Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/24/2020 at 6:56 PM, msdot said:

HELP  SPREAD THE LOVE FOR LMH!

As @CarolynH mentioned earlier, Soompi is planning to do a series of short articles to highlight particular stars or series/movies. And given our guy's superstar status and the activity level on this thread, of course  we've been selected to contribute!  @CallieP and I will be writing a short text and @syntyche is doing images/videos.

We  are asking for your help to make this  different from  a regular bio and list of his shows, which you can find anywhere online. So, please send us one or two sentences about any of the following:

- What made you become a fan of LMH?

-What do you like about him?

-Any particular personal preferences or peccadilloes you know about him?

-What you especially liked in one of his series/films

-Other

Please be aware that we're very limited in terms of the article's length, so  we can only include a small selection of comments. Please keep your comment very short, just a sentence or two.  You can post it here on the thread  so we all can see it, or send a message to @CallieP, who  has kindly offered to compile everyone's responses. Please send or post your comments no later than this Thursday.

This is a great opportunity to spread our love for LMH!  THANKS so much, Chingus!

Min Morning Minoz!

Thanks @msdot @CallieP @syntyche. @CarolynH     Appreciate your time and efforts in doing this. I will try my best to write - problem would be in keeping it short. Here goes:

Kim Tan's eyes intrigued me, Gu Jun Pyo's ridiculous charm pulled me in, Yoon Sung's panache fluttered my heart, Daejang's sincerity, bravery, courage, loyalty and code of honor floored me, HJJ's antics made me ridiculously happy, Lee Gon's majesty made me want to travel to the Kingdom of Corea to see him in full glory and Jong Dae's misplaced ideals and love just killed me with him.

But LMH is the one who made a fan girl out of me, not just because of his hot handsomeness, or his adorkableness but his do your best and be your best attitude. He inspires me! 

@CallieP feel free to edit or omit, thanks for the opportunity to write about him though. 

I do not have many regrets in life, but if I do, my one regret would be not knowing him sooner and may be very little chance of meeting him in the future too.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

Korean Minoz leave post in DC and reminding LMH that it has been 5 days since his last IG update. :approves:I think LMH visits DC Gallery often, hope he sees this post!!

==============================

DC Gallery Post

TOPIC: Lee Min-ho's Instagram update

Caption:  "MinHo to inform you that it has been 5 days"

img%5D

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691296&_rk=JRL&page=1

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

In addition, Korean content invested in by Netflix is taking the top spot in Southeast Asia on its global distribution network, demonstrating the success of the Korean Wave.

Netflix took its first step in investing in Korean content by producing director Bong Joon-ho's "Okja" in 2017, while K-content, which Netflix has invested in, dominates the Southeast Asian market. Across Asia, including Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand, as of July, "The King," etc., were ranked in the top six.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01446486625871256

Studio Dragon is the leading producer of Korean dramas. Studio Dragon, a subsidiary of CJ ENM, is known as the first one in Korea to establish a drama studio system. It encompasses all the processes of drama business from investment, planning and development to production and distribution and distribution.

After Studio Dragon started, contents and other drama studios appeared one after another. In short, it led to a paradigm shift from the domestic drama market to a studio system. Now Studio Dragon is moving beyond Korea toward the global market.

In addition, supplies from captive channels to terrestrial channels are also steadily being made. SBS' "The King: The Lord of Eternity," which ended its airing this year, etc., are also representative works of Studio Dragon.

"Studio Dragon is a new model that has never been in the Korean market before," an industry source said. "It is also thanks to players like Studio Dragon that made it possible to produce masterpieces aimed at the global market."

◇Sales tripled in more than four years after its establishment.

As it has grown to become the No. 1 content producer in South Korea, its performance is also growing. Studio Dragon achieved its best performance in the second quarter of this year. Its sales and operating profit reached 161.4 billion won and 16.9 billion won. The figures were up 25.9 percent and 56.3 percent, respectively, from a year earlier. Above all, overseas sales grew 40.7 percent during the same period to 54.9 billion won.

http://www.thebell.co.kr/free/content/ArticleView.asp?key=202008201512131520104656&svccode=00&page=1&sort=thebell_check_time

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Min evening--for me!   Thanks for your thoughts on why we love LMH.  Keep them coming!  Embellishing on his love for his fans--I remember at an airport a fan fell in the pandemonium around LMH.  He stopped and wouldn't move on until he saw she was ok.  If you remember other stories like this about LMH, that also works.  

P.S @Aleumdaun:  i think you'll need to remove the IG as cute as it is.  I think you can post a link.  Can anyone help her out posting the link?

• Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

Cr. to the owner

Min Morning / Min Night Minoz Chingus.!!

Thanks @Aleumdaun for sharing the Eng Sub clip - Min Ho-ssi and his cute Choco. :) My first time seeing this. 
When you paste in your post,, a grey bar will popped out and you wlll be asked to display as a link instead.  Click on that please.

Here's the link https://www.instagram.com/p/CD-0MwWAuEA/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, msdot said:

HELP  SPREAD THE LOVE FOR LMH!

As @CarolynH mentioned earlier, Soompi is planning to do a series of short articles to highlight particular stars or series/movies. And given our guy's superstar status and the activity level on this thread, of course  we've been selected to contribute!  @CallieP and I will be writing a short text and @syntyche is doing images/videos.

We  are asking for your help to make this  different from  a regular bio and list of his shows, which you can find anywhere online. So, please send us one or two sentences about any of the following:

-Other

Please be aware that we're very limited in terms of the article's length, so  we can only include a small selection of comments. Please keep your comment very short, just a sentence or two.  You can post it here on the thread  so we all can see it, or send a message to @CallieP, who  has kindly offered to compile everyone's responses. Please send or post your comments no later than this Thursday.

This is a great opportunity to spread our love for LMH!  THANKS so much, Chingus!

BOF. his acting and charismatic screen presence.

His down to earth personality, his dorkiness and his kind eyes.

he is a homebody and likes to play video game and quite good at it.

in general, is the way he look at his female lead. But in recent, i love the way Lee Got talk especially when he say Jung tae Eul name. And in Faith, i love seeing Daejan slowly warm up and fall for Imja

-Other

Can't help it, he is handsome and has a way to show emotions with his eyes.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Min evening--for me!   Thanks for your thoughts on why we love LMH.  Keep them coming!  Embellishing on his love for his fans--I remember at an airport a fan fell in the pandemonium around LMH.  He stopped and wouldn't move on until he saw she was ok.  If you remember other stories like this about LMH, that also works.  

Oh I remembered seeing the video in Instagram in one of LMH fanbase accounts. He literally stopped walking and only looked to the fan who tripped even-though his body guards kept pushing him to move ahead.

He's such a gentleman! :heartxoxo:

There's an article about it, just found it, sorry if this had been posted on this thread before as it is an old news.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/lee-min-ho-sees-fan-fall-next-showed-true-colors/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

-Other

@CallieP

What made you become a fan of LMH? - A lot of actors can act confused, He acting of Displaying the Chaotic mind of HJJ in LOTBS when both his past self KDR-HJJ were both talking at the same time in his made me his fan. It's difficult to portray this emotion and make your first time audience feel something. That range of Wide Emotions made me his fan.

What do you like about him? -His characters may be very Prince Out of the World like at times, but he makes them feel like a Human emotion which are relatable. 

Also he has different hairstyle in each show which makes each his character presence different as well.

What you especially liked in one of his series/films-GJP was not at a Likable character for the most part of how it was presented in BOF, if not for His in depth Eye expressiveness it would have have been difficult to accept GJP as a hero worth getting the Lady.

Other- He is Goofy and a bit Shy IRL and a Prince Charming or Tsundere  on Screen , that itself defines how good of an Actor he is.!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

6 K-Drama Actors Who Still Look Good While Shedding Tears

Heartbreaking scenes in K-dramas melt us and make us cry with the characters too, especially if our favorite actors cry and still look adorable.

It just hits right in the feels when these handsome actors shed tears, but it also pokes our hearts too when they cry with puppy eyes, making them irresistible.

Here's the list of K-drama actors who still look pretty when they cry.

Lee Min Ho 

these-k-drama-actors-who-looks-good-even

King Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) grew up as an orphan when his father was murdered in front of him. He cried when his uncle died - the only family left who took care of him. He shed tears will full of emotions yet he still carried that charming face.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118762/20200826/6-k-drama-actors-who-still-look-good-while-shedding-tears.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1