Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ok, I just finished watching the last episode of Heirs and I just started watching the first episode of Heirs:lol:  I have done this before with his other dramas too :D 

have you guys had this experience before? I was tearful when I was watching Kim Tan and Eun Sang walking in the snow and the voice over and their last cute conversation was so good that I couldn’t bear the thought of being over with heirs so I re started watching it :lol:  This is called Lee Min Ho’s power!! Power of acting and charm!! Every time I watch Heirs, I get invested in Kim Tan’s life, struggles, relationships, romance, and so on. :heart3:
Happy double re watching Heirs!! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho: Think you know everything about the Pachinko star? Take this quiz and prove that you're a Minoz

If you think you know Lee Min Ho at the back of your hand, take this quiz and check your knowledge!

Written By Dishya Sharma  21173 reads  Mumbai  Published:
December 15, 2020

lee_min_ho_quiz.jpg?itok=HKP3G-2a

Lee Min Ho is a household name among K-drama lovers. The actor has been in the industry for over a decade and has starred in numerous dramas. This includes Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Personal Taste, The Heirs and The King: Eternal Monarch to name a few. The actor has time and again proved he's a born star! While his shows are a huge hit among his fans, his social media platforms are also popular among his fandom as well.

From a simple selca to the hazy photos, the actor's Instagram posts garner over a million likes, to say the least. However, there are a few details that only true blue Minoz will only know. Do you dare to take the test?

Think you know everything about Lee Min Ho?
Quiz Image
Take this quiz and prove that you're a true Minoz
TAKE THE QUIZ

What are your results? Let us know in the comments below!

Meanwhile, on the professional for the actor, Lee Min Ho is set to appear in the international project titled Pachinko. The actor stars alongside Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami. Lee Min Ho marked his return to the small screen after completing his military training this year with The King: Eternal Monarch. He has also been busy with his YouTube channel.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-think-you-know-everything-about-pachinko-star-take-quiz-and-prove-youre-minoz-583829

• Blob 2

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hey guys, I was watching episode 2 of The Legend of the Blue Sea and I realize that I actually I watched this when this came out in 2016(When It was airing), My mistake guys sorry. I thought it kinda looked familiar when I was watching episode one.

So, are you going to re-watch again.

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

Do you have official USA KDrama or USA Netflix like Canada?  

@Wis dom any info?

OMG @CallieP, since you are so curious about the official source for the fact that TKEM is the most watched K-drama in the USA, I looked everywhere and I found this page on Netflix: 

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/what-we-watched-2020-on-netflix

"We traveled to different countries from our homes: Viewing of foreign language titles was up over 50% this year (compared to 2019)1. The Platform (Spain), Barbarians (Germany) and Rogue City (France) were the most popular - showing that nothing, not even a stay at home order, can shut down our curiosity about other cultures or countries. K-drama (viewing almost tripled) and anime (up over 100% in the US) were also significant winners. Kingdom S2 and The King: Eternal Monarch were our favorite K-dramas. And Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution and Blood Of Zeus  were the anime titles that most piqued our interest."

Hope this answers your question. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

KING: THE ETERNAL MONARCH - THE MOST POPULAR DRAMA OF 2020

The Korean drama starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun is one of the most successful on Netflix of 2020.

the-king-eternal-monarch-niveles-de-audi

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in The King: Eternal Monarch.
(Instagram: @ the.kingeternalmonarch)

The worldwide audience loved the Korean drama The King: The Eternal Monarch, and Netflix's production reached an incredible number of viewers in various regions of the world such as Australia, the Philippines, India and Canada.

2020 will be the year that will go down in entertainment history as the period when Korean dramas came to streaming platforms to stay and set trends in online content.

One of the most viewed and loved by the global audience of the drama was "The King: The Eternal Monarch", he trained on April 17, 2020 on the SBS network and later appeared on the Netflix platform. HURRAH!

The cast of this series features luxury stars including: Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, and Lee Jong Jin. The influence of the historical-fantasy drama was international, it was positioned as one of the most watched productions.

Netflix has unveiled a list of the most popular offerings on the platform globally, naming King: Eternal Monarch as one of the most successful K-dramas of 2020.

THE KING: THE ETERNAL MONARCH IS ONE OF THE MOST WATCHED DRAMAS IN THE WORLD IN 2020

Language has not been an obstacle for the population of several countries to enjoy the king: The Eternal Monarch, this is one of the titles highlighted in the list of the most popular dramas from Netflix.

Director Baek Sang Hoon's series has been ranked in the Top 10 Drama Films for streaming app in countries such as India, Singapore, Australia, Nigeria, Canada, Philippines, Thailand and the United States. OH MY GOD!

Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul's romantic love story has won over 180 million Netflix subscribers, and in the drama, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun have been named stars to date.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/KimGoEun?src=hashtag_click

Through social media and online communities, K-drama fans used the hashtag #TheKingEternalMonarch to write letters of love to all the cast and staff for their incredible work.

Do you already know all of Lee Min Ho's dramas and films? The handsome South Korean actor has a long career in the entertainment industry. Know all your roles!

Translation from spanish google

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/the-king-eternal-monarch-drama-mas-visto-en-2020-netflix-20201215-0013.html

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1