Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Another good writer is out of the list! :criesariver:

i just checked, the writer is busy and has upcoming tvN drama called "Mouse"

This drama also is a type with two Male Leads and another actor is offered as the co-lead.

i was thinking, it will be nice if LMH were to play in a drama that is not very romantic. i like romantic drama but the story that this writer creates sounds intriguing. 

I think this writer is so smart , If you watch Gods Gift you will understand, and Black's story is good but Black's PD isn't good , he ruined drama, I think this writer can be most smart writer in Korea.So really which writer left for us?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think this writer is so smart , If you watch Gods Gift you will understand, and Black's story is good but Black's PD isn't good , he ruined drama, I think this writer can be most smart writer in Korea.So really which writer left for us?

i know actress in God's Gift, i will watch that too. 

OMG!!!  why didn't i know this writer sooner??  she should definitely be on our list of writers for LMH. but she has an upcoming drama that is far way and we have to wait 2 years for her?  

honestly, i don't know what good writer do we have left, all are busy. Another free no-upcoming writer is LOTBS writer. i don't mind LMH working with her again as long as she uses creativity and add some depth to her stories. If no good writer left, then we have to wait 2 years until LMH acts in a drama. it would feel as if LMH is in MS! :sad1:

On 8/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, CarolynH said:

LOTBS quiz---round 2:wow2:

1.  What kind of purse did SC carry?  

2.  Where did HJJ go on his birthday?

3.  What was the name of SC's boyfriend according to HJJ?

4.  Fashionista was SC's first friend-True or False?

5. How did HJJ and Nam Do meet?

1.  an oyster purse? 

2. he found his mom? wearing pink coat?

3. jealous 

4. True

5. Nam Do was supposed to find HJJ's mom

i feel like my answers are wrong :joy: except the last one and 4th one

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

i know actress in God's Gift, i will watch that too. 

OMG!!!  why didn't i know this writer sooner??  she should definitely be on our list of writers for LMH. but she has an upcoming drama that is far way and we have to wait 2 years for her?  

honestly, i don't know what good writer do we have left, all are busy. Another free no-upcoming writer is LOTBS writer. i don't mind LMH working with her again as long as she uses creativity and add some depth to her stories. If no good writer left, then we have to wait 2 years until LMH acts in a drama. it would feel as if LMH is in MS! :sad1:

Really another annoying day , all good writer's dramas already confirmed cast.I don't know what is LMH doing? Annoying.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, leeminhosny said:

Really another annoying day , all good writer's dramas already confirmed cast.I don't know what is LMH doing? Annoying.

LMH should have picked up a drama while he was about to finish TKEM. i feel like the fact that it took LMH 8 months to finish TKEM affected this situation. At that he was busy for a long time and no time to review other work. 

i kinda have lost hope!! which FL left? which writer and good PD left?

tvN and JTBC swept all the good writers 

only option left for us is Movie! 

Do we really have to wait 2 years to see LMH in a drama?:sweating:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH should have picked up a drama while he was about to finish TKEM. i feel like the fact that it took LMH 8 months to finish TKEM affected this situation. At that he was busy for a long time and no time to review other work. 

i kinda have lost hope!! which FL left? which writer and good PD left?

tvN and JTBC swept all the good writers 

only option left for us is Movie! 

Do we really have to wait 2 years to see LMH in a drama?:sweating:

I think we are worried than LMH , I have searched all writers or PDs for LMH for years, so I have ideas about all of them almost, I don't know LMH search as much as me/us? :lol:I have trouble because of him 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

haha! :joy: i bet LMH doesn't know these writers as much as we do LOL

So you must have a lot of information about writers and PDs!!  Please share!!!:smooches3:

Do you know any other free good writer and PD? 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

there is another writer i have in mind

http://asianwiki.com/Yoo_Young-A_(screenwriter)

• Her latest drama called "encounter" aired in 2018-2019 and it was a hit tvN drama
  • she mostly writes for movies and has a long list of movies in her profile
  • i saw one blockbuster movie in her profile that caught my attention. i haven't watched it but i know it was popular back then. "Miracle in Cell No. 7"
  • i have watched this writer's latest movie "Kim Ji Young: Born 1982" and i kinda liked it
  • this writer seems okay to me, i haven't watched her other movies though 

any opinions? this writer is free now and i don't think she has any movie and drama. 

• Like 4

I wonder if the lack of K-entertainment news means that there’s something brewing behind the scenes that is going to hit on an international level?  They would be ridiculous to not strike on the intl front now that TKEM is smashing Netflix records...and we know these aren’t just superfluous records because everybody and their mother is watching Netflix due to COVID.  Except maybe the Nigerian men.  

The world is very different than when he left entertainment in 2016/2017...would anybody have thought that shows like TKEM, CLOY, IOTNBO would be dominating worldwide streaming?  Or the success of BTS and Blackpink would overtake established American artists?   For a million years, all people in the US knew of kpop was PSY, and then a few short years later Blackpink is second billed at Coachella.

TKEM almost seemed like it was testing the waters - lavish productions, designed to be an international success.  And it definitely passed.  It’s the perfect blend of domestic and international and is the perfect launchpad for him to conquer the West.

TLDR: I am still hoping he gets cast as an aged up Amadeus Cho. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

On 8/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, CarolynH said:

LOTBS quiz---round 2

@CarolynH

1. Many kind! shell clutch purse

from the sea, shoulder bag, crossbody bag, saddle bag, Bucket bag, handle bag, satchel bag, drawstring bag, lol....

2. Aquarium and Han river for fireworks

3. dumb RickRoll'D, nutjob, pretty playboy? 
4. False. I think is the little girl 

5. Conman Nam Do agreed to help HJJ on finding his missing mom and they met up in a restaurant

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

The world is very different than when he left entertainment in 2016/2017...would anybody have thought that shows like TKEM, CLOY, IOTNBO would be dominating worldwide streaming?  Or the success of BTS and Blackpink would overtake established American artists?   For a million years, all people in the US knew of kpop was PSY, and then a few short years later Blackpink is second billed at Coachella.

TKEM almost seemed like it was testing the waters - lavish productions, designed to be an international success.  And it definitely passed.  It’s the perfect blend of domestic and international and is the perfect launchpad for him to conquer the West.

@AgentQuake  I guess everyone wants to be more successful.  But it is scary to be the ONE taking the risk, being the lead.    I like how LMH (and his team, ofc) is so daring at times and willing to try new things.  During TKEM production, Covid crisis has not surfaced yet.    Being adaptable is one, willing to make a DIFFERENCE is another!   LMH truly paves the way for most - he deserves to be called The King! 

giphy.gif

cr as tagged

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Lee Min Ho outperforms competition by a huge margin in most followed Korean stars list

In June 2019, Lee Min Ho amassed a whopping 10 million followers on Instagram but what's even more astonishing is the fact that he now boasts more than 19 million followers - a record-breaking feat for a Korean actor.

EgF9kJMUYAA3_gn?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min Ho has a massive fan base which has only surged over the last year, especially after his discharge from the miliatry in April. In June 2019, he amassed a whopping 10 million followers on Instagram but what's even more astonishing is the fact that he now boasts more than 19 million followers - a record-breaking feat for a Korean actor.

The second most follower Korean actor on Instagram is Lee Jon Suk with 16.4 million followers but it's evident that Lee Min Ho is surpassing Suk by a large margin in terms of growth in followers.

Lee Jon Suk achieved the feat of 10 million followers in 2017 and had over 15 million followers when Lee Min Ho garned 10 million followers. But the latter's growth has skyrocketed during the last year and his competition is nowhere close now.

In his latest SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch', Lee Min Ho played a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun making a dream team for fans. His comeback with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe amazed his fans, as it becomes one of the most Netflix shows. His latest show also dominated the list of most-watched K-dramas on Netflix.

Lee Min Ho's fans are actively looking for news about his upcoming dramas and movies. Adding fuel to fire is Lee Min Ho's posts on Instagram where he sneakily gives hints to fans about the projects he is working on.

Lee Min Ho recently shared a picture of what looked like a filming set. In the black and white photo, the Korean actor is seen suited up and a book is placed in front of him with the words "The Project" printed on the cover. The book definitely hints that he is working on something new but it could also be an advertisement.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1180136-lee-min-ho-outperforms-competition-by-a-huge-margin-in-most-followed-korean-stars-list

Top 10 Most Followed K-Drama Actors on Instagram

1. Lee Min Ho - (19.06 million)

top-10-most-followed-k-drama-actors-on-i

With almost three million followers more than Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min remains the top spot as the most followed Korean male actor. Need I not say more; his charms have captivated millions of followers.

He recently starred in "The King: Eternal Monarch."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118733/20200821/top-10-most-followed-k-drama-actors-on-instagram.htm

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

These Are The Top 50 Most Attractive Asian Men, Chosen By Fans

They’re all stunning.

Recently, popular K-Pop polling site KingChoice created a poll for fans to vote on who they think are the most attractive Asian men in the entertainment business. This includes not just K-Pop idols, but celebrities from other Asian countries as well! Here are the top 50 choices.

15. Lee Min-Ho

AjjAf_-cXdZrj3LvlpkIYTGHIoA4qMUmXXo1GWgV

Source: KingChoice

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

These Are The Top 50 Most Attractive Asian Men, Chosen By Fans

They’re all stunning.

Recently, popular K-Pop polling site KingChoice created a poll for fans to vote on who they think are the most attractive Asian men in the entertainment business. This includes not just K-Pop idols, but celebrities from other Asian countries as well! Here are the top 50 choices.

15. Lee Min-Ho

Source: KingChoice

@willenette  Just checked on the link  -- LMH went up to no 12 now !   Woot! 

- Voting Period: August 15 - September 15, 2020

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do you know any other free good writer and PD? 

You already write before so I didn't them again .Kill Me writer hasn't write any drama since 2017 , I didn't any drama news from her and

http://asianwiki.com/Kang_Eun-Kyung

this writer is good I don't like Romantic doctor series but they got high rating, maybe she can prepare new drama but I didn't see any news.

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

there is another writer i have in mind

http://asianwiki.com/Yoo_Young-A_(screenwriter)

• Her latest drama called "encounter" aired in 2018-2019 and it was a hit tvN drama
  • she mostly writes for movies and has a long list of movies in her profile
  • i saw one blockbuster movie in her profile that caught my attention. i haven't watched it but i know it was popular back then. "Miracle in Cell No. 7"
  • i have watched this writer's latest movie "Kim Ji Young: Born 1982" and i kinda liked it
  • this writer seems okay to me, i haven't watched her other movies though 

any opinions? this writer is free now and i don't think she has any movie and drama. 

Miracle is best movie but I hate On your wedding day and his/her dramas all of them were awful, I don't like them.

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@AgentQuake  I guess everyone wants to be more successful.  But it is scary to be the ONE taking the risk, being the lead.    I like how LMH (and his team, ofc) is so daring at times and willing to try new things.  During TKEM production, Covid crisis has not surfaced yet.    Being adaptable is one, willing to make a DIFFERENCE is another!   LMH truly paves the way for most - he deserves to be called The King! 

cr as tagged

We know how scary taking risk, but I just want to say LMH sometimes  "just do it , good or bad isn't important , just do it, don't think so much" when I saw other actors running from a drama/movie set to other drama/movie set. Because if he choose new drama even now we know we can watch it 1 year later. This is making me worried.

Everyone is running while he is thinking.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

We know how scary taking risk, but I just want to say LMH sometimes  "just do it , good or bad isn't important , just do it, don't think so much" when I saw other actors running from a drama/movie set to other drama/movie set. Because if he choose new drama even now we know we can watch it 1 year later. This is making me worried.

Everyone is running while he is thinking.

I feel you @leeminhosny I understand.   Are you feeling a bit unsettled that he might be at a disadvantage somewhat in the "race", considering the stiff competition out there with so many others taking on projects back-to-back?   He is a versatile actor, talents aside, pretty sure he would have taken all that into consideration now that he is in his 30s.  And we can't just equate the name Lee Min Ho with others, despite what haters say or how others put him down.  Some stuff do get better with age... hehe
He still has that .. ooomp!   (pic below is taken this year) ! :relaxed:   Pardon me for my English, not so good in phrasing but hope you get what I am trying to say.

giphy.gif

cr nacionrex.com

Will wait till you are ready, Min Ho-ssi as much as I want you to be in the race, as long as you are happy and well.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I feel you @leeminhosny I understand.   Are you feeling a bit unsettled that he might be at a disadvantage somewhat in the "race", considering the stiff competition out there with so many others taking on projects back-to-back?   He is a versatile actor, talents aside, pretty sure he would have taken all that into consideration now that he is in his 30s.  And we can't just equate the name Lee Min Ho with others, despite what haters say or how others put him down.  Some stuff do get better with age... hehe
He still has that .. ooomp!   (pic below is taken this year) ! :relaxed:   Pardon me for my English, not so good in phrasing but hope you get what I am trying to say.

cr nacionrex.com

Will wait till you are ready, Min Ho-ssi as much as I want you to be in the race, as long as you are happy and well.

My English is bad too :lol:you are better , don't worry

• Like 5

On 8/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, CarolynH said:

LOTBS quiz---round 2:wow2:

@SophieH @CallieP @Aleumdaun @madmad min @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Nikaa94 @AgentQuake @syntyche @gtLmh0622  and everyone else  too lazy to try to remember to tag everyone......

It's easy peasy gals--everyone should get 100%!

Not sure if mermaids pee, where would the exit be?  :wut: Okay, going down a weird road with this question.......

Hmm, best house?  The one that seemed the most interesting is Sang go jae (the PT house).

Lovely Min day lovely Minoz.

@CarolynH RL gets in the way of my LMH spazzing.. Anyways here goes my take on the quiz.

1. To be honest, how many ever times I watch LMH dramas, I find that I do not follow the FLs as I should. Its like I have eyes only for him. (You can't blame me for that, can you?). So if I rake my brains, I think SC comes out of the sea carrying an Oyster shell as a purse, which she is shown using after her return to the sea in Spain. Later on, I remember she carries a variety of luxury brand purses, starting with the makeover with the merman.

2. HJJ goes to Building 63 Aquarium and then Han River where poeple are watching the fireworks.. which he did with his mother on his birthday when he is young. And after she leaves him, he is there every year to look for her or hoping he wlil meet her again there I suppose.

3. Ramyeon, although he calls himself all sorts of bad names. 

4.  False. First friend that we know of is HJJ. SC says so in the voice over first episode while she is waiting for him in the lost and found area licking the lollipop.

5. HJJ while trying to find his mom after he has run away from his dad, posts online looking for help finding his mom. ND, meets him pretending to be a private investigator, conning HJJ's money away. That's their first meeting. 

Thanks for the quiz @CarolynH. I enjoy them a lot.

Reg houses, I think PT house is the most interesting too. I liked the architecture very much .. But not so convenient if you like privacy LOL..

Spoiler

2013-01-28+22_14_55.gif

Cr. to the owner 

@Min2206 Did you get to watch PT yet? Sorry if I spoiled it for you above..:tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

You already write before so I didn't them again .Kill Me writer hasn't write any drama since 2017 , I didn't any drama news from her and

http://asianwiki.com/Kang_Eun-Kyung

this writer is good I don't like Romantic doctor series but they got high rating, maybe she can prepare new drama but I didn't see any news.

oh the writer of Kill Me seems good. her last drama was Chicago in 2017. Perhaps she has been working on  a drama for the last 3 years? LOL   i haven't watched any of her dramas but i know the name of the dramas in her profile, she seems okay! 

now that i think about it, it is pretty impressive how KES and PJE writer write dramas quickly and are creative in their style.  i have added PJE writer on my list, she is a good writer and i really love LOTBS, i don't mind LMH choosing her drama again as long as she doesn't choose the same FL. PJE always produces hit dramas. 

TBH, I don't like romantic series and i checked her other work, she seems like to have the style of 'family style-heart warming' dramas which i really hate for LMH to try :lol:

my vote now is for God's Gift writer (by the way, i watched 3 episodes and i like it so far, it seems okay! ), PJE writer, and also Signal writer (but she is very busy).  The writer for "miracle of cell No. 7" is good for movie and not for drama. 

• Like 4