Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

https://www.ohkkulture.com/netflix-will-suspend-production-of-all-korean-content-indefinitely/

netlfix also postpone all korean content for the time being to follow the SK government recommendation, until it is safe to continue production. 

LMH’s friend lee jung jae Netflix drama “The squid game” is already on hold for the time Being. 

guys, I think the quietness has a lot to do with covid-19. If there are no covid, he would have been traveling for his fan meeting.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

https://www.ohkkulture.com/netflix-will-suspend-production-of-all-korean-content-indefinitely/

netlfix also postpone all korean content for the time being to follow the SK government recommendation, until it is safe to continue production. 

LMH’s friend lee jung jae Netflix drama “The squid game” is already on hold for the time Being. 

guys, I think the quietness has a lot to do with covid-19. If there are no covid, he would have been traveling for his fan meeting.

our luck! :criesariver: LMH comes back from MS, he gives us a new drama thankfully but because of covid stuff he is not active :sad1: do you know how active other Korean celebs are? cause i hear so many news of drama casting. Korean government gives recommendations but later they lift the lock down. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

do you know how active other Korean celebs are? cause i hear so many news of drama casting. Korean government gives recommendations but later they lift the lock down. 

JTBC dramas staff are positive 2 day ago so JTBC and Netflix postpone 5-6 dramas but just for 15 days, this is temporary, every actor actress still are working hard I see some are shooting movie and next movie already is announced

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

JTBC dramas staff are positive 2 day ago so JTBC and Netflix postpone 5-6 dramas but just for 15 days, this is temporary, every actor actress still are working hard I see some are shooting movie and next movie already is announced

thanks for the information.

yes, i think compared to USA, Korea lifts up restrictions fast and they also could manage the pandemic well. So many news of movie and drama come out. 

after hearing about Korean government recommendations, i fear that LMH might postpone his project announcement (if any) even further away. :sad1:

hopefully, he will give IG updates at least so we see him more on pictures 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Minoz!

i wanna start a drama called "Forest of Secrets", many of you mentioned it and said you like the genre and want LMH to try a drama like that? right? i wanna see it and give my opinion later. :D but you know how strict i am :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Give it a go, start with season 1. I am following season 2 now. With the halting of production, this drama fan's heart is aching. Everyone stays safe.

:heartxoxo:

ok! :approves:

post in LMH's thread more! :hooray:  :Ohboy3:

i know it is quiet here and we get an IG update now and then.. Hope we get some IG update from LMH soon:transforms:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!

i wanna start a drama called "Forest of Secrets", many of you mentioned it and said you like the genre and want LMH to try a drama like that? right? i wanna see it and give my opinion later. :D but you know how strict i am :joy:

I like Secret Forest but season 2 started so boring  I think Signal is best , there are better than Secret Forest (Tunnel and Gods of Gift etc.) but it is good also.

8NwCRg.gif

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I like Secret Forest but season 2 started so boring  I think Signal is best , there are better than Secret Forest (Tunnel and Gods of Gift etc.) but it is good also.

8NwCRg.gif

wow! so many dramas! i never watched this type of dramas. Thanks for the recommendations! :Ohboy3:i heard the name of signal a lot too. 

so these dramas are like city hunter? or they are just mystery?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

If anybody is looking for a new drama, I just discovered Higher Def mode on Netflix so I’m rewatching TKEM and it’s so PRETTY.  LMH is literally shining. I’m literally watching it with new eyes.

Good thing I just figured this out and not during the first 15 rewatches because who knows if any of the story would’ve stayed with me when his face looks THAT good in HD.

This goes back to my argument that LMH needs to stop blurring his photos because WHY.  Give us that HD.

Yes I recognise how embarrassing this whole post is.

How do you find the Higher def mode on Netflix?  Tell me.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

wow! so many dramas! i never watched this type of dramas. Thanks for the recommendations! :Ohboy3:i heard the name of signal a lot too. 

so these dramas are like city hunter? or they are just mystery?

No, CT is action but these are mystry, crime but Secret Forest is more political.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!

I'm watching FOS season 2.  I really liked season 1; but it's my type of drama.  There's no romance between the leads, but a very interesting relationship which continues in the 2nd season.  You do need to pay attention because there are a lot of characters.  I'm not good with names, so I have to pay attention.  Another suggestion is Designated Survivor, a remake of the American version with Kiefer Sutherland.  Interestingly, the actor who played the prosecutor in CH is in both of those dramas.  

cto

Last call for round 2 of the LOTBS quiz.  The winner will be announced tomorrow evening (US time)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm watching FOS season 2.  I really liked season 1; but it's my type of drama.  There's no romance between the leads, but a very interesting relationship which continues in the 2nd season.  You do need to pay attention because there are a lot of characters.  I'm not good with names, so I have to pay attention.  Another suggestion is Designated Survivor, a remake of the American version with Kiefer Sutherland.  Interestingly, the actor who played the prosecutor in CH is in both of those dramas.  

cto

Last call for round 2 of the LOTBS quiz.  The winner will be announced tomorrow evening (US time)

where are the questions??:wut:

Gods Gift is so good drama but so many people don't know it, it is SBS drama I think it is best 3 for mystry, I want to this screenwriter for LMH ,she wrote Black for OCN in 2017, and she is writing new drama for TVN next year but unfortunately Lee Seung Gi already confirmed.I follow this screenwriter.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

wow! 

OMO, Kim Jong Dae, the super hot gangster guy. I wish the movie didn't make him die at the end. I want LMH to do this kind of character again, masculine-hot-rough-vicious but he gets happy ending at the end. 

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, i think compared to USA, Korea lifts up restrictions fast and they also could manage the pandemic well. So many news of movie and drama come out. 

South Korea is one of the best countries in the world in terms of controlling the pandemic, I think with their success during the first wave, they will be able to manage second wave swiftly. We can hope there won't be long delay for drama or movie productions.

38 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks for the info, I'll go and vote for Uri Oppa!

Current position is not bad, only HB is on higher ranking now for Korean actor, I gotta admit, I also like that Ahjussi, but LMH is of course still number 1 in my heart. 

Hope more Minoz will vote for LMH! :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Gods Gift is so good drama but so many people don't know it, it is SBS drama I think it is best 3 for mystry, I want to this screenwriter for LMH ,she wrote Black for OCN in 2017, and she is writing new drama for TVN next year but unfortunately Lee Seung Gi already confirmed.I follow this screenwriter.

Another good writer is out of the list! :criesariver:

i just checked, the writer is busy and has upcoming tvN drama called "Mouse"

This drama also is a type with two Male Leads and another actor is offered as the co-lead.

i was thinking, it will be nice if LMH were to play in a drama that is not very romantic. i like romantic drama but the story that this writer creates sounds intriguing. 

• Like 5