloring Korean Drama 2020! Who is this year's face?

Lee Min Ho

EpnImdiVEAMskeu.jpg

[Who is this year's face? 】 Really famous even in Japan! Lee Min Ho is the eighth handsome actor to color the 2020 Korean drama.
Hanryu Star Lee Min Ho, who garnered a lot of attention as the lead actor in the blockbuster drama Boys Prettier than Flowers, has since starred in many dramas such as The Heirs and The Legend of the Blue Sea.
In Kim Eun Sook's new work King: Eternal Monarch, which returned from his demobilization in 2020, he enthusiastically fulfilled the aura and dignity of the role of Emperor Li Gong, and it was amazing. Showed presence.
After the broadcast, the number of followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo (Chinese version of Twitter), etc. was the highest among Korean actors, which proves the overwhelming popularity of Korean stars.
Based on the popular novel published in the USA, it was decided to star in the drama of the world project "Pachinko", in which world famous stars from Korea, Japan, the USA, etc. appear, and it is attracting more and more attention. 

Keynote speeches: The King: The Eternal Monarch, The Legend of the Blue Sea, The Heirs, etc.

Translation from Japanese google

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1603?p=4

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Get ready for the Faith poll.  Should be up later today.  Please pay attention to the closing day and time so you don't miss the vote.

33 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

really miss LMH! no movielog? any new updates? News? 

lol, give him a little break.  Didn't he just finish filming?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, CarolynH said:

lol, give him a little break.  Didn't he just finish filming?

Yea he just finished filming :lol: but I just want him to grab his phone and post a selfie or even just update his previous selfies which we haven’t seen yet. :lol:  

ok, I will give him a couple days of break :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yea he just finished filming :lol: but I just want him to grab his phone and post a selfie or even just update his previous selfies which we haven’t seen yet. :lol:  

ok, I will give him a couple days of break 

You're going to hold him to a couple days, right Nikaa?  lol:lol:

We all know what he's like when he doesn't get enough sleep:D

Do you see Latifah on twitter, Nikaa?  Remember her?  

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

You're going to hold him to a couple days, right Nikaa?  lol:lol:

Do you see Latifah on twitter, Nikaa?  Remember her?  

Righttttt lol :D 

wait, who?? Who is she? I think I heard her name before, is she Minoz? 

• Like 2

Hey Minoz :waves:

can someone help me understand what the girl with brown hair (who links her arm with LMH <_<) says? She says something like “uri mesee?” Then LMH smiles and looks at her when she says that. What does it mean? it’s around part 0:52 where his fans show up and the girl says that sentence. I’m very curious :P thx! Xoxo

@willenette @gtLmh0622

@leeminhosnydo you guys know?:lol: Other Minoz? :) 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1