Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @syntyche for the "official" good news!

cr LazadaPH

Make way for The King: Eternal Monarch. You guessed it right,
@ActorLeeMinHo is Lazada's Regional Brand Ambassador

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

For the campaign commercial, Lee Min Ho also collaborated with Lazada’s local brand ambassadors across Southeast Asia namely, Agnez Monika and Verrel Bramasta in Indonesia, Ayda Jebat in Malaysia, Kathryn Bernardo in the Philippines, Bella Ranee Campen in Thailand and Chi Pu in Vietnam, demonstrating their way of spreading happiness by purchasing parcels of joy for one another.

https://kavenyou.com/lazada-lee-min-ho/

Omg LMH, in pink so cute:heart: and Bella(Bella Ranee) is there as well so cool :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Minoz!

can you please tell how the “giving heart system” works in the Artist Asian award poll?
And when is the best time to vote? I’m still confused and wanna make sure I’m voting correctly. Thank you! 
do we choose daily hearts?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!

can you please tell how the “giving heart system” works in the Artist Asian award poll?
And when is the best time to vote? I’m still confused and wanna make sure I’m voting correctly. Thank you! 

yea, need some help on this too.  Thanks @Nikaa94

So the shoot was in June 19th........ July - Aug - Sept - Oct 15th  - almost 4 months.  No wonder, this is a HUGE project. 

Heartiest congratulations to Min Ho-ssi for this remarkable achievement of being the 1st Regional BA for Lazada.   I am amazed with the way they brand him along with the other local partners from respective countries in their Ads.   Knowing that travelling is not permissible at the current situation, these online commercials are good.   Somehow, I wish we could have the "old times" where we can see him in person, on stage, in public promo events, fan signs and launches.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

willenette look like wikipedia and you know I am not good at English writing :lol: so I can't explain good anything.And if they say CF queen/King a actress/actor can have 10-15-20 CFs in just a year, LMH had tens of times in last years but actors leave their CF before MS , so LMH leave so many CFs before MS .

@leeminhosny, ohhh..............don't worry about your English..............it's understandable. Besides, you write with sense. Sigh.....actors really have to leave behind their CF offers - once MS knocks in.  In Korea when you're popular & recognized it is directly associated with CF contracts Advertisements are a rich source of income for many Korean celebrities. For actors and idols, endorsements are like extra credit points or salary bonuses from your boss at the office — something that’s not explicitly part of work expectations, but secretly hoped for anyways. Commercial deals provide an avenue for celebrities to gauge their own popularity and image. :blush:

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

#LeeMinHo, our favorite oppa has taken over online shopping! The star of Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, and most recently The King: Eternal Monarch is now the face of the #Lazada1111 shopping festival. Read more about it on http://Metro.Style! #LazadaxLMH

that pink suit!  

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. He looks good on pink. Pink (or purple) is not an easy color to pull off.So men who wear the right shade of pink demonstrate an elevated level of confidence about themselves, their fitness and sexuality. That's LMH is! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!

@Nikaa94 @Min2206 This is what I could find about the Asia Artist Award, it's quite complicated indeed:

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

So the shoot was in June 19th........ July - Aug - Sept - Oct 15th  - almost 4 months.  No wonder, this is a HUGE project. 

Heartiest congratulations to Min Ho-ssi for this remarkable achievement of being the 1st Regional BA for Lazada.   I am amazed with the way they brand him along with the other local partners from respective countries in their Ads.   Knowing that travelling is not permissible at the current situation, these online commercials are good.   Somehow, I wish we could have the "old times" where we can see him in person, on stage, in public promo events, fan signs and launches.

If the information above is correct, then it means Lazada already offered the BA deal to LMH even before TKEM ended since they had started to shoot the ads since June.

Haha, its funny, while LMH fans at that time were still worry/sad about TKEM and all the bad reviews / bad publications that it received, Lazada already knew that it's a massive hit that would elevate LMH's popularity further. How perspective can be so different when you have different tools to measure a situation. :D :D 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

If the information above is correct, then it means Lazada already offered the BA deal to LMH even before TKEM ended since they had started to shoot the ads since June.

Haha, its funny, while LMH fans at that time were still worry/sad about TKEM and all the bad reviews / bad publications that it received, Lazada already knew that it's a massive hit that would elevate LMH's popularity further. How perspective can be so different when you have different tools to measure a situation. :D :D 

Thanks @JoannaID on the info on Popularity Award Actor of Asia Artist Award 2020.  Guess we have to install the app to vote. 

Well, Lazada got the perfect fit.  They had the wise foresight to engage LMH as he is the most followed Korean actor across his various social platforms, with more than 65 million followers.  Possibly more now because that number was reported in June 2020.   LMH is indeed the King of Social Media!
img.gif

cr clime as tagged

• Like 6

ypgqU7y.jpg

Lazada has started to spend their marketing $$$$$, I just saw LMH's face when I was watching video on Youtube! :heart3:

I've never been this happy seeing an advertisement before, what LMH had done to me, lol! :D

I saw many hilarious comments as well all around social media today, many people said that it's their first time not skipping an advertisement on the internet and they were wondering if they could repeat the ads so they could see LMH again, lol. The power of Lee Min Ho. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

yea, need some help on this too.  Thanks @Nikaa94

But they aren't same suit, different :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!

This voting system is so confusing we dropped in a low stage today 

As I remember it was 7th spot

Nothing is working in our way.those who are on top and especially no 1 actor received 3 million above votes in last few minutes and we minoz don't have that much resources.most of us joined for voting and are new members so don't know tricks about this app (but this is not a fair and good way of voting for an award) firstly minoz community on app said to save ever hearts and drop all daily hearts and in last few minutes drop half of ever hearts and save other half for later but it also didn't work so now most of people are saying to drop each and every resource and see what results we can get. so you should do the way you think is good for min ho. so far none of us can figure it out how should we vote but we definitely need more minoz there so try to tell every minoz you know plus don't forget to tell them to write your name as recommender because recommender receive 1000 hearts.try to get as many minoz as you can there.unfortunately I am just on this forum and don't know many minoz. anyway we all need to try with all our might.

Plus don't forget you have to vote on posters so you can get back 10 percent plus poster owner will also get benefits and it's good for minho 

• Like 3

This is for a group but if you read this thread maybe you can understand how voting 

Spoiler

it is continuing you can read this tweet

Everytime Kpop fans become organized more , even fan of a small group are organized more than actor fans, So every year a idol actor wins  AAA  awards generally . LMH is most popular , he has so many fans but I have thought Mİnoz doesn't become organized for years . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3